North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.

Comments (Page 94)

Showing posts 1,861 - 1,880 of1,880
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
james

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

ima wrote:
guess they want to be pulverized! 1 million military? and they are all starved soldiers, they couldn't be that capable of doing much. Read somewhere that some of their citizens have been executed for cannibalism? their own babies? the dick starves the people and complains when they start eating each other. They need to get wiped out. How do they get away with threatening the whole world?
I agree! There is no way that they will ever conquer as much as they think..
james

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

What is all this talk about USA being the bad guy? Did we threaten anybody?
-No I do not see what North Korea is talking about.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

james wrote:
The military exercises are mostly offensive maneuvers.

Every year's drill seems to be larger and have more advanced hardware. North want the world to see us as the aggressor so they get China's help again if it kicks off.

The drils also always seem to time with the North's celebration of their founding leader and happen right near the border. They consider this an insult to their existence.

The many sanctions are considered an attack on the North to make it negotiate the nuke issue. Whenever the north has a financial issue they use the sanctions as the reason to get help from their handful of allies.

Lastly, America's presence in the South is considered by many as a 3rd party in the way of unification. However that is with the North believing their leaders would win a nation wide election and be accepted globally.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

the American presence is 28,000 that is a combined force that represents air force and army a little over a division of Infranty and a brigaade sized tank outfit
what

Chesterfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

are you all really that retarded .....a feel my IQ dropping reading this really, wind your neck in okay, NK is a broken country the whole world knows this even they know this, a advance country??? my ass is more advanced
Austin

Gillespie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Well I wonder why they haven't started a war in 50 years they got there ass kicked the first time. though the it was a true that stopped it so really the war has been going just without bullets for the most part. and advanced???? your an idiot if they were so advanced why are they just making empty threats. they are far from free they are slaughtered everyday if they speak out against North Korea they starve cause the NK only cares about its outdated military. all they have been doing is throwing threats at SK and the US and its allies. We have 28,500 there we just sent a few more ships their some F 22 Raptors there just to be safe. not to mention we have I'd say close to 50,000 more soldiers in the area probably less but still. they need to stop the nuclear tests and threats and everything should cool down I don't want a nuclear war cause then were all fucked and the US will draft and probably will lead to a war with China which is bad. very bad. we probably have better tech than them but their are so many Chinese I'd rather not test to see if we'd win or lose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Austin wrote:
Well I wonder why they haven't started a war in 50 years they got there ass kicked the first time. though the it was a true that stopped it so really the war has been going just without bullets for the most part. and advanced???? your an idiot if they were so advanced why are they just making empty threats. they are far from free they are slaughtered everyday if they speak out against North Korea they starve cause the NK only cares about its outdated military. all they have been doing is throwing threats at SK and the US and its allies. We have 28,500 there we just sent a few more ships their some F 22 Raptors there just to be safe. not to mention we have I'd say close to 50,000 more soldiers in the area probably less but still. they need to stop the nuclear tests and threats and everything should cool down I don't want a nuclear war cause then were all fucked and the US will draft and probably will lead to a war with China which is bad. very bad. we probably have better tech than them but their are so many Chinese I'd rather not test to see if we'd win or lose.
China will not go to war with the U.S. we are the biggest part of there fragile Economy if you take a real close look at China's economic situation you will see a hollow economy based on cheap labor and greed of the poloticians and government officials that can not sustain itself.
observer

Weesp, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>South korea is certainly not free as they are controlled by the american government and isarel which anyone educated about the region knows.South korea is no more a democracy than america is.
Ans I still rather spend my life in Israel or the US than in North Korea where ANY hint of criticism is punishable by hard labour and/or death.
observer

Weesp, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

james wrote:
The moment the US pulls out North Korea will cross the border with millions of men under the pretext that is is the will of the people. The only thing NK's government respects is power. They have no empathy for people, not even their own. NK is no democracy, Nobody has seen elections in years there. Their so called leaders, grandpa Sung, son Il and grand son Un and their military buddies, are hypocrits enjoying wealth while the people starve. Typical behaviour of dictators. Look at the late Ceaucesku in Rumania, Mugabe in Zimbabwe, and on and on. Nobody with a milligram of decency can have respect for these criminals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

observer wrote:
<quoted text>The moment the US pulls out North Korea will cross the border with millions of men under the pretext that is is the will of the people. The only thing NK's government respects is power. They have no empathy for people, not even their own. NK is no democracy, Nobody has seen elections in years there. Their so called leaders, grandpa Sung, son Il and grand son Un and their military buddies, are hypocrits enjoying wealth while the people starve. Typical behaviour of dictators. Look at the late Ceaucesku in Rumania, Mugabe in Zimbabwe, and on and on. Nobody with a milligram of decency can have respect for these criminals.
The South Korean Military is strong well trained and equiped and could hold of the North by themselves they have Modern U.S. equipment artillery,tanks,helicopters, fighter jets,ada and they train ROC Ranger course in the late eighties when I was still young and it was Hell but we will not pull out of Korea.
wow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Because of this thread, I learned what a Hasbarat was.
So, thank you for that. Last comment, I find it amazing that all of the world's ills came be traced back to the Jews someway or somehow. It's hard to believe that just .02% of the world's population can be responsible for everything bad and be in control of almost every nation and most of the media throughout history. I think maybe the webster dictionary should change it's definition of scapegoat to a simple "scapegoat=Jew"

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

wow wrote:
Because of this thread, I learned what a Hasbarat was.
So, thank you for that. Last comment, I find it amazing that all of the world's ills came be traced back to the Jews someway or somehow. It's hard to believe that just .02% of the world's population can be responsible for everything bad and be in control of almost every nation and most of the media throughout history. I think maybe the webster dictionary should change it's definition of scapegoat to a simple "scapegoat=Jew"
Same here.

Since NK has been more friendly with Iran, they seem to have taken on some of their stupid views. But hey, they're never going to blame their own stupidity for their problems are they
observer

Weesp, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

skydiver wrote:
<quoted text>
its just best that nobody ever forgets that america was the country to use nuclear weapons against innocent people, it would be like forgetting what germany did to the jews. america has these incidents of disasters against humanity embedded in their history, that is why no country now will ever take them serious when they pretend to bring peace. even in their current day war programs innocent people are dieing on an everyday basis. nothing america does from now till eternity will free them from these disasters. whats done is done and the rest of the world now know what to expect when dealing with these people because history has shown what they are capable of.
You tell me how much time would WWII have lasted longer and at what cost in lives had not Hiroshima and Nagasaki been bombed, horrible as it was?
The holocaust was of a very different nature, race politics of the worst kind. Do not compare the two. The US has signed the Non Proliferation Treaty. Chasing off dictators and terrorist influence is a good thing but it costs a lot and that is sadly true. Car bombs and suicide bombings also kill innocent people. It is the bad side of us humans and we have to keep trying to control this. Like John Lennon sang Give peace a chance. Make love not war and be happy.
US MARINE

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

North Korea has good weapons and most of all they have a loyal army and nuclear weapons.North Korea is a quite advanced country and especially military wise.North Korea has started no wars in 50 years but has stated it will defend itself if attacked which it should do.The american government has war mongered against North Korea for decades as they are mad because they can not control it like they do south korea.North Korea attacks no one but wants to live in peace as they have every right to do.
NORTH KOREA HAS HAND ME DOWN SECOND RATE, AND OUT OF DATE CHINA
RUSSIAN ARMS, IE, MIG 21,MADE IN 1970'S. YOU SIR, ARE LIKE YOUR LEADER, CRAZY AS HELL, AND DANGEROUS TO YOUR OWN PEOPLE. DO YOU THINK YOU COULD BE WRITING THIS IF YOU WERE IN N.KOREA, NOT A CHANCE, YOU WOULD BE SHOT !!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

US MARINE wrote:
<quoted text>NORTH KOREA HAS HAND ME DOWN SECOND RATE, AND OUT OF DATE CHINA
RUSSIAN ARMS, IE, MIG 21,MADE IN 1970'S. YOU SIR, ARE LIKE YOUR LEADER, CRAZY AS HELL, AND DANGEROUS TO YOUR OWN PEOPLE. DO YOU THINK YOU COULD BE WRITING THIS IF YOU WERE IN N.KOREA, NOT A CHANCE, YOU WOULD BE SHOT !!!!!!!
Although you're right about the first bit, the Norks have a propaganda department who can access the www unlike the rest of the population. Chances are you're responding to one of the people you'll be firing at if the shit ever hits the fan over there..
The Iron Dick

Crna Gora, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
what learn that the last time some as*hole (hitler) tried to exterminate all the jews he lost and died. have some respect for humanity. I feel twice the hate for people like you as you do for the jews.
and NO I AM NOT A JEW, just a moraly unfu*^ked person
Jews tried to exterminate other people as well..

This is Bolshevik JEWISH Genocide on 65 million Innocent Russians!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

how many jewish people in asia then why are you so down on thew jewish religion are you not a son a Abarham
DENG

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

<quoted text>You are just another lying hasbarat.The citizens of North Korea 100% support their leader and this is well known.The citizens also live a very normal life in a very nice country.The lies about people starving are just that LIES and american government propaganda.Anyone can research about North Korea and see it is a country that is nothing like the brainwash american media says.Their are starving people in every country of the world and america knows this first hand because the american government usually is the reason they are starving.
SURRRE FUCKFACE, BLAME THE JEW BUT OUR FAT ASS HEREDITARY DICTATOR, KIM JONG-UN PRANCES AROUND WITH THE BIG BLACK FREAK DENNIS RODMAN, WHILE MY FAMILY STARVES!!! IT IS NOT RIGHT THAT HE SUCKS ON BIG BLACK COCK; WHILE WE STARVE WITH NOTHING MORE THAN COCKROACHES, DUNG BEETLES AND TREE BARK TO EAT, RIGHT???
Vivian Mavroo for Koreans

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

She had Zane MacLeod, DOB June 28/92, SIN 267 318 392 MOANING for pussy along with his buddy. They did a 3-some.

Vivian Mavrou is the acting Vice Principal of Martingrove Collegiate Institute. She was transferred from Silverthorn Collegiate Institute after being caught with a minor, Bojan Marinkovic, SIN 155895063 in her vehicle. The Criminal Code of Canada strictly prohibits persons in authority to partake in sexual acts with persons under 18 years of age (nothwithstanding the age of consent in Canada is 16 according to updated legislation).

Female child molesters target young boys significantly more often than girls, but sometimes in the case of Vivian Mavrou, she is reported to have used dirty words to female students . Female perpetrators often solicit sex from young boys and girls using money, drugs, blackmail or force.

The case of Vivian Mavrou being caught with a student in her vehicle is considered an illegal act, yet the Toronto District School Board took the matter lightly and transferred this controversial Vice Principal to Martingrove Collegiate Institute, thereby increasing the risk of abuse on the students of the said school.

But weíve always known that female pedophilia is the most under-reported type of child molestation since the Toronto District School Board fails to publicly talk about the crimes or report the crimes to the police. So who knows how many are really out there teaching at the Toronto schools and molesting children?

Vivian Mavrou is an example of a failed rule of law in the public sector. Former Chair, Chris Spense and Chris Bolton, the chair of the TDSB, are complacent in promoting pedophilia and child abuse in Toronto schools.

Parents, would you allow a sex predator to teach your children? Do you think the TDSB is a respectable organization which has the interest of the students at hand? Think again.

A confidential informant confided that the TDSB is seeking the services of a lawyer to prepare and send subpoenas and cease and desist notices to websites which contain comments about Vivian Mavrouís sexual act with a minor at Silverthorn Collegiate Institute. This violates the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

I was informed about Vivian Mavrouís illegal act after students were complaining to me that Vivian Mavrou is a sex offender who evaded prosecution. Meanwhile, thousands of teaching graduates and thousands of teachers cannot find full time teaching jobs, but child molesters like Vivian Mavrou are allowed to teach high paying positions at the TDSB! What disrespect this is to the law-abiding teachers who deserve a promotion and/or full time teaching jobs!

Vivian Mavrou and the Toronto District School Board are an insult to the rule of law, democracy and freedoms of Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,861 - 1,880 of1,880
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Korea Discussions

Search the North Korea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
White House Makes Economics Focus Of Asia Trip 8 hr read my fingers 5
Chinese-Korean border fence Thu The Speaker 1
North Koreans Go Very Hungry Apr 16 The Town Crier 1
Why did Kim Jong-un reject South Korea's jackpo... Apr 16 Nabaron 1
Senior S.Korean intelligence official... Apr 15 light7 1
In South Korea, draft dodgers go to prison, man... Apr 15 Supemeliberal 8
China blasts US accusation on Tibet (Dec '12) Apr 11 Johnny Saunders 4
•••
•••