North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN 1,879
Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday. Full Story
Susan

Seoul, Korea

#1739 Apr 11, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
no iv got my tongue. just because im a phedophile dont misjudge what america does around the world. so dont talk about other peoples sexual preferences its pointless
its posted there for life scumbag. iv copied it and posted it over every forum. pin puncher PHEDOPHILE unlucky sherlock
Susan

Seoul, Korea

#1740 Apr 11, 2013
thumper wrote:
are you all going to be around in lets say 6 hours? see you then

that phedophile better not be

Since: Apr 13

Belgrade, Serbia

#1741 Apr 11, 2013
now calling a moderator? what about his language?
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#1742 Apr 11, 2013
Folks, there is something REALLY wrong with this dmcd777 guy. Look at the locations under the names on this board. If you see "Seoul, Korea", it is dmcd777 using a ton of different names basically talking to himself. On this one page alone, he uses the names of others posting here: Susan, Thumper, Skydiver, and Gsxer. If you are using the mobile version of this site, you will not see the locations under the names. If you are using the regular/desktop version, you will see that he is desperate to screw up the conversation and piss people off. Like I said, something is really wrong with him.
Just a Position

Florence, OR

#1743 Apr 11, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok name one new kind of military hardware NK has bought recently. And how can a country with a GDP of 20-30 billion afford anything new?
I cant remember who russia was sending stuff too for Nukes but I can guess
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#1744 Apr 11, 2013
thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
im just keeping this post alive, we cant let this sort of stuff slip through the net. cheers everyone
This post above was actually made by dmcd777. What a f__king moron. Your location gives you away, not to mention that you're a d0uche for trying to make someone look like a pedo when, in fact, you're the one who posted it.
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#1745 Apr 11, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
your exposed now iv just entered this forum its obvious u were tricked into writing this u are the low life. u cant hide im posting this everywhere now
dmcd777 you're a piece of trash.. you really are.. take your bullshit elsewhere. Nobody believes you and what you are trying to do right now is totally transparent. F__k off already, piece of shit.

Columbus, OH

#1746 Apr 11, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
hes a scumbag trying to hide the fact. its out PHEDOPHILE. leave the kids alone
I love it, you are at least admitting through all of your hider accounts you are a pedophile. We already knew you were a P.O.S. it's nice to be able to know this with certainty.

Do you really think normal people fall for such teenage high B.S.? Leave you , 1'm guessing 20'ish, child fetish sicko.

What's the matter, someone proving you're a lair on an internet forum? Has this somehow depressed you so bad you have to resort to this lame-ass attempt to smear. No wonder your an idiot. Why haven't you used that imagination of yours to better the world instead of imaginary child perversion?

I think I am starting to understand. These thoughts are your own. You know they are wrong so you play the whole thing out using hider accounts to express just how wrong your child perversion truly is.

I bet you're one of this pathetic creeps who thinks the sex trade is the best chance you have for a date. You're truly are a loser. I hope, if we are dragged into a war you get the first one right up your intelligence hole.

Back on topic, don't be scared, it's obvious you have mental issues regarding children, is this why you enjoy having them born and living their lives in NK concentration camps?

Don't worry, no amount hider accounts or false names will stop this;

That's right coward, answer the charges placed before you scum:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...

We are waiting...
cnm

Melbourne, Australia

#1747 Apr 11, 2013
dmvd777 wrote:
I um a worm nat abel to fit fod me telf
listen to the ilitarate http://www.google.com/images/srpr/mlogo2x.png shit dribbling from that retarded mouth of yours
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#1748 Apr 11, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan please tell me you're not this ignorant to believe that fake ass wannabe is me. Don't fall for this type of utter stupidity.
Pay Attention please.
It's not the Susan who has been posting here, it's dmcd777 using the name Susan (and tons of others). Just look at the location where the post was made from (on the desktop.. won't show up on mobile). This immature bag of shit has spend hours trying to make it look like several different people are against you. He was losing the argument so he resorted to immature tactics attempting to make you look like a pedo for saying something you never even said. He tried to make it look like you said it. Don't worry, everyone can see he's a piece of worthless shit.
cnm

Melbourne, Australia

#1749 Apr 11, 2013
Vmvd ?is that some genital disese or what?i think the vd has ate his brain.this fool will die a very painfull death.burried head down and his arse pointing up toward whoever his god may be.your time will come .

Columbus, OH

#1750 Apr 11, 2013
death of Juche wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the Susan who has been posting here, it's dmcd777 using the name Susan (and tons of others). Just look at the location where the post was made from (on the desktop.. won't show up on mobile). This immature bag of shit has spend hours trying to make it look like several different people are against you. He was losing the argument so he resorted to immature tactics attempting to make you look like a pedo for saying something you never even said. He tried to make it look like you said it. Don't worry, everyone can see he's a piece of worthless shit.
Thx Juche.

He was having a conversation with himself no one else was getting a chance to post anything because of his pathetic attempt to discredit. What I find to be way more telling is how pathetic this loser truly is. I mean, this is an adult topic for adults to discuss and this immature 20-ish sicko hasn't got the stones to match wit for wit.

It's more than clear he shouldn't be here. As for the post to Susan, I made a post directly underneath that one showing I realized it wasn't her. I had to re-read it and noticed this idiot is not even close to being on the same level as a roach let alone the same level as Susan and the other hider accounts he is using.

The same goes for the so-called Serbian puke who once again chose to run from the charges placed before him by me. Neither of these cowards have the balls to stand up and be counted. Simply pathetic.
cnm

Melbourne, Australia

#1751 Apr 11, 2013
Ummmm?im wating?no missile?come on fat lil kim.put your money were your mouth is.oh im sorry i forgot your busted arse is broke.then put your troops were your mouth is .then we can rid this world of this scum of a chid dictator.or is he cowering under a rock sucking his thumb singing soft kitty.think he would be to ashamed to show his face with everybody knowing he is a coward and cannot back up his mouth
death of Juche

Tucson, AZ

#1753 Apr 11, 2013
I'll admit to using a few names of others on here, and they are all North Korean propagandists: truth always beats lIes23 and DENG. Anywhere you see the location as Tucson AZ on this thread, that's me. The purpose of me doing that is obvious. But one thing I won't do is sit there and try to make someone look like a pedo by using several names like dmcd777 did during his 2+ hour conversation with himself.
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1760 Apr 11, 2013
I was up working a 12 hour shift last night and saw this crap go down.. kinda urked me when he was calling Gxser phedophile. called him on his hijacking then came after me. oh well some peoples kids.
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1761 Apr 11, 2013
thumper wrote:
over the past 2 hours I believe all posts made by Gxser, susan and definently thumper were made by someone who has hijacked thier user names. the other posters are the culprits
sorry skydiver and ema you were used as well
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1762 Apr 11, 2013
thumper wrote:
<quoted text>sorry skydiver and ema you were used as well
toxic source also got nailed, he has to go
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1763 Apr 11, 2013
death of Juche wrote:
<quoted text>
This post above was actually made by dmcd777. What a f__king moron. Your location gives you away, not to mention that you're a d0uche for trying to make someone look like a pedo when, in fact, you're the one who posted it.
thank you for noticing...what a piece of excrament
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1764 Apr 11, 2013
thumper wrote:
are you all going to be around in lets say 6 hours? see you then
where are you? hideing?
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1765 Apr 11, 2013
dear dmcd777
I would guess you realised you are no longer of any use being on this forum. your vomiting of lies and hijaking has proven nothing(other then that you may be a revolting splatter of faeces)
it is one thing to attempt to spread your views in an intellectual manner. but you choose not to do so
instead you consistently proved that you are nothing more than a childish hate monger(I am sorry to all children for putting him in the childish catagory, he is far worse) good luck trying to force your views on others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Korea says imprisoned American tried to b... 18 hr Mr Vergon 1
Turkey's Culture Minister slams Wikipedia for l... Sep 16 Dander 3
North Korea holds trial of American Matthew Miller Sep 15 SirPrize 4
Exclusive: Japan, U.S. discussing offensive mil... Sep 10 CH4WORM100YENDEBD... 2
Detained American in North Korea gets trial date Sep 8 USA Today 1
North Korea calls US 'graveyard of human rights' Sep 7 Kim Jong-Un 2
British researchers unlocking secrets of North ... Sep 3 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
•••

North Korea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••