North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.
Comments
1,401 - 1,420 of 1,879 Comments Last updated Jun 6, 2013

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
faker ha ha sounds like your the faker tryin to get us to believe your us retric. your so blinded by fox. poor people in hiroshima should be ashamed doing that to pregnant women, babies, children. oh thats right u ended a war by killing the innocent thats the usual US way isnt it. non of your fake videos come close to the scale of that type of behaviour. unbelievable how much evidence do u need to see that is very very evil. and now u want to stop others having the same weapons. make up your mind is it evil or is it not. how hypocritical. you ll just say your usual US manuscript answer and dodge around it. thats y your country is so hated
LMAO. Not even a good try. It's not any one else's fault you have to hide through fake names spreading the same idiocy over and over again. Fox?? Roflmao! Don't you mean FAUX? As in fake news and made up facts much like the ones you use to spread your nonsense?

Sounds to me as if you and Faux news are bitter rivals only because your content is directly opposite of each other. In reality the way you get your content is exactly the same; it's made up and pulled out of thin air.

We are all still waiting hider for an excuse for this:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/north...

http://www.npr.org/2012/03/29/149061951/escap...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/30/living/escape-c...

http://www.kuow.org/post/how-escape-north-kor...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/468...

Come on little fella, integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking. We are all staring right at you will you still bow down by using fake accounts and names or will you at least try to resemble some semblance of manhood by answering to the charges presented?

I bet I know already, you have little fella syndrome, exactly like the wannabe Baby Heuy Bobblehead that is running North Korea into the ground. Stay a pathetic coward. See here in the U.S. you are allowed to do that all you like without fear of prison camps. Is that why you don't go back home to your pathetic country?
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
hello american nuke user need we say anymore those poor innocent japaness babies. thats right it was used for a good cause youd have me believe. but anyone else does something remotely close to that. we will get the guns out and put a stop to them because we are the boss only we can kill innocents in that manner and on that scale. how hypocritical. war nation
The use of the nukes in the second world war was horible! and I am sure the americans have learned from that. nukes were new at the time and they were not fully aware of the fallout. that being said japan started the war with the states on american soil by bombing pearl harbour. I would agree that the loss of life was regretable but that is war, I hope we do not get into another war period!nukes should never be used againg by countries at war or terrorists.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
This was on tv in Australia tonight:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-04-10/my-life...
Follow in her footsteps and do the tight thing and you might make half a man..
Wow. Nice post Tas. The coward using hider accounts and others name will never have the courage that moral conviction provides.
Brzi Bravari Srbije

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, another hider account! lmao And you expect to have credibility? You are your own worst enemy. Which says a lot about how pathetic North Korea is.
Still waiting for an answer: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
There's nothing hidden about me. I'm from Serbia, and I have every right to hate America.
You bombed my country because we didn't have any a-bomb to threat you with.
That's why I would like to see how America burns.
You sure deserve it.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Brzi Bravari Srbije wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing hidden about me. I'm from Serbia, and I have every right to hate America.
You sure deserve it.
No dickhead we went into your country because you were killing thousands of Muslims in your Ethnic cleansings and you cannot do that....and btw it was not just the USA...it was all of NATO that went in there...so sit down and shut the f*ck p!
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

any Idea who would succed Kim Jong Un If he were out of the picture?
Brzi Bravari Srbije

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
No dickhead we went into your country because you were killing thousands of Muslims in your Ethnic cleansings and you cannot do that....and btw it was not just the USA...it was all of NATO that went in there...so sit down and shut the f*ck p!
Actually, you didn't came "into", you cowards bombed innocent childs from at least 5000 meters above. And if you think that after 78 days of bombing you did change anything, then think again: Notihng changed.Albanians are still living where they used to, only there is no more Serbs there.
If any1 did the ethnic cleansing, it's them. And Americans who killed millions of Indians in America. You sure don't have the right to teach any1 a lesson. It is your nation that dropped two a-bombs on living targets, not us. Hope that maniac Kim Ping Pong is capable to hit L.A.
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
im waitin to bro but so were the people in new york, pearl harbour and even jfk was waiting, but it came eventually thats the scary part
Who is the creep that is stealing others call signs? please note everyone there seems to be 2 thumpers on topix you might notice they have different views. Imbaciles trying to ruin others credibility. Tonythe tiger check to see if you have been used as well
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

First of all...people die in war..it is sad but true. If your Serbian "fighters" were so big and bad they would not have been hiding among their children. Secondly, the USA was not alone in the actions on Serbia , we were part of a NATO force.
Thirdly, my own grandmother is a Native American, from the Creek tribe...so let me be the first to tell you..we are still here.
Fourth, the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki ended a wr and saved MILLIONS of lives....and nukes have not been used since.
And lastly, Fat Kim cannot reach LA...and the world is against him...if he fires a missle at anyone right now...it will mean his end.
Now, go F*CK yourself.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

thumper wrote:
any Idea who would succed Kim Jong Un If he were out of the picture?
Yeah, the president of South Korea will be he president of a unified Korea after we bomb the shit of North Korea and kill fat Kim.
Truth

Oak Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually, you didn't came "into", you cowards bombed innocent childs from at least 5000 meters above. And if you think that after 78 days of bombing you did change anything, then think again: Notihng changed.Albanians are still living where they used to, only there is no more Serbs there.
If any1 did the ethnic cleansing, it's them. And Americans who killed millions of Indians in America. You sure don't have the right to teach any1 a lesson. It is your nation that dropped two a-bombs on living targets, not us. Hope that maniac Kim Ping Pong is capable to hit L.A.
Hope you can someday learn Engrish.
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

would there be a member of his goverment that might take him out and succed him? if so Chima is likely talking to that person

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You sure deserve it.
LMAO Now you're from Serbia?? ROFL! The U.S> bombed your country? LMAO please by all means show the proof that the United States of America was responsible for the war criminal that was prosecuted in the international courts for what he was doing in Serbia. If you're going to lie through your teeth at least try and make it a 1/2 truth at minimum.

I suggest you stick with your North Korean lies. You have failed at trying to make up your own facts. Facts mind you that aren't even close to anything real or credible. Good Luck with that poser.
Brzi Bravari Srbije

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the president of South Korea will be he president of a unified Korea after we bomb the shit of North Korea and kill fat Kim.
True democratic speaking..
Brzi Bravari Srbije

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you can someday learn Engrish.
Hope i don't.Only reason i speak english is that you don't care to speak or understand any other language.
And yet, i speak it better than 2/3 of so-called "Americans"

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What's the matter, is your e-penis hurting because the world was able to go into Serbia and stop pathetic assholes from killing peoples that were of a different ethnicity other than yourselves?

I'm sure the war crimes commission through the international court were thinking how badly you idiots must have felt as they were prosecuting your ignorant ass leader. But hey as a consolation prize you got to live to spread more hatred, maybe we will get to see you prosecuted on the international stage. Isn't that what you are really after? A shot at being famous; whereas, infamous is an equally acceptable substitute!
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

thumper wrote:
would there be a member of his goverment that might take him out and succed him? if so Chima is likely talking to that person
Could be....the Kim family has been. The Dynastic ruling family in North Korea for the past three generations. Overall, they have not been good for the people living in North Korea. Yes there is a huge military machine, but the people are living horrible lives because of it. Only 23 percent of the people in North Korea have power. Starvation is widespread in NK with much of their food coming from China. Perhaps China would like a neighbor that is capable of supporting themselves more as well as keeping their traps shut . Time will tell.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

thumper wrote:
<quoted text> Who is the creep that is stealing others call signs? please note everyone there seems to be 2 thumpers on topix you might notice they have different views. Imbaciles trying to ruin others credibility. Tonythe tiger check to see if you have been used as well
Yeah thumper, I already busted this dumbass coward out for what he/she truly is, pathetic. He tried using my name as well. Now he is saying her is from Serbia. He/she doesn't even know where Serbia is let alone being the place of his/her origin.
Brzi Bravari Srbije

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Gxser wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Now you're from Serbia?? ROFL! The U.S> bombed your country? LMAO please by all means show the proof that the United States of America was responsible for the war criminal that was prosecuted in the international courts for what he was doing in Serbia. If you're going to lie through your teeth at least try and make it a 1/2 truth at minimum.
I suggest you stick with your North Korean lies. You have failed at trying to make up your own facts. Facts mind you that aren't even close to anything real or credible. Good Luck with that poser.
No war criminal ever happened in Serbia. There is no such thing. Your generals admit these days that famous "Rachak massacre" was fiction used to start bombing, because we Serbs didn't want to agree on seccesion of a part of our country.
You know, Serbia has a state in 1300 a.d. and earlier...long before America was even discovered.
You want to check where i am from? Then use books to read and learn some history before you ruin some country with fences that are older than America.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Hope i don't.Only reason i speak english is that you don't care to speak or understand any other language.
And yet, i speak it better than 2/3 of so-called "Americans"
Hey dickhead, I speak two Native American languages, Creek and Lumbee....plus English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.....and I AM AN AMERICAN!!!!!! Now, go F*CK off!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••