North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.
Comments
1,801 - 1,820 of 1,879 Comments Last updated Jun 6, 2013
Exterminator Joe

United States

#1971 Apr 19, 2013
Good evening, you dirty slant-eyed, frog-mouthed, silt eating slugs. Wait as we vaporize your vermin infested species from the face of the earth. The only good North Korean is a melted one. Enjoy the glowing slag heap7693 that will be your country.
fish talk

Los Angeles, CA

#1972 Apr 20, 2013
Shinichiro wrote:
<quoted text>
attitude like your give birth to boston bombings.
Exterminate the FISH MONKEYS, History shows Asian people brought fourth, the Black Death, T.B, Malaria, SARS, Chicken Flu, Bird Flu,asian tiger mosquito with the Dengue Virus, Products with LEAD, Baby Food dog Food with LEAD, AND NOW A NEW DEADLY FLU etc,. Stupid Invented cuisine food. COME ON AMERICA WAKE UP!!
Shinichiro

Taipei, Taiwan

#1973 Apr 20, 2013
fish talk wrote:
<quoted text> Exterminate the FISH MONKEYS, History shows Asian people brought fourth, the Black Death, T.B, Malaria, SARS, Chicken Flu, Bird Flu,asian tiger mosquito with the Dengue Virus, Products with LEAD, Baby Food dog Food with LEAD, AND NOW A NEW DEADLY FLU etc,. Stupid Invented cuisine food. COME ON AMERICA WAKE UP!!
go ahead, nobody is stopping you.
Timm Maddog

Taiwan

#1974 Apr 20, 2013
fish talk wrote:
<quoted text> Exterminate the FISH MONKEYS, History shows Asian people brought fourth, the Black Death, T.B, Malaria, SARS, Chicken Flu, Bird Flu,asian tiger mosquito with the Dengue Virus, Products with LEAD, Baby Food dog Food with LEAD, AND NOW A NEW DEADLY FLU etc,. Stupid Invented cuisine food. COME ON AMERICA WAKE UP!!
I prefer prime madcow steak, Big Macholesterol, Kentucky Fried hormone, DM Coksoda,...
Billy

Central District, Hong Kong

#1975 Apr 20, 2013
Fish talk is one of those knobs that makes America look bad.
What a Axxhole

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1976 Apr 20, 2013
it is easier to hate than try to understand
Shinchiro

Taipei, Taiwan

#1979 Apr 20, 2013
Exterminator Joe wrote:
Good evening, you dirty slant-eyed, frog-mouthed, silt eating slugs. Wait as we vaporize your vermin infested species from the face of the earth. The only good North Korean is a melted one. Enjoy the glowing slag heap7693 that will be your country.
another good homeland terrorist recruiter.

once a racist always a racist.
fish talk

Los Angeles, CA

#1980 Apr 20, 2013
Billy wrote:
Fish talk is one of those knobs that makes America look bad.
What a Axxhole
Make America look Bad ? Please, Im Making ASIANS look Bad, and Millions of Americans are feeling the same VIBE! NO MORE F.O.B's in Beautiful America, God Bless us.
John

Coburg, Australia

#1981 Apr 20, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
No I believe the North Korean government said it will defend itself 100% and that is what it has every right to do.The american government has threatened them for decades because the american government is mad because it can not control them like it does south korea.North Korea has a very advanced military and has created no wars in over 50 years.Can the american government say the same??
You are kidding North Korea is a dictatorship that has seen most of its people suffer and I think the world has to o something not just America it has to include china. Do it for the North Koreans at least
John

Coburg, Australia

#1982 Apr 20, 2013
I think dialogue is best with North Korea

Location hidden

#1984 Apr 21, 2013
talking is an option but nothing can be given to the north Korean goverment they have dishonered themselvs and all agreements they have previosly made.

Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#1985 Apr 21, 2013
John wrote:
Dialogue is the best option but I do not believe it will change anything and will most likely just start the war.
NK refuses to compromise and our only compromise is to say they can have nukes if they promise not to use them on the south. Which I don't see our government willing to do.
USA will not end sanctions until long after NK becomes peaceful.
NK will not become peaceful until long after the sanctions end.

Location hidden

#1986 Apr 21, 2013
North Korea is a long term problem since 1950 the only solution is regime change and they will not step down on thier own. I say Isolate them and maybe a demonstration of power.
Timm Maddog

Taiwan

#1987 Apr 21, 2013
fish talk wrote:
<quoted text> Make America look Bad ? Please, Im Making ASIANS look Bad, and Millions of Americans are feeling the same VIBE! NO MORE F.O.B's in Beautiful America, God Bless us.
Many Americans abroad don't share your bloody racist attitude mate.

You are the only one responsible for what you said mate and don't put millions of Americans in your bloody corner without their permission.

Your bloody and sickening remarks are putting the lives of millions of Americans in danger at home and abroad.

God Bless America but not you mate!
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#1988 Apr 21, 2013
from hear me wrote:
North Korea is a long term problem since 1950 the only solution is regime change and they will not step down on thier own. I say Isolate them and maybe a demonstration of power.
this tactic has been in place since the 50s and obviously is not working. try plan b or maybe c...
cnm

Australia

#1989 Apr 21, 2013
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's another war started!!! Sydney is the way to go.
lol,been there each to there own,lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1990 Apr 21, 2013
John wrote:
How can dialogue work when they don't want to talk?
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1992 Apr 21, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
How can dialogue work when they don't want to talk?
the fat grub doesn't want to talk cause he can't hear due to fatty body tissues and lard impairing all body functions including the killing of any brain cells left that haven't been destroyed by persistent dripping of his nasty fat oils.

Location hidden

#1993 Apr 21, 2013
Protect Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>this tactic has been in place since the 50s and obviously is not working. try plan b or maybe c...
what do you suggest war,or appeasment further isolation and tightening sanctions are the only reasonable options.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#1996 Apr 21, 2013
from hear me wrote:
<quoted text>what do you suggest war,or appeasment further isolation and tightening sanctions are the only reasonable options.
Drop sanctions with warning they can be reimplemented. End the wargames early . Currently scheduled until the 31st.

Then negotiate for a Russian and China team to inspect all nuclear,chemical biological locations that are known and are suspected in all of Korea :P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
north korean gold buyers and investors (Aug '11) Aug 27 ANTHONYMWANGANGI 8
North Korea calls US 'graveyard of human rights' Aug 27 bottlecap 1
N.Korean ship aground off Mexico Aug 21 Glideaway 1
Pope urges Korean reconciliation, prays for per... Aug 18 Ainu 1
Pope kicks off Asia missionary boost in SKorea Aug 16 SpaceBlues 2
Canada in diplomatic talks with China to releas... Aug 6 Polley 1
WAR: North Korea vs South Korea - Who Would Win? Aug 2 Italian American 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••