China denies military buildup on Sino-DPRK border

Apr 16, 2013 Full story: Nepalnews.com 33

A Chinese Defense Ministry spokesman on Tuesday denied media reports of China's military buildup on its border with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea .

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
patriot

Sioux Falls, SD

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Ah haaa...all these governments have agenda behind hidden dialogue and of course china is no different. I wouldn't be surprised if the us knows all about what is on that border.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#2 Apr 16, 2013
King Kim III needs his Chinese Communist Party supporters for another try at invading the free South, perhaps.

Remember how his grandaddy LOST the war in the 1950's until CCP CHINA saved his regime and created a military stalemate by squandering millions of Chinese lives!
canine

Nashville, TN

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Is it weird that the boston bombing happen on the north koreans biggest holiday? We know he has a diplomat in manhattan. He is pulling people from embassies, closed down the factory, has 5 confirmed missiles ready, with the u.s. gov is divided on whether they r nuclear tipped or not. There was a reason the u.s pulled out of iraq. To get a bigger grip on the east sea. Little has happened in the last 3 days. Why ruin the holidays with war, when you can do it after. The big finale.
Gen Thurman S Sullivan

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 16, 2013
Yes this is accurate intelligence China has deployed thousands of troops and artillery to it's border with North Korea.
This unfortunately NOT to invade NK or quiet them down but to HELP them in the event NK is invaded by South Korea or it's allies aka USA
Folks this thing is WAY bigger than anyone realizes.
God help us all.
Big bear

Edinburgh, UK

#5 Apr 16, 2013
It doesn't seem to big news as its hardly getting a mention on Tv ! Boston obviously is getting all the attention and rightly so!! Forget korea!
MA Marine Mom

Holliston, MA

#6 Apr 16, 2013
With all the news focused on Boston as of late are we not giving Lil' Kim enough attention to keep him from acting out in a way that will demand our immediate and undivided attention? My daughter's on her way there and I for one would like to know what the mood is over there. The facts, not speculation.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Apr 16, 2013
Every time you hear "China denies this or that..." you should disregarded.
In Korea

Korea

#8 Apr 16, 2013
I'm here in korea and things seem to be heating up. I was in the military for quite a few years and I can feel war in the air. I have a feeling it will happen any day now. The South Korea has become to western influinced as the North Korea keeps saying. North Korea wants to control the world with the nukes and there is no way any Country in there right mind will let them do that. The South Koreans are also finaly starting to worry a little bit.
shakespear

United States

#9 Apr 16, 2013
He will be too busy watching the NBA playoff
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#10 Apr 16, 2013
Gen Thurman S Sullivan wrote:
Yes this is accurate intelligence China has deployed thousands of troops and artillery to it's border with North Korea.
This unfortunately NOT to invade NK or quiet them down but to HELP them in the event NK is invaded by South Korea or it's allies aka USA
Folks this thing is WAY bigger than anyone realizes.
God help us all.
Yes, China is positioning itself to save the Kim dynasty regime.

No other reason.
Allen

Duluth, GA

#11 Apr 16, 2013
shakespear wrote:
He will be too busy watching the NBA playoff
And if his team doesn't win watch out.
In Korea

Korea

#12 Apr 16, 2013
China is there to make sure people don't escape to there border when the war starts. They also see North Korea as a stain. The North for a long time has leached off of China and they are getting tired of it. It is like having a bad 40 year old child living in your house and he will not go out and get a job. China also doesn't want this bad kid to have Nukes. They do not trust him at all. They in a way would love the U.S to do there dirty work. Its always better to have someone else take out the trash. There is war in the air.

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/...
Allen

Duluth, GA

#13 Apr 16, 2013
In Korea wrote:
China is there to make sure people don't escape to there border when the war starts. They also see North Korea as a stain. The North for a long time has leached off of China and they are getting tired of it. It is like having a bad 40 year old child living in your house and he will not go out and get a job. China also doesn't want this bad kid to have Nukes. They do not trust him at all. They in a way would love the U.S to do there dirty work. Its always better to have someone else take out the trash. There is war in the air.
No disrespect intended in any way. Just wanted to ask you what is the difference in this time and all the other times threats have been made? Hope you will be safe if something does happen, sincerely.
china

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Apr 16, 2013
arr your saterrites are riars
Scared

Southampton, UK

#15 Apr 16, 2013
I hope the u.s go in and kill the goon, hope britain don't get involved in this mess, all the countries need work together and wipe this guy out.. Hes backwards! tryna be the next Hitler
Scared

Southampton, UK

#16 Apr 16, 2013
In Korea wrote:
Stay safe.
In Korea

Korea

#17 Apr 16, 2013
Thanks Allen! I'm no expert but my guess is because of quite a few reasons. I would say because a new young leader they know nothing about, Him having nukes, China is now a world player in the economy etc. The reason I think it could happen any day is because the tension is too high. Its like leaving the gas on in you house all day long then lighting a match. North Korea see's nukes as there only future and the world doesnt see the same vision. I by no means am a expert so I'm just telling you what I see. I have a bag packed just in case everything goes down Allen. I pray like others that the world can find peace. War is not something to be proud of. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Thanks
Tonythetiger

Appleton, WI

#18 Apr 16, 2013
Just what everyone wants.......wipe them clean and if China gets in the way, there goes 35% of our national debt. It would be gone because we would wipe the slate clean with China. Not to say prohibit any Chinese made products from enering the USA. Another plus for an American manufacturing boom! Lets get it on! Bring the jobs back.
In Korea

Korea

#19 Apr 16, 2013
Thanks Scared! I will stay safe. I'm a former soldier and I love life to much to die. Time will tell what the future holds for this corner of the world. The one thing I know for sure is mankind needs less nukes and more love for each other.
Allen

Duluth, GA

#20 Apr 16, 2013
In Korea wrote:
Thanks Allen! I'm no expert but my guess is because of quite a few reasons. I would say because a new young leader they know nothing about, Him having nukes, China is now a world player in the economy etc. The reason I think it could happen any day is because the tension is too high. Its like leaving the gas on in you house all day long then lighting a match. North Korea see's nukes as there only future and the world doesnt see the same vision. I by no means am a expert so I'm just telling you what I see. I have a bag packed just in case everything goes down Allen. I pray like others that the world can find peace. War is not something to be proud of. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Thanks
thanks for your answer, and I'm very sorry for you. I have never had "a bag packed just in case". This statement really shook me. Makes me sorry for you and others. It must be very nerve racking, something I've never had to deal with. Best wishes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkey's Culture Minister slams Wikipedia for l... Tue Dander 3
North Korea holds trial of American Matthew Miller Sep 15 SirPrize 4
Exclusive: Japan, U.S. discussing offensive mil... Sep 10 CH4WORM100YENDEBD... 2
Detained American in North Korea gets trial date Sep 8 USA Today 1
North Korea calls US 'graveyard of human rights' Sep 7 Kim Jong-Un 2
British researchers unlocking secrets of North ... Sep 3 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
north korean gold buyers and investors (Aug '11) Aug 27 ANTHONYMWANGANGI 8
•••

North Korea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••