North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.
Comments
1,821 - 1,840 of 1,879 Comments Last updated Jun 6, 2013
Think about this

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

IF, NK does let a nuke go, who will be the looser, the people of NK, the ones that have been starved for too long, another thing, why do you think NK's big brother has opened another bridge to the north, THINK, big brother does not want any conflict in the region, the little fat dictator will shorly get his bum smacked and not from US or SK, bbig brother to the north wants stability, and if that means moving into NT from the north ! so be it.
Bob

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

whatever
Army colt team

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
North Korea has good weapons and most of all they have a loyal army and nuclear weapons.North Korea is a quite advanced country and especially military wise.North Korea has started no wars in 50 years but has stated it will defend itself if attacked which it should do.The american government has war mongered against North Korea for decades as they are mad because they can not control it like they do south korea.North Korea attacks no one but wants to live in peace as they have every right to do.
lol their equipment is old the proof is in pictures smh

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Protect Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop sanctions with warning they can be reimplemented. End the wargames early . Currently scheduled until the 31st.
Then negotiate for a Russian and China team to inspect all nuclear,chemical biological locations that are known and are suspected in all of Korea :P
This would only project weakness to Norh Korea as well as the rest of the world, appeasment does not work remember Nevell Chambelan with Adolph Hitler, it will only encourge them to act more agressivly.
James Andelfinger

Williston, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

No I believe the North Korean government said it will defend itself 100% and that is what it has every right to do.The american government has threatened them for decades because the american government is mad because it can not control them like it does south korea.North Korea has a very advanced military and has created no wars in over 50 years.Can the american government say the same??
WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM. yOU KNOW SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE BETTER OFF JUST NOT SAYING NOTHING WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. Number one we don't control South Korea moron we more or less helped them with there independence from the North. We have very little involvement in South Korea. North Korea is not advanced in anything except starving there own people and running Bullshit propaganda to them. The United States Leaders would love to see the two countries reunite or get along better.There is no reason for the United States to attack North Korea other than the fact that they keep trying to produce nukes and threaten us. We gave them the power plants so they would have energy to heat homes and make life a little better not to make weapons. We did that so they would help there people have a better way of life. But the hard liners and ruling Family see things in a very bizzare and somewhat retarded way. They allow there people to starve when they could be building factories for there people to have jobs and to build there economy. They have been near starvation numerous times and have lost over 2 million people that we know about to starvation. They have no Technology period. In technology compared to South Korea on a 1 to 10 scale north korea would would be pushing it to say 2....They have not had a war because they can't go anywhere and have no logistics to carry on a war for more than a few weeks at Best. They have no experiance in War or tactics because all the people that did fight are dead or to old now...The best thing that could happen is the people catch that idiot leader and his henchmen alone and get rid of them...I need not say anymore because you obviously like the North...Maybe you should just join up with them...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

James Andelfinger wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM. yOU KNOW SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE BETTER OFF JUST NOT SAYING NOTHING WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. Number one we don't control South Korea moron we more or less helped them with there independence from the North. We have very little involvement in South Korea. North Korea is not advanced in anything except starving there own people and running Bullshit propaganda to them. The United States Leaders would love to see the two countries reunite or get along better.There is no reason for the United States to attack North Korea other than the fact that they keep trying to produce nukes and threaten us. We gave them the power plants so they would have energy to heat homes and make life a little better not to make weapons. We did that so they would help there people have a better way of life. But the hard liners and ruling Family see things in a very bizzare and somewhat retarded way. They allow there people to starve when they could be building factories for there people to have jobs and to build there economy. They have been near starvation numerous times and have lost over 2 million people that we know about to starvation. They have no Technology period. In technology compared to South Korea on a 1 to 10 scale north korea would would be pushing it to say 2....They have not had a war because they can't go anywhere and have no logistics to carry on a war for more than a few weeks at Best. They have no experiance in War or tactics because all the people that did fight are dead or to old now...The best thing that could happen is the people catch that idiot leader and his henchmen alone and get rid of them...I need not say anymore because you obviously like the North...Maybe you should just join up with them...
do not worry about asshire or truth beats lies as he is going by now he is a paid spokesman for the anti democracy goofballs I don't even read his dribble at least he is not spamming us to death anymore
Disgusted

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

I am so sick of hearing about North Korea's BS! If the earthquake in China was man made, someone missed their target! I should have been North Korea!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

James Andelfinger wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM. yOU KNOW SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE BETTER OFF JUST NOT SAYING NOTHING WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. Number one we don't control South Korea moron we more or less helped them with there independence from the North. We have very little involvement in South Korea. North Korea is not advanced in anything except starving there own people and running Bullshit propaganda to them. The United States Leaders would love to see the two countries reunite or get along better.There is no reason for the United States to attack North Korea other than the fact that they keep trying to produce nukes and threaten us. We gave them the power plants so they would have energy to heat homes and make life a little better not to make weapons. We did that so they would help there people have a better way of life. But the hard liners and ruling Family see things in a very bizzare and somewhat retarded way. They allow there people to starve when they could be building factories for there people to have jobs and to build there economy. They have been near starvation numerous times and have lost over 2 million people that we know about to starvation. They have no Technology period. In technology compared to South Korea on a 1 to 10 scale north korea would would be pushing it to say 2....They have not had a war because they can't go anywhere and have no logistics to carry on a war for more than a few weeks at Best. They have no experiance in War or tactics because all the people that did fight are dead or to old now...The best thing that could happen is the people catch that idiot leader and his henchmen alone and get rid of them...I need not say anymore because you obviously like the North...Maybe you should just join up with them...
You're wasting your time mate. Truth beats lies in a NK propagandist. Facts don't matter..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

I say we stealthly drop food shipments in and let the citizens get thier strength back once they do let them deal with thier own government who will give that fat little phsyco asylum

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

from hear me wrote:
I say we stealthly drop food shipments in and let the citizens get thier strength back once they do let them deal with thier own government who will give that fat little phsyco asylum
China
Eugene

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Kim Jong Un wike is a ex-prostitute from S.Korea see her sucking from member
of his office http://www.risolju.info

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Eugene wrote:
Kim Jong Un wike is a ex-prostitute from S.Korea see her sucking from member
of his office http://www.risolju.info
Lol nice website!
Although she isn't from SK. She was a dancer. She was in SK for the universiad I believe

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
China
he could buy his way into china

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

from hear me wrote:
<quoted text>he could buy his way into china
China would take him. He's already got billions of dollars stashed away. And I'm sure the rest of the Kim family has done the same..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

this is why whenever they get caught by thier own or turned over to thier own people they get executed.
Madmax888888

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

You guys. Need to wake up to the bigger issue. That nuke they launch can stir a world war! Capability and commitment to a cause, no matter how crazy, are the catalyst to bigger things. America is so split that any action or retaliation will draw huge disarray in our own borders. Tasmanian, if NK is so righteous check out their airline for rates.
Idiot Slapper

Annandale, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

<quoted text>Nuclear weapons.
Firstly their nuclear weapons are weak and can be shot out of the sky immediately by the American navy/air force.

Secondly, America is waiting to see if North Korea provokes attack. America will not attack unless attacked.

Thirdly, America doesn't control S. Korea. S. Korea is a free nation that has a democracy.

Lastly, most of your "facts" are opinions.

Why dont you get an open mind and stop complaining.
Idiot Slapper

Annandale, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

from hear me wrote:
<quoted text>he could buy his way into china
Not really, the Chinese government tends not to get involved in conflicts because it would hurt their growing economy.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Madmax888888 wrote:
You guys. Need to wake up to the bigger issue. That nuke they launch can stir a world war! Capability and commitment to a cause, no matter how crazy, are the catalyst to bigger things. America is so split that any action or retaliation will draw huge disarray in our own borders. Tasmanian, if NK is so righteous check out their airline for rates.
War or not there is even a bigger issue.

Without change there is no chance of reunification. On both sides some want it, some do not. Even to unify, it is unclear to which party will gain control and who would control nuclear weapons in Korea.

Both sides want their way and even USA is held powerless to change very much. All we can do is show support for the South and hope North does not really attack.

From reading NK media, much of the dispute is from the past. Past governments groups have not been very professional with them since the end of the last war.
They see our modern, ever-growing military machines and think we are just planning to invade.

Due to both sides stubborn demands, I'm surprised the bombs haven't started to explode.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Idiot Slapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, the Chinese government tends not to get involved in conflicts because it would hurt their growing economy.
I want to believe this but in long term China benefits more.

If Nk folded if the country unified, it would open trade routes to all of Korea.

If war and the south folded, the same would happen.

Sanctions on NK have more impact on global businesses and in some ways help China. They trade without our monitoring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••