North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.

Comments (Page 82)

Showing posts 1,621 - 1,640 of1,879
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
susan

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
Thx Juche.
He was having a conversation with himself no one else was getting a chance to post anything because of his pathetic attempt to discredit. What I find to be way more telling is how pathetic this loser truly is. I mean, this is an adult topic for adults to discuss and this immature 20-ish sicko hasn't got the stones to match wit for wit.
It's more than clear he shouldn't be here. As for the post to Susan, I made a post directly underneath that one showing I realized it wasn't her. I had to re-read it and noticed this idiot is not even close to being on the same level as a roach let alone the same level as Susan and the other hider accounts he is using.
The same goes for the so-called Serbian puke who once again chose to run from the charges placed before him by me. Neither of these cowards have the balls to stand up and be counted. Simply pathetic.
thanks guys...I will pray for him...pray he gets hit by a bus that is!!! ;)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Brzi Bravari Srbije wrote:
I think that America is overdosed with power , and wants to control whole world.
So did the Roman Empire too..
Alexander the Great,
Hitler too..
We saw how it ended.
America should mind their own probs, and leave other countries with their problems.
In last 50 years, America is constantly bringing "democracy" with bombs.
Afghanistan, Libya,Iraq,Serbia,Vietnam,Kore a....the list is long...
so you guys are the ones who went after anyone who did not fit your greater serbian mold killed the men and raped the women in tents at the side of the road. I knew when the iron curtain fell that the balkans would be the first flare up and nato took to long to act but unfortunately I was just a communications guy with a love of history talking to overconfident inteligence types who thought they knew everything.

Since: Apr 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree its your government the previous givernment thats paved this path. u poor smericans are now going to suffer when people start nuking u from within. i do sympathise with u poor people.
i
Well I'm not staying here anyway. Once I'm out of college i'm booking it to Australia, this country has too many problems
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Well nothing happend after all that bull and bluster from Little Kim.

What a dumb azz!

Since: Apr 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
no iv got my tongue. just because im a phedophile dont misjudge what america does around the world. so dont talk about other peoples sexual preferences its pointless
Thats just disgusting
Gunpo

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I wished hed just fire the missile. Im having a party and everyone here was hoping to see it before they go home. It would be spectacular I think and really make our night Kim!!!!!
Unbound

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

I was okay with a (somewhat) healthy debate here, until... yes, until Eagle Rock impugned United States' democracy. There are so many people, like yourself, living here but claiming to hate this country, its people, and the town they live in. All I can say to that is why not go back to your homeland? I'm no isolationist; far from it, but I 'spect we'd be okay. And I see you're from VA. Hmmmmm. Living so close to our capital. Poor you. You must be so unhappy. Please shut the door behind you when you leave for greener pastures.
Unbound

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

srbije - if you're from where they say you are -- your people committed among the worst atrocities in modern history. War crimes and genocide... raping and murdering women and children. Like I told the guy from VA, welcome to leave anytime cause this ain't no place for that kind of folk. Maybe it wasn't you, but perhaps your father, older brothers, uncles, grandpa. It was the most repugnant news to date in a very long time - prob since the Rwanda genocide and before the the Holocaust. Oh, sorry, you're prob one of those who doesn't believe the Holocaust happened. Wow. It takes all kinds.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

The Klingon empire will never yield!!!

Since: Feb 13

Birkenhead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Unbound wrote:
srbije - if you're from where they say you are -- your people committed among the worst atrocities in modern history. War crimes and genocide... raping and murdering women and children. Like I told the guy from VA, welcome to leave anytime cause this ain't no place for that kind of folk. Maybe it wasn't you, but perhaps your father, older brothers, uncles, grandpa. It was the most repugnant news to date in a very long time - prob since the Rwanda genocide and before the the Holocaust. Oh, sorry, you're prob one of those who doesn't believe the Holocaust happened. Wow. It takes all kinds.
I'm reading a book at the moment called TIGER FORCE.It's about a company of US soldiers in the Vietnam war who between 1967/68,systematically,murdere d unarmed men,women and children and collected ears as souvenirs.Maybe it wasn't you but perhaps YOUR father,older brothers,uncles,grandpa?
Not to mention Mai Lai
poundsz

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

screw north korea and all they stand for
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

YEA! Kim part 2 is overrated!
really

Rising Star, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

To N. Korea -- put up or shut up ... General Sherman once said "War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." If Kim want war let's get to it.
really

Rising Star, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Neal P wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm reading a book at the moment called TIGER FORCE.It's about a company of US soldiers in the Vietnam war who between 1967/68,systematically,murdere d unarmed men,women and children and collected ears as souvenirs.Maybe it wasn't you but perhaps YOUR father,older brothers,uncles,grandpa?
Not to mention Mai Lai
War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over.
William Tecumseh Sherman -(he made war, didn't have to read about it)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

thumper wrote:
dear dmcd777
I would guess you realised you are no longer of any use being on this forum. your vomiting of lies and hijaking has proven nothing(other then that you may be a revolting splatter of faeces)
it is one thing to attempt to spread your views in an intellectual manner. but you choose not to do so
instead you consistently proved that you are nothing more than a childish hate monger(I am sorry to all children for putting him in the childish catagory, he is far worse) good luck trying to force your views on others.
The shameful part is that it's an Aussie

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Tito Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm not staying here anyway. Once I'm out of college i'm booking it to Australia, this country has too many problems
Aus has its problems too
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
No I believe the North Korean government said it will defend itself 100% and that is what it has every right to do.The american government has threatened them for decades because the american government is mad because it can not control them like it does south korea.North Korea has a very advanced military and has created no wars in over 50 years.Can the american government say the same??
An advanced military? The can't even feed their soldiers - what are you saying? What they do, however, is show photos of a well equipped and trained military to the western media.
toma

Papua New Guinea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Guess we have a case of two kids on either side of table, gnashing their teeth at each other and throwing pebbles at one another but never really having the courage to front up each other and see who beats who to submission.
nunyo bidness

Manchester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

North Korea has good weapons and most of all they have a loyal army and nuclear weapons.North Korea is a quite advanced country and especially military wise.North Korea has started no wars in 50 years but has stated it will defend itself if attacked which it should do.The american government has war mongered against North Korea for decades as they are mad because they can not control it like they do south korea.North Korea attacks no one but wants to live in peace as they have every right to do.
Lol 3 guesses where this chajii is from. I lived there for a year and spent some time near the DMZ. Their equipment is very old and outdated. T55, T72 AND T80'S don't stand a chance against American armor. They had their asses handed to them on the Pusan perimeter and had them kicked all the way back to Chosin. If it wasn't for chinese intervention they would have been removed from the gene pool.
U R A SHILL

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

<quoted text>I am sure they exist just like those currently empty fema prisons exist in america.
Well we know shills exist because you've proven that by how hard you troll on this board.
Do they pay you for it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,621 - 1,640 of1,879
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••