North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN 1,879
Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday. Full Story
skydiver

Seoul, Korea

#1719 Apr 11, 2013
Brzi Bravari Srbije wrote:
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
no iv got my tongue. just because im a phedophile dont misjudge what america does around the world. so dont talk about other peoples sexual preferences its pointless
This one?
hes trying to cover it up phedophiles always fo this. u cant fool us PHEDOPHILE
thumper

Dunnville, Canada

#1720 Apr 11, 2013
sorry about my spelling..I am tierd and p*^#ed
thumber

Seoul, Korea

#1721 Apr 11, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
whats a matter cat your your tongue no answer about turning babies into glass policeman. we are all waiting with baited breath
read what thos PHEDOPHILE said. im gonna kill u tryin to use me in your escape plan
reality

Seoul, Korea

#1722 Apr 11, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
no iv got my tongue. just because im a phedophile dont misjudge what america does around the world. so dont talk about other peoples sexual preferences its pointless
your exposed now iv just entered this forum its obvious u were tricked into writing this u are the low life. u cant hide im posting this everywhere now
thumper

Dunnville, Canada

#1723 Apr 11, 2013
anyone know how to get a hold of a moderator? this has gone to far!!!
ima

Seoul, Korea

#1724 Apr 11, 2013
Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
i knew you were a phedophile i lnew it. your post are worthless now we know this. im goint to report you you filthy man
im looking into this. your are an exposed PHEDOPHILE now
Thumper

Seoul, Korea

#1725 Apr 11, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
look at this unreal no more buddy. get outta here
Gsxer

Seoul, Korea

#1726 Apr 11, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>

this not me really, just stop all the hate please please
Susan

Seoul, Korea

#1727 Apr 11, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
PHEDOPHILE
thumper

Dunnville, Canada

#1728 Apr 11, 2013
over the past 2 hours I believe all posts made by Gxser, susan and definently thumper were made by someone who has hijacked thier user names. the other posters are the culprits
thumper

Dunnville, Canada

#1729 Apr 11, 2013
We se South Korea under your hijaked user names
Skydiver

Seoul, Korea

#1730 Apr 11, 2013
i believe no one. except that this scumbag phedophile is a filthy liar who has been exposed and his exposure will be posted everywhere now
Thumper

Seoul, Korea

#1731 Apr 11, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you offer nothing. This is why your posts are dismissed by 99 out of 100 people on this forum site. You state your opinion and tell everyone else they are wrong with theirs. Then you try and use some psychological babble in reverse in order to try to gain support. It sucks when people knock you off from your bully pulpit by fighting back doesn't?
Welcome to America, the land that has had to fight for everything we have. Yet, kind enough to support the world. Check your facts pal. Stop making up stuff. Stuff ill always just be stuff.
Old American proverb say: If it looks like shit, smells like shit, and tastes like shit, it must be shit. This is why your posts are dismissed.
Give an answer or try to stop yourself from posting more foolish opinion based on nothing but more opinions and false perceptions of reality.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
We are waiting...
i believe this is not Gsxer
Skydiver

Seoul, Korea

#1732 Apr 11, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
just keeping the dream alive
dmvd777

Dunnville, Canada

#1733 Apr 11, 2013
All the last post mad inda lat hur had bin hijaced by me
dmvd777

Dunnville, Canada

#1734 Apr 11, 2013
I um a worm nat abel to fit fod me telf
thumper

Dunnville, Canada

#1735 Apr 11, 2013
wow this is just to easy
thumper

Dunnville, Canada

#1736 Apr 11, 2013
are you all going to be around in lets say 6 hours? see you then
Thumper

Seoul, Korea

#1737 Apr 11, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant hide the fact that easily we know your tactics
Susan

Seoul, Korea

#1738 Apr 11, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
hes a scumbag trying to hide the fact. its out PHEDOPHILE. leave the kids alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stars and others react to 'Interview' cancellation 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11
US Investigators Pin Sony Hack on North Korea 1 hr Whatever 2
Obama Says Sony - Made a Mistake' Pulling Film 1 hr Marine Corp Pat 5
Obama criticises Sony film decision 2 hr Your Ex 11
Koreans in Japan Observe Kim Jong Il's Demise A... 5 hr SHlTWORMTHAILDEBD... 5
D.C. outraged over Sony's 'The Interview' decision 7 hr serfs up 12
Rev. Al Sharpton to meet with Sony Pictures on ... 13 hr rayshist trollie 4
More from around the web