Russia warns against flexing muscle around North Korea

Mar 29, 2013 Full story: NewscastMedia.com 82

Newscast Media MOSCOW-Russia cautioned against aggressive posturing in response to increasingly bellicose North Korean rhetoric on Friday, saying that it could spiral into violence.

Full Story
s wood

Cleveland, TN

#24 Apr 6, 2013
you all should wish for peace, nothing good can come of any conflict at any point

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#25 Apr 6, 2013
Well, and how war in Korea will stop USA from sending cariers to Tawain now? USA has land bases in Korea and Japan so it doesn`t need cariers there. Besides, USA has 11 carriers.

Tawain populated with Chineese.

What enthic cleancing are you talking about moron?

Or you already invented such an ethnicity Tawaineese like you invented Ukranians and Siberians? lol.

Since: Apr 13

Seoul, Korea

#26 Apr 7, 2013
america is finished look at them with debts, hiv rates and crime rates highest in the western world, domestic lifestyle in a downward spiral, manufacturing about to finish in less than ten years if current rates continue, no more space program. inovation ending iin that country,lets all look to the future not the has beens. yes commemorations to your previous inputs to the miniscual half page of history. theres a country that america has huge and ever growing debt to and they will always be friends to NK, CHINA. remember the name as im sure all your futures will have it etched in your minds and so will all your forever lasting bloodlines. they are here. dont believe and you will go down with the sinking ship called USA. look who governs them what a bunch of yellow back girlies, look at their armed forces marines hoo ya looool. iv seen them in action, high school ping pong teams would perform better :p
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#27 Apr 7, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
america is finished look at them with debts, hiv rates and crime rates highest in the western world, domestic lifestyle in a downward spiral, manufacturing about to finish in less than ten years if current rates continue, no more space program. inovation ending iin that country,lets all look to the future not the has beens. yes commemorations to your previous inputs to the miniscual half page of history. theres a country that america has huge and ever growing debt to and they will always be friends to NK, CHINA. remember the name as im sure all your futures will have it etched in your minds and so will all your forever lasting bloodlines. they are here. dont believe and you will go down with the sinking ship called USA. look who governs them what a bunch of yellow back girlies, look at their armed forces marines hoo ya looool. iv seen them in action, high school ping pong teams would perform better :p
What does North Korea give you for this nonsense? Extra rice for your pathetic family that is crammed into a small apartment? Hahahaha!!! No one cares what Russia thinks anymore...today's Russia is not yesterday's USSR...they are a or rusted failed state that cannot ven feed its people, like North Korea!!!
Shut the hell up and sit down you hateful little paid shill.
The Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#28 Apr 7, 2013
s wood wrote:
you all should wish for peace, nothing good can come of any conflict at any point
Are you for real?

We need Conflict.
We are not cowards like you!

Are you scared?
I am not!!

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#29 Apr 7, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real?
We need Conflict.
We are not cowards like you!
Are you scared?
I am not!!
Why would you be scared Mr. Internet Tough Guy? The chances of you being sent to fight on the Korean peninsula are even lower than your chances of joining MENSA.

Since: Apr 13

Seoul, Korea

#30 Apr 7, 2013
need i say anything, typical USA loudmouth response. never taking advice it will good to see another knockout punch or should i say flurry of punches come your way. dont say i didnt wArn you hoo ya looool yellow back girlies

Since: Apr 13

Seoul, Korea

#31 Apr 7, 2013
no rice for me hotdog eating bus arse, goes without saying about americsn women a world known fact( theres another one for the record books). 911 was a warm up. these guys intend on a serious arse kicking slbeit mow or when they deliver it yhrough their terrorist networks either way its coming

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#32 Apr 7, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
need i say anything, typical USA loudmouth response. never taking advice it will good to see another knockout punch or should i say flurry of punches come your way. dont say i didnt wArn you hoo ya looool yellow back girlies
Awwww how cute. It thinks I'm an American.

Since: Apr 13

Seoul, Korea

#34 Apr 7, 2013
the way america behaved last time they set foot in north korea was like a shiver looking for a spine to crawl up, they ran like pussy cats when they seen china ha ha ha marines. should be called marinessses. whats it feel like to come second, your becoming very good at it. suppose its would be like being the winnner of the loosers. ah well it was good while it lasted hey. america thats one country im glad i dont live in with diseases, murders, medical flaws, depts and plenty of enemies you dont even know about all down hill there. you can keep it, especially after the nukes are let loose on the free market. whoa what a scary place to live then. adios as your southern neighbours would say your on your own :)
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#35 Apr 7, 2013
North Korea does not realize. This would not be a ground war....the USA would totally obliterate North Korea within a week...from the air....no more fat Kim...he would die within the first round of bombing....but, we all know...north korea is shaking a tree..they are not going to fire anything at the USA,...because it would bring hell down to them and North Korea would cease to exist...after the missiles re test fired this coming week..they will land in the ocean and Kim will have another big parade...pathetic little man...
The Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#36 Apr 7, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you be scared Mr. Internet Tough Guy? The chances of you being sent to fight on the Korean peninsula are even lower than your chances of joining MENSA.
I am Iron Dictator.
I send other people to fight.
I am Big Boss!!

RESPECT MY AUTORITY!!!!
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#37 Apr 7, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
the way america behaved last time they set foot in north korea was like a shiver looking for a spine to crawl up, they ran like pussy cats when they seen china ha ha ha marines. should be called marinessses. whats it feel like to come second, your becoming very good at it. suppose its would be like being the winnner of the loosers. ah well it was good while it lasted hey. america thats one country im glad i dont live in with diseases, murders, medical flaws, depts and plenty of enemies you dont even know about all down hill there. you can keep it, especially after the nukes are let loose on the free market. whoa what a scary place to live then. adios as your southern neighbours would say your on your own :)
Our southern neighbors? You mean South America? Hahahaha!! They can barely contain the violence in their countries...we do not need or want their help...we just wish they would keep all their starving and ignorant immigrants and not let them lip into the USA for jobs and food.
And if medical care is so bad here, then how come the people come here from all over he world for medical treatment? I think not even you really believe the script you have been told to recite.
There will not be a war. Kim is just acting like a spoiled fat child. That's ok because his daddy China is about to spank him hard. China does not want Kim to create world attention to them...so...look for China to smack Kim this week.
Now,....go take a bath and brush our teeth...I think Kim came all over your face when you were sucking him off.

Since: Apr 13

Seoul, Korea

#38 Apr 7, 2013
good one iron dictator i like it. its the terrorist with the nukes that are coming for smerica in the future what knock out 4th of july that will be. and they cantt even see it coming even after we warn them. hey only tryin to help

Since: Apr 13

Seoul, Korea

#39 Apr 7, 2013
script ha ga coming from a brain washed american. looooooloool really. iv been to coutries we are mentioning. suppose u read that everyone goes there for medical help on some american site a ha ha. trsvel and see what people think of the pathetic existence is invisaged of your crime and disease riden worthless in depted hole looool its over second prize AGAIN
lol russkies

Albuquerque, NM

#40 Apr 7, 2013
russians warn obama not to 'flex' as they fly practice bombing runs on the US Guam territories. only reason the furry hat crowd gets away with this BS is the US has NO leadership of any kind and they can count on obama stopping his golf game or interrupting one of his fundraising dinners to say 'uhhhh ok'.
Susan

Ocala, FL

#41 Apr 7, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
script ha ga coming from a brain washed american. looooooloool really. iv been to coutries we are mentioning. suppose u read that everyone goes there for medical help on some american site a ha ha. trsvel and see what people think of the pathetic existence is invisaged of your crime and disease riden worthless in depted hole looool its over second prize AGAIN
I am a EU citizen living in the USA ...I love it here...I have been probably more places than your limited North Korean passport would allow you to even think about. Go Ethan some goverment rice and watch your one tv station....shill.
Susan

Ocala, FL

#42 Apr 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
Rumors are afloat that China is motivating North Korea to make a conflict as a distraction so they can invade Taiwan. Watch carefully, If North Korea bogs down the US troops on base in Japan then that force which is the first responders to defend Taiwan suddenly leave the equation and with that the Chinese forces need at least 5 days to secure and hold Taiwan. Distant US assets would be to late to liberate once the Chinese flag is raised. Thus the Chinese broker a North Korea peace deal. US backs off, all is well again. The only game changer is hidden US technologies which need Obama to really consider the side effects if deployed. China has become the number 1 trading partner with US, to have a prolong scenario would crash an already fragile economy but long term could bring manufacturing jobs back the US with government tax breaks and incentives.
i have family in Taiwan. They said business there is usual..
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#43 Apr 7, 2013
Susan wrote:
North Korea does not realize. This would not be a ground war....the USA would totally obliterate North Korea within a week...from the air....no more fat Kim...he would die within the first round of bombing....but, we all know...north korea is shaking a tree..they are not going to fire anything at the USA,...because it would bring hell down to them and North Korea would cease to exist...after the missiles re test fired this coming week..they will land in the ocean and Kim will have another big parade...pathetic little man...
Do you think the Chinese would just stand by and watch that happen?
Matthew

Melton Mowbray, UK

#44 Apr 7, 2013
Russia doesn't have the hardware it once had. It's all outdated technology.

All they have is numbers(Troops), nukes(Outdated anyway) and outdated tanks and planes(No threat really).

Just a former super power flexing some muscle. Nothing to see here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N Korea warns 'catastrophic consequences' over ... 53 min Shinichiro Takizawa 2
A Warning from God! (Feb '11) Sat God worships Sin ... 4
20 Crazy facts about North Korea Nov 12 The Revealer 3
US says North Korea releases 2 detained Americans Nov 8 Hooogle It 1
Arianna Huffington: Hillary Clinton is 'Obvious... (Apr '13) Nov 6 goldstone report 30
does Kim Un agree with white nationalist in the... Nov 2 Nicki 1
North Korea calls US 'graveyard of human rights' Oct 30 Anonymous 8

North Korea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE