North Korea's bizarre dog attack video

Apr 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Stuff.co.nz

TRAINED ATTACK: A North Korean military dog bites a dummy of South Korean Defence Minister Kim Kwan-jin during a military drill in an unknown location in this picture taken on April 6, 2013 and released by North Korea's official KCNA news agency in Pyongyang.

Comments
21 - 40 of 130 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2013

“A perfect world..”

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Susan wrote:
But the whole world knows the dummies are all in Kenya!
Insultive Susan,

I am thoroughly disappointed in you!

“A perfect world..”

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Susan wrote:
North Korea is the one that is always threatening other countries ....
But the US is the biggest warmonger in the world.

Just look at all their military drills, defense budget and past war history..

The only nation on earth that used nukes on fellow human beings and got away with it just coz thousands of American troops were saved from death..

The US is behind all wars fought in the modern times and that's a dang shame!!!

Children and women killed by American drones..

Innocent civilians killed during the Iraq invasion..

N Korea pales by comparison!

FACT: THE UNITED STATES IS THE ONE TO BLAME FOR HEIGHTENED TENSIONS IN THE KOREAN PENINSULA AT THE MOMENT.

Congratulations America. Now you can create another "modern Hiroshima" in Pyongyang like you did in Japan.

Show the world your latest nuclear toys.

SMDH
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 10, 2013
 
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
But the US is the biggest warmonger in the world.
Just look at all their military drills, defense budget and past war history..
The only nation on earth that used nukes on fellow human beings and got away with it just coz thousands of American troops were saved from death..
The US is behind all wars fought in the modern times and that's a dang shame!!!
Children and women killed by American drones..
Innocent civilians killed during the Iraq invasion..
N Korea pales by comparison!
FACT: THE UNITED STATES IS THE ONE TO BLAME FOR HEIGHTENED TENSIONS IN THE KOREAN PENINSULA AT THE MOMENT.
Congratulations America. Now you can create another "modern Hiroshima" in Pyongyang like you did in Japan.
Show the world your latest nuclear toys.
SMDH
Use your computer for something besides porn,...look up stats on all standing armies...all armies of all nations have war drills and practices...it is to keep the military ready for the DEFENSE of their country...we are UN Allies with the countries we have drills with...like South Korea tis time...or Japan last year...dumb azz.

We did not bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki to save troops...we used them to stop a war and save the millions in china, pacific islands and beyond...it stopped the war.
And in the Middle East if he Islamists really cared about he lives of heir women and children they would stop hiding among them and go fight in the open like a man!!!

The only reason we are in the Middle East is to show hat the USA will NEVER allow Islamic control of he world...EVER. If Muslims want to live n peace then live in peace and stop trying to spread your hateful faith . We don't want it!!!!
About the nukes...USA and NATO all agree that the nuke should never be used again by any country...today's nukes would kill the entire planet...how can anyone rule when everyone is dead? But North Korea and Iran keep saying they want to use nukes....because they are hateful stupid people!

“I know where you are,”

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Use your computer for something besides porn,...look up stats on all standing armies...all armies of all nations have war drills and practices...it is to keep the military ready for the DEFENSE of their country...we are UN Allies with the countries we have drills with...like South Korea tis time...or Japan last year...dumb azz.
We did not bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki to save troops...we used them to stop a war and save the millions in china, pacific islands and beyond...it stopped the war.
And in the Middle East if he Islamists really cared about he lives of heir women and children they would stop hiding among them and go fight in the open like a man!!!
The only reason we are in the Middle East is to show hat the USA will NEVER allow Islamic control of he world...EVER. If Muslims want to live n peace then live in peace and stop trying to spread your hateful faith . We don't want it!!!!
About the nukes...USA and NATO all agree that the nuke should never be used again by any country...today's nukes would kill the entire planet...how can anyone rule when everyone is dead? But North Korea and Iran keep saying they want to use nukes....because they are hateful stupid people!
I agree with 90% of your post with the exception of the Muslim thingee. Christians have historically been a much more violent religious faction that "all Muslims" will ever be. The reason that we are in the Middle East is to support our allies, who are of Islamic faith. We are also allies with Great Britain, a predominantly Protestant country. We are allies with Japan, a predominantly Shinto and Hindu. Portraying all Muslims as terrorists is a lot like treating all Americans as skinheads.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

..."The US is behind all wars fought in modern times"?.....That is the bullshit, that will make you insignificant.....
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 10, 2013
 
That is not true
Travel Agent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
But the US is the biggest warmonger in the world.

SMDH
Then pack up your sh!t and GTFO. You're obviously not in Kenya, LOL. Just another whiney sack-o-poo.
Suggestion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with 90% of your post with the exception of the Muslim thingee. Christians have historically been a much more violent religious faction that "all Muslims" will ever be. The reason that we are in the Middle East is to support our allies, who are of Islamic faith. We are also allies with Great Britain, a predominantly Protestant country. We are allies with Japan, a predominantly Shinto and Hindu. Portraying all Muslims as terrorists is a lot like treating all Americans as skinheads.
Pick up a Koran sometime and READ IT.

“I know where you are,”

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Suggestion wrote:
<quoted text>Pick up a Koran sometime and READ IT.
Like the Bible?

Since the Koran is based on the Bible.
Nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 10, 2013
 
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Bible?
Since the Koran is based on the Bible.
Not quite.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 10, 2013
 
But, even more ridiculous...

“I know where you are,”

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nope wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite.
God tells Mohammed:“Nothing is said to you that has not been said to other apostles before you”(Sura XLI, vs.42. The apostles themselves admit that they brought a more enlightened faith—and so it is with Mohammed, the greatest of all apostles (Sura XLI, vs.20).
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 10, 2013
 
Koran is for cleaning pig shite
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

there are both muslim and cristian radicals/extremists that use a very limited portion of the bible or koran to fit their needs. they are not true to their religion and are despised by those that are true belivers of their religion. these extremists are just hungery for power and influance and use the weak minded(often recruit between 0 to 16 years of age to ferther their own agenda. The head of the extremist is hard to find because they hide themselves behind layers of manipulated followers willing to die for their leader.
To all extreemists followers out there your leader will not help you and is feeding you lies. read the Bible or Koran through cover to cover and find the truth.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Apr 10, 2013
 
Or do like me...don't read either one and keep your sanity in check.
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Apr 10, 2013
 
Susan wrote:
Or do like me...don't read either one and keep your sanity in check.
could work as well

“I know where you are,”

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 10, 2013
 
thumper wrote:
there are both muslim and cristian radicals/extremists that use a very limited portion of the bible or koran to fit their needs. they are not true to their religion and are despised by those that are true belivers of their religion. these extremists are just hungery for power and influance and use the weak minded(often recruit between 0 to 16 years of age to ferther their own agenda. The head of the extremist is hard to find because they hide themselves behind layers of manipulated followers willing to die for their leader.
To all extreemists followers out there your leader will not help you and is feeding you lies. read the Bible or Koran through cover to cover and find the truth.
In so many words, you are correct.

Very well thought out post.
bat123

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The UN should authorize the airburst of a 1.5 Megaton Thermonuclear weapon about 30 miles above N. Korea. Would give all of them a nasty sunburn.

“I know where you are,”

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Apr 10, 2013
 
bat123 wrote:
The UN should authorize the airburst of a 1.5 Megaton Thermonuclear weapon about 30 miles above N. Korea. Would give all of them a nasty sunburn.
Great idea except it would turn South Korea and parts of China into a parking lot.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Apr 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Within a week the fallout would kill millions around the globe....not a smart thing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••