10 things to know for Wednesday

Apr 10, 2013 Full story: WFIE-TV Evansville 10

Texas authorities say 20-year-old Dylan Quick said he'd fantasized for years about stabbing people to death.

Full Story
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#1 Apr 10, 2013
It's a great thing that the MF didn't have a gun.

The mentally ill and four-year-olds are able to get guns and kill people in the US because of their 2nd Amendment right to form well regulated militias.
Byrd

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Well I guess they need to take away all knifes now huh? Start actually doing something with the criminals=problems solved!

He has probably been in and out if trouble for at least four years
Molly

AOL

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Ridiculous comment about guns. If anything this proves one can kill without a gun. I have no problem at all with legitimate bckground checks, but people need to wake up and open their eyes if they truly believe that ANY president cares one dittle about them. This is a political move to gain more power. WAKE UP!! Stop being ignorant and realize the White House has its own agenda and the "anti-gun" people are being used to fulfill that agenda.
Jay12

United States

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Lets make knives illegal!! Just like guns bcuz knives are to blame! Damn right its a good thing he didnt get ahold of a gun bcuz the retards in washington would blame it on guns AGAIN..
Now they can blame it on knives
Mygod

New Westminster, Canada

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Jay12 wrote:
Lets make knives illegal!! Just like guns bcuz knives are to blame! Damn right its a good thing he didnt get ahold of a gun bcuz the retards in washington would blame it on guns AGAIN..
Now they can blame it on knives
My god, you're a typical stupid American aren't you? Guns are MADE to KILL. Do you use guns to cut your food? No you don't you dumbass.
Dave

Alpine, WY

#6 Apr 10, 2013
We are the most violent race on the planet. God gave all creatures a means to defend themselves, except us. He gave us a brain, so we could devise defensive and offensive tools. That is what a gun is. I believe we should give up our guns when other creatures give up their teeth, claws stingers, etc. and when our enemy's give up their brains.
open ur eyes

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Mygod wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, you're a typical stupid American aren't you? Guns are MADE to KILL. Do you use guns to cut your food? No you don't you dumbass.
his point is that just because a psychotic dumbass goes and kills someone with a gun it doesn't give the gov the right to ban them its our constitutional right to have them guns don't kill people people do....its people like u we lose our rights u think what they're doin is right.. open ur eyes to what's really goin on with our gov
wrangling

Knoxville, TN

#9 Apr 10, 2013
I agree.guns dnt kill people, druggies that should be locked up and not let out is what kills people.quit slapping crooks and druggies on the hand and keep them locked up where they belong and problem should be solved.i think a thuroh back ground check is great but dnt hate the guns and punish our right to bare arm.hate the bad people thats behind the gun, not the good honest people that wants to protect ourselves and our families from criminals
xmolecule

Glasgow, UK

#10 Apr 11, 2013
Dave wrote:
We are the most violent race on the planet. God gave all creatures a means to defend themselves, except us. He gave us a brain, so we could devise defensive and offensive tools. That is what a gun is. I believe we should give up our guns when other creatures give up their teeth, claws stingers, etc. and when our enemy's give up their brains.
think you've given up your brain
suckafatone

Holley, NY

#11 Apr 12, 2013
Mygod wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, you're a typical stupid American aren't you? Guns are MADE to KILL. Do you use guns to cut your food? No you don't you dumbass.
Yet guns can be used to hunt food, dumbass. Think before you speak, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20 Crazy facts about North Korea Nov 12 The Revealer 3
US says North Korea releases 2 detained Americans Nov 8 Hooogle It 1
Arianna Huffington: Hillary Clinton is 'Obvious... (Apr '13) Nov 6 goldstone report 30
does Kim Un agree with white nationalist in the... Nov 2 Nicki 1
North Korea calls US 'graveyard of human rights' Oct 30 Anonymous 8
UN investigator, North Korea meet again on visit Oct 29 see vid comments 1
South Korea: Kim Jong Un had ankle surgery Oct 28 xylophone 1

North Korea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE