North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN 1,879
Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday. Full Story

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2019 Apr 24, 2013
Idiot Slapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, the Chinese government tends not to get involved in conflicts because it would hurt their growing economy.
China would accept him he would have to pay his way in and stay out of the news almost all government officials over there are corrupt but you can say the same thing in most goverments try Russia, Mexico,Turkey, you name the goverment you will find corruption in all of them even the good old USA
MeMeMe

LÚvis, Canada

#2020 Apr 25, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
All of their equipment is old. It was NK that started the Korean War. What would anyone expect to happen?
What goes on in Korea should stay in Korea...
and have other people butt out!

Location hidden

#2021 Apr 25, 2013
MeMeMe wrote:
<quoted text>
What goes on in Korea should stay in Korea...
and have other people butt out!
South Korea and Japan are our allies and the Pacific will be where the world economy will be focused for the forseable future our economy will be directly tied to Pacific region for many years to come

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2022 Apr 25, 2013
Madmax888888 wrote:
You guys. Need to wake up to the bigger issue. That nuke they launch can stir a world war! Capability and commitment to a cause, no matter how crazy, are the catalyst to bigger things. America is so split that any action or retaliation will draw huge disarray in our own borders. Tasmanian, if NK is so righteous check out their airline for rates.
When did I say that?
SPLEEN2SPLEEN

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2023 Apr 26, 2013
North Korea promo movie.
Make love, not war.... understand : when you're dead, you're gone.
http://youtu.be/FrE0RMtTKCY
timeline

Perth, Australia

#2024 Apr 27, 2013
The guy is so full off it bet he struggles to walk carrying on everyone else to blame. Someone nuke the country cause if it keeps on the will find a way to hurt countries
Survivor

Drexel Hill, PA

#2025 Apr 27, 2013
Look I think it's really important we send extra weapons and soldiers to Colorado
I think that's where their going to strike

All lies to cover up America is sick and our economy is never going to recover. The best years of America are over, now there will be a slow ride down. Thanks hippies for pissing away everything everyone else ever fought for.

Since: Apr 13

El Monte, CA

#2026 Apr 28, 2013
Nothing is going around about NK anymore, it's all over i suppose? I think we do not need to worry about them anymore tbh. And we never did.. they just cried wolf, like they usually do.
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#2027 Apr 29, 2013
Tito Martinez wrote:
Nothing is going around about NK anymore, it's all over i suppose? I think we do not need to worry about them anymore tbh. And we never did.. they just cried wolf, like they usually do.
NK made threats, didn't get the desired response, gave up.
TeSpartan

Ramsey, Jersey

#2028 Apr 29, 2013
Isn't NK threatening the whole of western civilisation with nuclear war?
You fool.
Imagined man

Tulsa, OK

#2029 Apr 29, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Like I said North Korea has an advanced military and the numbers and that is what the american government along with its master israel hates.North Korea has started no wars in 50 years and no amount of american government BS will change that fact.North koreans want to be left along and remain free from occupation from the american government and they have the ability to stay free.Bottom line is North Korea is not controlled by the american government like south korea is and the american government hates it.
Your post just made everyone on here lose 50 IQ points as to how stupid you are. You would think someone who says he is "intelligent" would know that North Korea are quite literally 25-30 years behind the rest of the world. They have no up to date military, and everything they have is outdated. You must have had a mother that huffed to many paint fumes when she was pregnant with you...

Location hidden

#2030 Apr 29, 2013
this is nothing new same old, same old song and dance, something new they did not get anything I guese they will hav to shoot next time.

Location hidden

#2031 Apr 29, 2013
Imagined man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post just made everyone on here lose 50 IQ points as to how stupid you are. You would think someone who says he is "intelligent" would know that North Korea are quite literally 25-30 years behind the rest of the world. They have no up to date military, and everything they have is outdated. You must have had a mother that huffed to many paint fumes when she was pregnant with you...
his mom was huffing more than paint, I vote she was shooting smack, he is smack baby
Gasman

Seoul, Korea

#2032 Apr 29, 2013
I live in South Korea and i married a South Korean woman. I do speak some korean as well. In these years I've been speaking with south koreans about the matter and i spoke as well with some north korean who escaped from their country. I gotta tell ya "truth always beats lies23" you should save some money and pay a visit to that country. It's true it is not controlled by USA puppets like south Korea is but, believe me, even USA is the bad guy as u r saying you should thank your God that you r born USA citizen and not as a North Korean one. starvation, concentration camps, murder, mass execution for having a south korean drama dvd, it is NOT propaganda, it is all true.
If it wasn't then explain to me why they forbid Internet in ALL country. Maybe cause their citizen will discover the truth. Am i wrong?
cnm

Australia

#2033 Apr 29, 2013
Pathetic little nation with there child like dictator playwriting and fabricating there own news stories.this embarrasing little filthy country will never change and should be ignored for there childish games.they couldnt win against anyone in there condition
cnm

Australia

#2034 Apr 29, 2013
Gasman wrote:
I live in South Korea and i married a South Korean woman. I do speak some korean as well. In these years I've been speaking with south koreans about the matter and i spoke as well with some north korean who escaped from their country. I gotta tell ya "truth always beats lies23" you should save some money and pay a visit to that country. It's true it is not controlled by USA puppets like south Korea is but, believe me, even USA is the bad guy as u r saying you should thank your God that you r born USA citizen and not as a North Korean one. starvation, concentration camps, murder, mass execution for having a south korean drama dvd, it is NOT propaganda, it is all true.
If it wasn't then explain to me why they forbid Internet in ALL country. Maybe cause their citizen will discover the truth. Am i wrong?
i have never been there.but have friend who was n koreran but considers himself korean.what you say fits with everything he has talked about.he likes the life in australia but still has trouble talking about his chilhood.its the dictatorship that tourtres its own people and if they knew what we know.little fat kim would not have an army of civilians at all.
dimitrinka staikova

Bulgaria

#2035 Apr 30, 2013
confirmation of prediction: i thank to god that on the dates of the prediction has stopped the leader of north korea,although kim jong un has announced that "the north is one click away from pushing the launch button-on the dates of the prediction." http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/world/asia/... ;
clairvoyant Dimitrinka Staikova https://sites.google.com/site/dimitrinkastaik...

Since: Apr 13

United States

#2036 Apr 30, 2013
death of Juche wrote:
<quoted text>
NK made threats, didn't get the desired response, gave up.
Didn't get the desired response? What response did they want? To get blown up? Thats what they were basically asking for.. making such a huge threat like that
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#2037 Apr 30, 2013
Tito Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't get the desired response? What response did they want? To get blown up? Thats what they were basically asking for.. making such a huge threat like that
Well yes, I agree about that, but what they really wanted was to get their way. They wanted the UN to give in to their demands and drop the sanctions. They realize they do not have the military power to fight a winning battle and they realize now that their threats were seen to be completely hollow.
SPLEEN2SPLEEN

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2038 May 1, 2013
Does Kim know that :
When you're dead, you're gone ?
http://youtu.be/FrE0RMtTKCY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Korean Families Live in the Same House 8 hr The Poster 1
US: Human rights criticism needles NKorea Oct 17 Kid_Tomorrow 1
As Kim returns, North Korea becomes slightly mo... Oct 16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
North Korea Delegation to Visit South Korea Oct 4 Never Understand 1
North Korea officially acknowledges that Kim Jo... Sep 26 Kid_Tomorrow 1
North Korea says imprisoned American tried to b... Sep 25 El clon 2
Turkey's Culture Minister slams Wikipedia for l... Sep '14 Dander 3

North Korea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE