U.S. Cannot Allow Missile Test by North Korea

Full story: CNN 13
North Korea threatened the Free World and the United States of America, with a nuclear attempt. Full Story
Masters of Deception

Dalton, MA

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Boy, is it just me or are we looking to start sh!t with just about anybody. I guess the economic ruin and currency crisis will hit sooner than later. Here we are assisting in or winking at the downfall of mideast nations. I guess that's to pay for the bank bailouts from a few years back. This zionist run nation is absolutely f'en insane. Washington is by far more dangerous than NK. We are the devil.
Idaho-ho

Rathdrum, ID

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Well I don't know about Zionist or Devil... you idiot. I can confirm that we force our beliefs and lifestyle down everyone's throats.
Just a Position

Florence, OR

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Im not sure but it seems all the Polititions Do is start war so they can HIDE money and Launder Money and say OH now that we demolished that Country Lets Fix it Give them 300, Million and if thats not enough just tell us . While america is in shambles GET OFF YOUR ASSES AMERICA READ THE AMMENDMENTS and THE RIGHTS OF MAN ,
we can Over throw this Government and Kick there families and asses to the Curb and Take back our country

PS ya wanna stop freedom of speach I talk out in the open many more dont
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Three duds who should not have posted:
//////////
Boy, is it just me.......
//////////
Well I don't know........
//////////
I'm not sure........
REALIST

New York, NY

#6 Apr 11, 2013
History speaks for itself
Pueblo incident, shoot down of passenger jet, Sinking of a South Korean ship, shelling of South Korean island-
Washington may be a joke but you had better check the facts before for you blame them-

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#7 Apr 11, 2013
HOW does an idiotic letter-to-the-Editor by a right-wing craphead and Obama-hater end up starting a thread?

This guy was born clueless, and he's gotten dumber through the years, clearly.

Just disregard this...we are NOT going to start a horrific war in the Korean Peninsula, with hundreds of thousands dead, over this silly test. This is just typical N. Korean bluster, and should NOT be taken seriously.

Jeez...
Praxis33

Dalton, MA

#8 Apr 11, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
This is just typical homosexual bluster, and should NOT be taken seriously.
Jeez...
Just like same sex parenting.
Lady Evil

Dalton, MA

#9 Apr 11, 2013
Idaho-ho wrote:
Well I don't know about Zionist or Devil... you idiot. I can confirm that we force our beliefs and lifestyle down everyone's throats.
Some might say that would be left/right wing zionism. Some might also suggest those that claim there is no God spend most of their lives sanctioning, projecting, and profiting from eveything that he does not stand for.
Vice, perversions, subversion, and decadence.

The downward spiral of America continues whilest we steal other nations.
Tick tock tick
Consumerism

Dalton, MA

#10 Apr 11, 2013
A society yields little profit unless it is corrupted.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#11 Apr 12, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like same sex parenting.
Wrong thread, asshat. Get lost.
not a test

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Apr 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Just disregard this...we are NOT going to start a horrific war in the Korean Peninsula, with hundreds of thousands dead, over this silly test. This is just typical N. Korean bluster, and should NOT be taken seriously.
Jeez...
And today the nork butterball spouts that Japan is their first target if war breaks out, or if Japan shoots down any missiles NK shoots their way. This pudgeballs statements just get more bizarre every day.
Judas is the Devil

Dalton, MA

#13 Apr 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong thread, asshat. Get lost.
I don't think so, for it is the men and women of unsound minds playing on the minds of the masses. The sexually deranged are the ones running this nation right into the valley of death you treasonous bassturd.
Judas is the Devil

Dalton, MA

#14 Apr 12, 2013
not a test wrote:
<quoted text>
And today the nork butterball spouts that Japan is their first target if war breaks out, or if Japan shoots down any missiles NK shoots their way. This pudgeballs statements just get more bizarre every day.
Do you believe everything your zionist puppeted nation tells you? How ironic that a public idol "not my favorite" Dennis Rodman goes to NK, which obviously was a good public relations move on his part. So what has this jew run govt & media done since then? Make this man out to be a greater psychopath than our leaders in Washington already are. Washington, DC is more dangerous than NK could ever be. Just ask Vietnam, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Iran, Egypt etc. Round n round we go, where the war mongering stops, nobody knows.
Our excesses brought this on ourselves, along with the fed and our special relationship with Ishrael.
IDIOTS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Al Sharpton to meet with Sony Pictures on ... 1 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 22
Koreans in Japan Observe Kim Jong Il's Demise A... 1 hr Switches 6
Obama Says Sony - Made a Mistake' Pulling Film 1 hr American Citizen 13
'The Interview' jeopardizes overseas movie vill... 2 hr jman019741 2
Obama criticises Sony film decision 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 12
Kim Jong Un game spoof 'Glorious Leader!' movin... 6 hr George 1
Stars and others react to 'Interview' cancellation 10 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11
More from around the web