North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.
Comments
1,501 - 1,520 of 1,879 Comments Last updated Jun 6, 2013
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahaha......high 5 !!
I have my moments... ;)
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

free speech wrote:
<quoted text>
i have noticed susan always fails to address posts about the US using nuclear weapons. the about japan has been put before again and there is no reply to it, maybe the US did make a huge mistake by doing what they did and now they are paying for it
No I have dressed them, but you have some sort of reading comprehension problem....if you seek some kind of tutorial in reading comprehension and can understand the written word, then go way back and read my responses...I am not going to repeat myself over and over again...like you. Boring azz!
Crazycatlady

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my moments... ;)
Not really. ;)
Crazycatlady

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
No I have dressed them, but you have some sort of reading comprehension problem....if you seek some kind of tutorial in reading comprehension and can understand the written word, then go way back and read my responses...I am not going to repeat myself over and over again...like you. Boring azz!
Do you need a hug?
someone

Middletown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

why cant everyone just do their own thing ! im a u.s. citizen and i believe we should let them do what they want in their country and for us to do what we want just to keep the peace.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Crazycatlady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. ;)
So lets see...do you actually live in Louisiana ( so economically depressed and POOR azz people)....or is that just what you type in for your location?
No matter,...no one really cares where your mothers basement is...
I was just hoping that there might be a library in the town you live in...and maybe they can give you some tutoring on reading comprehension...or not...ignorance seems to suit you.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

someone wrote:
why cant everyone just do their own thing ! im a u.s. citizen and i believe we should let them do what they want in their country and for us to do what we want just to keep the peace.
Yes dear, we all believe that..EXCEPT that fat little Kim is constantly threatening the world with nuke weapons...we are not going to sit here and actually wait for him to bomb us...he needs to stop saying he is going to attack America or he is going to get a boot in his azz.
Advancedbrain

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

someone wrote:
True! I think war is terrible & tragic. Plus, I want to be able to visit these other countries some day. I don't want to be scared or embarrassed to say I'm American. I want to experience the world, maybe even live there someday.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Crazycatlady wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a hug?
Do you need a punch in the gut?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>Lets hope all ends well ..... I need my beauty sleep in my cozy bed....
Says the fuckwit who claims the US has got 33% unemployment
Advancedbrain

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
So lets see...do you actually live in Louisiana ( so economically depressed and POOR azz people)....or is that just what you type in for your location?
No matter,...no one really cares where your mothers basement is...
I was just hoping that there might be a library in the town you live in...and maybe they can give you some tutoring on reading comprehension...or not...ignorance seems to suit you.
One note Hag. Didn't you play that nore already? Oh, and the last I heard, Key West was just a sad, sore, tourist trap that teens use as a semen depository and was full of EBT users like yourself.
Crazycatlady

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a punch in the gut?
Go haunt some other forum. There are plenty of your kind on Yahoo. I'm sure you would fit right in. Go now and make some friends. Shoo, shoo.
UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one piece of advanced weaponry that NK has..
Advanced weapons don't have to cost millions of $ and make a loud bang you know :-)
rabnew

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

i know your kind u stand out its obvious
Advancedbrain

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the fuckwit who claims the US has got 33% unemployment
Actual article from CNN- "For now, 58.7 per cent of American adults are working if the actual employment-population ratio is taken into consideration, leaving about 82 million, or almost 41 per cent of people unemployed. Only 8 per cent, however, are even interested in work, leaving 33 per cent of Americans not only jobless but with no desire for work."

"The ratio expresses more clearly how many people find working to be a 'good or attractive deal,'" Tyler Cowen, economist and director of the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, adds to CNN.
Advancedbrain

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try dmcd777
No sorry, the dude actually, really has someone to back him up. From the US no doubt.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Advancedbrain wrote:
<quoted text>
One note Hag. Didn't you play that nore already? Oh, and the last I heard, Key West was just a sad, sore, tourist trap that teens use as a semen depository and was full of EBT users like yourself.
Cute haha...go try to buy a house in Key West...good luck...and it's all those tourists that keep my little B&B rolling in cash!
Advancedbrain

Prairieville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute haha...go try to buy a house in Key West...good luck...and it's all those tourists that keep my little B&B rolling in cash!
Money clearly doesn't buy class nor happiness. It's easy to feel important when you're typing on a computer. Only when you step away from it do you realize that you're alone and lonely. Which explains why you're on it ALL DAY LONG. Mighty fine "business woman" you are. You seem really busy making others feel like dirt. Business is booming baby!

I happened to see some of your other post on other articles. Boy, you really are a cruel character. I hope you are not someone's mother. You should really be ashamed of some of the things you say to people. There's a special place on Satan's arm for people like you.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

South Korea claims that Nk now has 2 medium range missiles on the east coast.

According to many sources , this missile type has never ever been tested before.

As I see it, if it is armed, I could be a danger to the entire world. If it detonates in the atmosphere , it can burn a huge whole in the ozone layer.

NK may have even been stupid enough to put a fail safe mechanism on it. Meaning is one of our missiles gets too close it may detonate.

This also means it could hit a flock of birds just off the coast and blow up right between Korea and Japan in open air.

Lastly, wen one of these is launched how are we to know if it is a test or acting on their threat. Even if goes off course from any targets, it can be their attempt of start of war.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

bah I meant 'it' could be a danger to the entire world.

I am only a danger to myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••