US may be out of nuclear North Korea's reach, but Japan fears Tokyo, US bases aren't

In this Sunday, April 15, 2012 file photo, a North Korean vehicle carries a missile during a mass military parade in Pyongyang's Kim Il Sung Square to celebrate the centenary of the birth of the late North Korean founder Kim Il Sung. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DENG

Nanjing, China

#1 Apr 8, 2013
US may be out of nuclear North Korea's reach, but Japan fears Tokyo, US bases aren't

NOT TRUE: THEY'LL DUMP ONE DOWN THE WHITEHOUSE CHIMNEY TO PROVE IT NOT SO.
DENG

Tucson, AZ

#2 Apr 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
NORTH KOREA CAN'T PROVE SOMETHING THAT NORTH KOREA IS TOTALLY INCAPABLE OF.

Since: Apr 13

Santa Ana

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Scary situation
SUPERTRAMP

Barboursville, WV

#4 Apr 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
NORTH KOREA CAN'T PROVE SOMETHING THAT NORTH KOREA IS TOTALLY INCAPABLE OF.
I often wondered why we put up with north koreas antics.Rather than risk a war we should send a cia assassin to rid the world of this guy.Think about it for just a minute. These korean people arent religious fanatics willing to die for allah. Instead their a poor famine stricken and impoverished people that would welcome a reunification with their wealthier kinfolk in the south. So what we should do is strike a deal with junior officers to stage a coup after these leaders are taken out by the cia. I feel it would succeed because they're living in fear and would welcome the benefits of a free and unified korea. Once the top officers and kim ii jung or whatever his name is are silenced the junior officers would agree because it would send a message that they could also be targeted.One idiot and a few hard core officers are keeping an entire nation hostage thru fear. Eliminate the fear and all would fall into place. Do you think this coup could succeed Deng?
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#5 Apr 8, 2013
DENG wrote:
And this will help the world how?

What would it change in America?

How will China get it's money we owe?

How many Chinese will have no job because they are not making all the stupid junk we buy?

How ungrateful after we beat Japan to even give you the land you have.

The farther the target, the more chances we have to destroy any missiles.

To get any Naval forces to our east coast you have to get through 20 countries navies & air forces, commercial shipping lanes and private fishing boats.

I grew up 100% American, taught & believed that Asians still have honor and respect.

Attacking us in media, on net and in life only makes things worse.

Even with the threats, it feeds media companies that many of you seem to commonly complain about.

The whole conflict is why many of our defense companies exist.
Busylifemeto

Peakhurst, Australia

#6 Apr 9, 2013
They are not accurate enough to drop it down their own toilets chimney let alone the White House. Whatever this manica starts, the USA will give it back in spades and he deserves it for being so stupid. I fell very sorry for all the neighbours who have done nothing wrong. This country has dinsaurs everywhere.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#7 Apr 9, 2013
If teabagger logic is any indicator, when N.Korea attacks S.Korea or us for that matter.

Teabaggers would invade Iran.
Albanin-Iranin Friendship

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#8 Apr 9, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
If teabagger logic is any indicator, when N.Korea attacks S.Korea or us for that matter.
Teabaggers would invade Iran.
Are you Homosexaul?
Do you watch Jew Media like Jewish John Stewart or Jewish Lesbian Rachel Madow?
SUPERTRAMP

Barboursville, WV

#9 Apr 9, 2013
This iranian dip shit is even more dangerous than N.K.
According to islamic prophesy (which is false) an islamic messiah called the mahdi is supposed to emerge and convert the world to islam, even by the sword if need be. It also says that a world leader would usher this mahdi in. The iranian leader thinks he is that person spoke of in prophesy. He has stated that israel cannot survive a nuclear war due to its small size while iran could survive one. He WILL use that bomb thinking he will usher in this islamic messiah.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#10 Apr 9, 2013
Well he is kinda busy this week...it seems our HAARP radar has done its job,...Iran had a big earthquake....to busy to help NK
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#11 Apr 9, 2013
Albanin-Iranin Friendship wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Homosexaul?
Do you watch Jew Media like Jewish John Stewart or Jewish Lesbian Rachel Madow?
No, I go straight for the Jew Media source, Rush Limbaughtomy, Sean Rannity, Mark Levine, Michael Wiener, Glenn "half a deck" Beck and Niel Bores.

Poor Serbian teabagger.
Greater Albania to Iran

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#12 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I go straight for the Jew Media source, Rush Limbaughtomy, Sean Rannity, Mark Levine, Michael Wiener, Glenn "half a deck" Beck and Niel Bores.
Poor Serbian teabagger.
Mark Levine and Weiner are Jewish,yes,...but about 77 percent Jews voted for Obama.
I mean Jew George Soros even put Obama to Power,because DIctator Obama is just puppet and have no real power.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#13 Apr 9, 2013
Greater Albania to Iran wrote:
<quoted text>Mark Levine and Weiner are Jewish,yes,...but about 77 percent Jews voted for Obama.
I mean Jew George Soros even put Obama to Power,because DIctator Obama is just puppet and have no real power.
All our politicians are puppets.

To the IMF, NWO, The Federal Reserve Bank, The World Bank, The CFR,Etc.

How much natural resources, oil, silver, platinum, copper,forest are in your country?

How poor are your people?

We will be there to help (invade) just as long as the oil, silver, platinum, copper,forest are still there .

When our companies "trade" them (steal) you will be "free" (to pay us back, with inerest).
Truth

Bremerton, WA

#14 Apr 9, 2013
There is a significant difference between the U.S. and North Korea.

The United States could survive a nuclear attach. "DUMPING ONE DOWN THE WHITEHOUSE CHIMNEY" will do nothing. In the big scheme of things, the North Korean missiles are VERY small as compared to U.S. Payloads. Although the White House might be destroyed along with the surrounding area, it would pale in comparison to the damage a U.S. Nuclear attach would do to North Korea. ONE of the United States' weapons would level ALL of North Korea.
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#15 Apr 9, 2013
the US will not use a nuke!! nothing good can come from that. to many people crazys have nukes right now and therefore using nukes would not be rational.LIVE BY NUKES DIE BY NUKES, if the north strikes first the states will easaly take North Korea without the need for nukes. if the states strike firet(extreemly unlikely) china an others will back the north.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#16 Apr 9, 2013
LOOK WHAT THE FREAK happened in Hiroshima.. The BOMB was DROPPED... Crying Wolf or NOT??...Am sure, the WH is AWARE..of JUST how far..North Korea's missile range REALLY is??..This subject can be DOWNPLAYED.. BUT..it can be a REALITY situation.. GONE BAD!!
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#17 Apr 9, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
LOOK WHAT THE FREAK happened in Hiroshima.. The BOMB was DROPPED... Crying Wolf or NOT??...Am sure, the WH is AWARE..of JUST how far..North Korea's missile range REALLY is??..This subject can be DOWNPLAYED.. BUT..it can be a REALITY situation.. GONE BAD!!
the bomb was dropped onto Hiroshima because Japan would not cease war in the pacific. Although the loss of lives was terrible, it saved probably millions more lives by bringing the war in the pacific ( that Japan started btw) to a clear and sudden end.
Greater Albania to Iran

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#18 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
All our politicians are puppets.
To the IMF, NWO, The Federal Reserve Bank, The World Bank, The CFR,Etc.
How much natural resources, oil, silver, platinum, copper,forest are in your country?
How poor are your people?
We will be there to help (invade) just as long as the oil, silver, platinum, copper,forest are still there .
When our companies "trade" them (steal) you will be "free" (to pay us back, with inerest).
I am against Democracy.
I mean Iraq was better with Saddam then now.
Just like Jews want to invade Iraq and kill Ahmadinejad,because He is against Zionist Israel build on Genocide.

I mean North Korea,have every right to be angry.
Live poor people alone!
Truth

Bremerton, WA

#19 Apr 9, 2013
The difference is this.....

Nuclear weapons today are about 100 times the power of Hiroshima/Nagasaki. Considering the size of N. Korea, it would only take ONE.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#20 Apr 9, 2013
Greater Albania to Iran wrote:
<quoted text>I am against Democracy.
I mean Iraq was better with Saddam then now.
Just like Jews want to invade Iraq and kill Ahmadinejad,because He is against Zionist Israel build on Genocide.
I mean North Korea,have every right to be angry.
Live poor people alone!
. No one is threatening North Korea. It is North Morea that keeps threatening the world with nukes. While the rest of the world is making treaties to top making nuke weapons, only North Korea and Iran want to keep making nukes and only North Korea and Iran keep threatening the world with nukes!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Korea hurls racial insults toward Preside... 4 hr Shiro Hima 1
does Kim Un agree with white nationalist in the... 8 hr Evelyn 2
N. Korea blames US for internet shutdown, hurls... 12 hr Maniac Stopper 2
North Korea blasts Barack Obama as 'monkey' in ... 15 hr Mao Zedong 1
Some doubt North Korea was behind Sony hack 19 hr RustyS 1
Russia offers sympathy to North Korea over Sony... Fri Pro-Ukraine 9
Central Ohio filmgoers lining up to see - The I... Fri race relations 3
More from around the web