Iran seeks to export oil to North Korea

Apr 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYT

Iran's oil ministry says the country is considering exporting oil to North Korea as a way to improve its battered economy.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2013
Walter Harold Marlin

Mount Holly, NJ

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Slavoj Zizek: Unkle - Rabbit In Your Headlights
patron of darmocel

Henderson, NV

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Oh, goody, free oil for the West! Grab them enroute and take the oil as repayment for their terrorist activities.
Walter Harold Marlin

Mount Holly, NJ

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Garbage - When I Grow Up (Big Daddy Version)

Everything I do is an act of humiliation hence my arrogance. My life is in a state of childish dependent disrepair and this affects me extremely negatively.

Haven't you realized that most of popular music for that last twenty five years have been about me. No. This is not a fantasy.

Yes the facts of reality are much more a leap of faith than most people are willing to spend the time to match up. Or just putting the oddly matching song, or the films main character Avatar(me)to the person being me. This may all seem so far fetched that I must be crazy as the puzzle pieces started to fit and when mental as my unability to understand this became critically mind altering. How is this possible? Songs about things I did not do yet do starting fitting like oddly shaped puzzle pieces into my life.
Walter Harold Marlin

Mount Holly, NJ

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Walter Harold Marlin wrote:
Garbage - When I Grow Up (Big Daddy Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_uDiGAr_WKsXX
Everything I do is an act of humiliation hence my arrogance. My life is in a state of childish dependent disrepair and this affects me extremely negatively.
Haven't you realized that most of popular music for that last twenty five years have been about me. No. This is not a fantasy.
Yes the facts of reality are much more a leap of faith than most people are willing to spend the time to match up. Or just putting the oddly matching song, or the films main character Avatar(me)to the person being me. This may all seem so far fetched that I must be crazy as the puzzle pieces started to fit and when mental as my unability to understand this became critically mind altering. How is this possible? Songs about things I did not do yet do starting fitting like oddly shaped puzzle pieces into my life.
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Every Lasy Gaga hit is about me.
Walter Harold Marlin

Mount Holly, NJ

#5 Apr 20, 2013
tehrorrist

Jakarta, Indonesia

#6 Apr 20, 2013
dubya was right about the axis of evil

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
north korean gold buyers and investors (Aug '11) Aug 27 ANTHONYMWANGANGI 8
North Korea calls US 'graveyard of human rights' Aug 27 bottlecap 1
N.Korean ship aground off Mexico Aug 21 Glideaway 1
Pope urges Korean reconciliation, prays for per... Aug 18 Ainu 1
Pope kicks off Asia missionary boost in SKorea Aug 16 SpaceBlues 2
Canada in diplomatic talks with China to releas... Aug 6 Polley 1
WAR: North Korea vs South Korea - Who Would Win? Aug 2 Italian American 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••