North Korea shows signs of preparing for nuclear test, South says

Apr 8, 2013 Full story: KFVS12 25

North Korea may be planning to carry out a new nuclear test, South Korea warned Monday, as the region waits uneasily for Kim Jong Un's next provocative move.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kim Jong Un

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Apr 8, 2013
ChingoWAAA you must all die...my nuclear capabilities are bigger than you all think bwahahahaha chingoWAAAh...
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#2 Apr 8, 2013
China has taken the side of right, has told fat Kim they will not back him if he continues on this course....so, if he jumps..it's going to mean the entire world is going to move against him...and Russia and China will sit it out... Orth Korea will come to a quick and final end.

Since: Apr 13

Seoul, Korea

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Susan wrote:
China has taken the side of right, has told fat Kim they will not back him if he continues on this course....so, if he jumps..it's going to mean the entire world is going to move against him...and Russia and China will sit it out... Orth Korea will come to a quick and final end.
thats right i seen it on fox and read it in the news paper even our faeless leader said it. it has to be true. china and russia wont back their friends theyll back us because we pay our debts and we borrow everything from them we kinda live in a counrty that is the public housing of chinas. so of course theyll do what we want
Wont back down

Salisbury, MD

#4 Apr 8, 2013
People, people, people you don't understand the Eastern cultures. Kim Jong Un has painted himself into a corner and for him to back out now would cause his military to lose respect for him.
So he must, in his mind and eastern thinking, carry his plans to fruition.
Everyone is second guessing Kim Jong Un from a Western viewpoint which doesn't fly! He's not thinking about dying in a retaliation from a NK attack but rather a bullet from his own military regime if he backs down now!
I'm not a doomsayer but war IS imminent!
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#5 Apr 8, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
thats right i seen it on fox and read it in the news paper even our faeless leader said it. it has to be true. china and russia wont back their friends theyll back us because we pay our debts and we borrow everything from them we kinda live in a counrty that is the public housing of chinas. so of course theyll do what we want
Whatever dude, tell yourself all of your own delusional stories if that makes you feel like somebody. Truth is, you are nothing but so an anti American douche bag sitting at a computer telling lies all day cause you are too stupid to get a real job...go take your lithium and shut up! You have zero credibility here.

Seoul, Korea

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Susan wrote:
i find your vision of the ENTIRE world to be one in which your american feed propaganda brain sees it. do you realise that over 70% of the worlds population actually dont partake in the usa run UN. and only a fraction of the the nations who are in the UN actually agree with the USAs point of view when they make s decicision, as far as relative populations go. so yeah the rest of the world ha ha ha . great response typifies your blindless and brain washed views. its starting to get embarrasing please no more Nazi retotic for gods sake

Seoul, Korea

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever dude, tell yourself all of your own delusional stories if that makes you feel like somebody. Truth is, you are nothing but so an anti American douche bag sitting at a computer telling lies all day cause you are too stupid to get a real job...go take your lithium and shut up! You have zero credibility here.
lithium looool. so well informed ha ha ha
someone smart

Biddeford, ME

#8 Apr 8, 2013
North Korea would be very stupid to start shit with the U.S. North korea is using technology from the 1950s and there inferior. North Korea just came out with the floppy disk and King Jong un thinks that with that he could take down USA and allies. USA and allies combine for about 300,000 nuclear bombs and the US has the biggest navy in the world. Take every navy and combine them together and thats still a little smaller then the US navy. So i dont know why everybody is worried and scared of North Korea. If they make one move they will be bombed the heck out of our navy and will be flattend in a matter of days.
Roman

Denver, CO

#9 Apr 8, 2013
Kim Jong Un wrote:
ChingoWAAA you must all die...my nuclear capabilities are bigger than you all think bwahahahaha chingoWAAAh...
bitch please we have Norris....... Chuck Norris
Shmecky

Cohasset, MA

#10 Apr 8, 2013
Never trust a chink.... Dirty dirty people.....
Roman

Denver, CO

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
I got credibility here just with 4 words and ull b on my side WE HAVE CHUCK NORRIS
Roman

Denver, CO

#12 Apr 8, 2013
You are so stupid navy or any military personal does not matter when whe have Chuck Norris do you understand that Chuck Norris will own any one who crosses America and when u cross america you cross Chuck Norris and no one Crosses Chuck Norris
Roman

Denver, CO

#13 Apr 8, 2013
When North Korea started talking shit and the nuclear boms and how they were going to nuke this place they forgot we have Chuck Norris so honestly im mot afraid and if u guys are idk what the hell is wrong with u
chris

Dallas, TX

#15 Apr 9, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan sounds like a mad 13 year old
Chuck Norris

Saint Petersburg, FL

#16 Apr 9, 2013
Ya, They have been asking me to carry out an operation. I am stationed in South Korea waiting for the go. I got this!!
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#17 Apr 9, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan sounds like a mad 13 year old
And you sound like a first class douchebag...
Chuck Norris

Saint Petersburg, FL

#18 Apr 9, 2013
I just want the USA to now I am doing this for you. Like Roman said, If you cross the US you are crossing Chuck Norris..NOBODY CAN MESS WITH ME!! My roundhouse is to powerful...
observer

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#19 Apr 9, 2013
Whatever you say, a nuclear conflict will affect everybody on the planet. So let's hope the people at the buttons do not push it. Like Berry McGuire sang in 1965 "When the button is pushed, there's no running away..."
Nuclear deterrent has kept WWIII at bay. Let us hope it still does.
Rodong Sinmun

Wrexham, UK

#20 Apr 9, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE NO MORE NAZI RHETORIC for gods sake
Godwin's Law in action I see, game over
Chuck Norris

Washington, DC

#21 Apr 9, 2013
They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but there was a problem: It wouldn't take shit from anyone!

I'M COMING FOR YOU, YOU CRAZY BITCH KIM JONG UN!

CHUCK OUT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D.C. outraged over Sony's 'The Interview' decision 2 hr With Friends like... 7
Stars and others react to 'Interview' cancellation 2 hr see the light 9
'The Interview' jeopardizes overseas movie vill... 4 hr yep 1
Rev. Al Sharpton to meet with Sony Pictures on ... 6 hr Kim Jong-un wins 1
Koreans in Japan Observe Kim Jong Il's Demise A... 7 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 2
Texas Theater Refuses To Bow To Hackers Threat 8 hr abcxyz 2
'Team America: World Police' Is Also Getting Ya... 11 hr somebody is afraid 1
More from around the web