North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN 1,879
Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday. Full Story
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#1658 Apr 10, 2013
Advancedbrain wrote:
<quoted text>
Money clearly doesn't buy class nor happiness. It's easy to feel important when you're typing on a computer. Only when you step away from it do you realize that you're alone and lonely. Which explains why you're on it ALL DAY LONG. Mighty fine "business woman" you are. You seem really busy making others feel like dirt. Business is booming baby!
I happened to see some of your other post on other articles. Boy, you really are a cruel character. I hope you are not someone's mother. You should really be ashamed of some of the things you say to people. There's a special place on Satan's arm for people like you.
happily married, three children...all successful members of society...try again.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1659 Apr 10, 2013
Key west is awesome actually.
Advancedbrain

Gonzales, LA

#1660 Apr 10, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text> happily married, three children...all successful members of society...try again.
How would you feel if someone talked to your children the way you talk to others? That is more of a statement then a question.

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#1661 Apr 10, 2013
Advancedbrain wrote:
<quoted text>
Actual article from CNN- "For now, 58.7 per cent of American adults are working if the actual employment-population ratio is taken into consideration, leaving about 82 million, or almost 41 per cent of people unemployed. Only 8 per cent, however, are even interested in work, leaving 33 per cent of Americans not only jobless but with no desire for work."
"The ratio expresses more clearly how many people find working to be a 'good or attractive deal,'" Tyler Cowen, economist and director of the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, adds to CNN.
Once again you posers fail to answer to the human rights abuses of your Baby Huey led country. Keep hiding coward. We'll keep finding you. I see you are trying hard to change the subject. However, the headline has not changed so let me help you get back on track.

You're walking Humpty Dumpy threatens the U.S. military. How smart must he be to threaten the most battle hardened force on the planet? So yeah braniac, you and Humpty deserve each other. We will be sure to place a few thousand ballistic rain drops on your homes.

Meet you there!

By the way, a friendly reminder, ready to answer to the charges yet?

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...

We are waiting...

El Monte, CA

#1662 Apr 10, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the fuckwit who claims the US has got 33% unemployment
it depends on the state. some states are worse off than others
dmcd777

Seoul, Korea

#1663 Apr 10, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you posers fail to answer to the human rights abuses of your Baby Huey led country. Keep hiding coward. We'll keep finding you. I see you are trying hard to change the subject. However, the headline has not changed so let me help you get back on track.
You're walking Humpty Dumpy threatens the U.S. military. How smart must he be to threaten the most battle hardened force on the planet? So yeah braniac, you and Humpty deserve each other. We will be sure to place a few thousand ballistic rain drops on your homes.
Meet you there!
By the way, a friendly reminder, ready to answer to the charges yet?
We are waiting...
yesh thats right. like u havnt either nuclear using baby killing war mongers( japan). oh i forgot it was used their because YOUR goverment said it was for the good of mankind.
Brzi Bravari Srbije

Beograd, Serbia

#1664 Apr 10, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree with your sentiments. It is a shame. Ego often gets in the way of simple. It makes the hard harder and the respectful disrespected. To think, we are all there is for millions of light years and look how we treat each other.
light year is used for measuring the distance, not time.

Columbus, OH

#1665 Apr 10, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
yesh thats right. like u havnt either nuclear using baby killing war mongers( japan). oh i forgot it was used their because YOUR goverment said it was for the good of mankind.
Still waiting poser ... Answer to the crimes of your mentors...

We are waiting...

Columbus, OH

#1666 Apr 10, 2013
Brzi Bravari Srbije wrote:
<quoted text>
light year is used for measuring the distance, not time.
Excellent work Sherlock! Thank you for pointing out the obvious and how it was used correctly within the post it was written. You win a gold star.

We are waiting...

El Monte, CA

#1667 Apr 10, 2013
I read more about this NK thing, and it turns out we don't really have anything to worry about... at the moment. NK can't do anything. One more aggressive act and they will have quite a few country's taking them out. I don't think NK's leader would be willing to do such a risky thing, unless he's completely insane. But they do have a few missiles set up i believe but they haven't even been tested so if they decide to fire them it could be a problem.. but over all NK won't do anything as of right now. And i doubt they'll be advanced enough to even put up a big war.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#1668 Apr 10, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
We were a poor country just out of an economic depression just as Germany took so much ground. The world, including China gave America BUTTLOADS of money to help. We spent all of it and more to continue to protect us and our allies. That money and our position in that war crated what we are today.

For as long as they support us we will continue.

Surely we made lots of mistakes. Ruined a reef in Phillipines. Test bombs remote islands. 100 nuke tests. drone killed locals in militant areas.

But warmongers is not the right term. More like global policemen since China and Russia do not give a crap about most of the rest of world to commit to fully helping anyone except themselves anymore. Until someone else steps up and shows a better way we cannot stop.

Russia cannot even protect an allie with the size of new York city in the same land mass.

Korean war 1950 to date, the south has lost no land....
Bernie

New Britain, CT

#1669 Apr 10, 2013
I find it interesting that China is particularly quiet with all of the rhetoric coming from N Korea. In this day of globalization, I find it pathetic that this young and naive leader of N. Korea who came to power by inheritance thinks he can behave as he has in the world arena.

I submit that the world collectively shut this insanity down fast and hard and make it clear that there is a new world order now and there is no space for clowns.
Brzi Bravari Srbije

Belgrade, Serbia

#1670 Apr 10, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent work Sherlock! Thank you for pointing out the obvious and how it was used correctly within the post it was written. You win a gold star.
We are waiting...
I simply don't understand what do you expect from me?
Do you want me to tell you that Kim is mentally ill?
Yes, probably he is.
Nuclear war would be a bad thing? Yes, of course!
Do I still hate America for all the bad things you did to me and my country? Most certainly, yes!
Am I going to hate you in the future? Yes!
I can't forgive all the victims, and I talk about it.
Japan is also remembering their victims, Vietnam also, Iraq also...but they don't talk about it.They know how to gain the best from the situation.We, Serbs, don't.
But that doesn't change the fact that America is acting like a local gangster with a gun!
That doesn't change the fact that you have fear of opening an envelope!
You have 200+ millions people, you are big "nation", and you live like parasites on other countries: taking loans without enough production to cover it!When you are short of production, you simply start awar in some distant country, in order to sell some guns.
For this year, Obama asked for 3.700.000.000.000 USD budget!
New world crisis on the way!Actually, all bigger economic crises, USA produced on purpose!
Don't make me talk about who controls NATO, or IMF....
Look at rights of black population, your "country" is built on blood and slaves from Africa.
You are deviant and sick "nation".
What America is doing today, is not different much from what Hitler did in Germany in 1938.
Stay on your sides of the oceans, and don't mess with the rest of the world.
And one more thing: I'm not from North Korea, so I can't tell you anything about that matter. The only thing N.Korea has in common with Serbia is the enemy: USA
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#1671 Apr 10, 2013
Whats so bad about having a global system that everyone can atleast agree to enough terms that we can freely be in orbit or touring what great places there are in the world.

It's not like we are trying to make China, NK or Iran become American. We just want the best we can and for anyone else too.

England pulled us into WWII

South Korea was a result of fighting Japan while Russia kept the northern Front

Vietnam asked for our help. Just not everyone agreed with that request.

Kuwait pulled us into Iraq the first time

I don't even like to talk about Bosnia. Go splinter into more little countries instead of just getting along even though you may disagree.

Kurds pulled us into Iraq the second time

Alqueda & groups friendly to us pulled us into Afghanistan

Qatar pulled us into Syria

Now Nk pulling us back to Korea

El Monte, CA

#1672 Apr 10, 2013
Brzi Bravari Srbije wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply don't understand what do you expect from me?
Do you want me to tell you that Kim is mentally ill?
Yes, probably he is.
Nuclear war would be a bad thing? Yes, of course!
Do I still hate America for all the bad things you did to me and my country? Most certainly, yes!
Am I going to hate you in the future? Yes!
I can't forgive all the victims, and I talk about it.
Japan is also remembering their victims, Vietnam also, Iraq also...but they don't talk about it.They know how to gain the best from the situation.We, Serbs, don't.
But that doesn't change the fact that America is acting like a local gangster with a gun!
That doesn't change the fact that you have fear of opening an envelope!
You have 200+ millions people, you are big "nation", and you live like parasites on other countries: taking loans without enough production to cover it!When you are short of production, you simply start awar in some distant country, in order to sell some guns.
For this year, Obama asked for 3.700.000.000.000 USD budget!
New world crisis on the way!Actually, all bigger economic crises, USA produced on purpose!
Don't make me talk about who controls NATO, or IMF....
Look at rights of black population, your "country" is built on blood and slaves from Africa.
You are deviant and sick "nation".
What America is doing today, is not different much from what Hitler did in Germany in 1938.
Stay on your sides of the oceans, and don't mess with the rest of the world.
And one more thing: I'm not from North Korea, so I can't tell you anything about that matter. The only thing N.Korea has in common with Serbia is the enemy: USA
This country has messed up a lot but we aren't going out trying to harm other countrys. The problem with the U.S is that back then we decided to become the "police man" of the world and stop communism, since in the USA'S mind it was wrong. Everyone has their own opinion on it; some think its a kind thing to do so people can be free, and some think its annoying and that we should mind our own buesiness. But i know not many Americans say this but i am sorry we caused a lot of global problems and i'm sorry we dont keep our noses out of other nations buiesness. But you may hate the government but i think its a bit rude to generalize all people in the country cause we are not the same way.. and its not our fault as US citizens that our government is disturbing othefmr countries.
dmcd777

Seoul, Korea

#1673 Apr 10, 2013
Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting poser ... Answer to the crimes of your mentors...
We are waiting...
i thought that would shut up japanese baby killer. got nothin have ya
dmcd777

Seoul, Korea

#1674 Apr 10, 2013
Protect Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
We were a poor country just out of an economic depression just as Germany took so much ground. The world, including China gave America BUTTLOADS of money to help. We spent all of it and more to continue to protect us and our allies. That money and our position in that war crated what we are today.
For as long as they support us we will continue.
Surely we made lots of mistakes. Ruined a reef in Phillipines. Test bombs remote islands. 100 nuke tests. drone killed locals in militant areas.
But warmongers is not the right term. More like global policemen since China and Russia do not give a crap about most of the rest of world to commit to fully helping anyone except themselves anymore. Until someone else steps up and shows a better way we cannot stop.
Russia cannot even protect an allie with the size of new York city in the same land mass.
Korean war 1950 to date, the south has lost no land....
thats right global police work nuking innocent people, pretending to help people who happen to live in resource rich countries. well done you should get the bullshit buckle for that one . its a tough job policing the block and stealing resources, but hey if thats the banner you hide behind. the immoral choice is yours. id call more like mafia than police. in the end its the innocent ones that are dead like the babies the kiddes that were turned into glass by the so called police that can comment on this post that i speak for. good job on the beat killing kiddies nothing can hide thay fact. shsme on u america. and u wonder y peolle want to fly planes into youf buildings.i
dmcd777

Seoul, Korea

#1675 Apr 10, 2013
Tito Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>
This country has messed up a lot but we aren't going out trying to harm other countrys. The problem with the U.S is that back then we decided to become the "police man" of the world and stop communism, since in the USA'S mind it was wrong. Everyone has their own opinion on it; some think its a kind thing to do so people can be free, and some think its annoying and that we should mind our own buesiness. But i know not many Americans say this but i am sorry we caused a lot of global problems and i'm sorry we dont keep our noses out of other nations buiesness. But you may hate the government but i think its a bit rude to generalize all people in the country cause we are not the same way.. and its not our fault as US citizens that our government is disturbing othefmr countries.
i agree its your government the previous givernment thats paved this path. u poor smericans are now going to suffer when people start nuking u from within. i do sympathise with u poor people.
i

Columbus, OH

#1676 Apr 10, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought that would shut up japanese baby killer. got nothin have ya
Still waiting poser, give us all an answer for your crimes against humanity:

We are waiting...

Columbus, OH

#1677 Apr 10, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
thats right global police work nuking innocent people, pretending to help people who happen to live in resource rich countries. well done you should get the bullshit buckle for that one . its a tough job policing the block and stealing resources, but hey if thats the banner you hide behind. the immoral choice is yours. id call more like mafia than police. in the end its the innocent ones that are dead like the babies the kiddes that were turned into glass by the so called police that can comment on this post that i speak for. good job on the beat killing kiddies nothing can hide thay fact. shsme on u america. and u wonder y peolle want to fly planes into youf buildings.i
If you are this scared and cowardly to answer a very easy question on an internet discussion site, how I the world will yourself and your countrymen expect to whip the U.S. when meeting us face-to-face? Typical poser...

We are waiting...Hypocrite...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkey's Culture Minister slams Wikipedia for l... Sep 16 Dander 3
North Korea holds trial of American Matthew Miller Sep 15 SirPrize 4
Exclusive: Japan, U.S. discussing offensive mil... Sep 10 CH4WORM100YENDEBD... 2
Detained American in North Korea gets trial date Sep 8 USA Today 1
North Korea calls US 'graveyard of human rights' Sep 7 Kim Jong-Un 2
British researchers unlocking secrets of North ... Sep 3 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
north korean gold buyers and investors (Aug '11) Aug 27 ANTHONYMWANGANGI 8
•••

North Korea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••