North Korea Zodiac and Someguy don't want nuclear war with IRAQ

Posted in the North Korea Forum

Rudy Jospeh Ramos

Ontario, CA

#1 Apr 26, 2013
The kernal said be over here at the montclair plaza because wants rudy ramos in the house if ask zodiac on t.v. because your a stupid king like all other ones except god then Sodom Husane should did after kernal kills belshazar and dale ruiz or can keep check with the heads swapped if you read zodiacs latest note that was taken from Rudy Ramos. I expect and hope for full support for ebook thank you. I am best friends with jeff shiply not almost twin zodiac peace luke 6 31 no war jhon 13 34 35 especially nuclear war if ask on the trump show still across the street trying to kill someguy and the women for air time then can pay for country vince and gang are joke and will not fight zodiac because less thats y BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D.C. outraged over Sony's 'The Interview' decision 31 min serfs up 12
Koreans in Japan Observe Kim Jong Il's Demise A... 2 hr Ainu 4
Obama criticises Sony film decision 6 hr Your Ex 9
Rev. Al Sharpton to meet with Sony Pictures on ... 6 hr rayshist trollie 4
FBI Says North Korea Behind Sony Hack 12 hr yes 2
Texas Theater Refuses To Bow To Hackers Threat 13 hr storm warning 3
N Korean Commoners Have No Cars 14 hr Astro 1
More from around the web