North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.
Comments
1,221 - 1,240 of 1,879 Comments Last updated Jun 6, 2013
Hope for humanity

Sikeston, MO

#1331 Apr 9, 2013
Listen to yourself. What a shame. Go ahead a feed into what you've claimed for it is what you're are told never to question. In the end no matter what we are all just people and if we are not careful we will be used as tools.
Greater Albania to Iran

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#1332 Apr 9, 2013
Hope for humanity wrote:
Listen to yourself. What a shame. Go ahead a feed into what you've claimed for it is what you're are told never to question. In the end no matter what we are all just people and if we are not careful we will be used as tools.
I know.
But people like you are naive and brainwash by USA Mass Media.

We need to fight against Jewish Elite and Lies from Media.

It is not Death that is problem,here.
But when you are Alive,but Dead in your Soul.
wisdom

Belleville, WI

#1333 Apr 9, 2013
maybe all dude wants is to be reconized as a country,i mn how many years did we ignore north korea I say Obama should call the guy say whats up.maybe if he herd it from Obama that he cant have it his way and why he cant have it his way then maybe he mite figure it out other than being told by dennis rodman or bill Clinton or whom ever other than the president.idk sofaking many selfish people who hate to lose and stoop down hey baby you have to break down and do whats gona keep peace for every one person nt for their selfish morals F.O.A.D PEACE OUT THANKS
Hope for humanity

United States

#1334 Apr 9, 2013
Like me? I'm sorry, do I know you?
Any system is not to be trusted whatever that system may be. Do not misplace your trust it is something to be earned and I haven't seen anything across the world that is deserving of that merrit. Everyone's feet are entirely way too big for their shoes
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1335 Apr 9, 2013
Albanin-Iranin Friendship wrote:
The only problem in USA are Jews.
I mean Jews control USA.
Jews finance War in Iraq...and now Jews want to destory Iran,because Iran is against ZIONIST ISRAHELL!!!!
the only problem with the midle east are the radical sects of muslims ...I believe you may fit into that catagory.
sorry no matter how hard you try you will not get the REAL good guys to fire first , might as well stop now. and tell your wife you love her and respect her as an equal
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1336 Apr 9, 2013
Albanin-Iranin Friendship wrote:
<quoted text>Humanity is brainwash by Elite.
There is no Hope for them.
Only Genocide work when Jews have to much Power.
Learn from History and do not make more Mistakes.
Time is runing....
what learn that the last time some as*hole (hitler) tried to exterminate all the jews he lost and died. have some respect for humanity. I feel twice the hate for people like you as you do for the jews.
and NO I AM NOT A JEW, just a moraly unfu*^ked person
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1337 Apr 9, 2013
Hope for humanity wrote:
Like me? I'm sorry, do I know you?
Any system is not to be trusted whatever that system may be. Do not misplace your trust it is something to be earned and I haven't seen anything across the world that is deserving of that merrit. Everyone's feet are entirely way too big for their shoes
To start with I will not trust you! no system is perfect, but I sure wouldn't want to live I your world
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1338 Apr 9, 2013
bubbub wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=7k9SoLcRmw 8
Russia/China/will be right there to Help North Korea
only if the South or States fire first.
Truth

Bremerton, WA

#1339 Apr 9, 2013
Russia or China WILL NOT get involved if N. Korea fires first.

They are much smarter than that.
dmcd777

Seoul, Korea

#1340 Apr 9, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thumper, I began not responding to his childish rants this morning.
get back in the kennel go on get. ha ha washed up american nazi. you should be ashamed at all the innocent women and children your armed country men have been killing and rapping. and your stiil fooled about how good they are to other people. thats scary to think your governments got u beleiving it. i really feel for your country all jokes aside. you can always join the good guys there still hope for you
dmcd777

Seoul, Korea

#1341 Apr 9, 2013
thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
what learn that the last time some as*hole (hitler) tried to exterminate all the jews he lost and died. have some respect for humanity. I feel twice the hate for people like you as you do for the jews.
and NO I AM NOT A JEW, just a moraly unfu*^ked person
this guy represents the american way, with a name like thumber enough said. he can say things like feels twice the hate for people like you and then say hes from a peaceful nation. im sure hed get a job in the white house saying this sort of thing. see eventually his true colours are shown. hate, that word would be engrained in his governments tactics against every nation it has claimed to have ever helped.
Greater Albania to Iran

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#1342 Apr 9, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
this guy represents the american way, with a name like thumber enough said. he can say things like feels twice the hate for people like you and then say hes from a peaceful nation. im sure hed get a job in the white house saying this sort of thing. see eventually his true colours are shown. hate, that word would be engrained in his governments tactics against every nation it has claimed to have ever helped.
I agree!
And East Asians are Superior then Sauth Asians.
Right?
dmcd777

Seoul, Korea

#1343 Apr 9, 2013
Greater Albania to Iran wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!
And East Asians are Superior then Sauth Asians.
Right?
i wont get into superiority. but these brain washed jew following americans just wont learn. everytime they get their arse kicked they seem to want it more. youll notice the UN represent 20% of the worlds populartion but try to rule 100%, it hasnt worked now they are in deep poo because the nukes are available to everyone. this means those little old yanks are gonna cop it again. u can guarantee that from africa to south america u will find at least one group who are gonna flatten at least one city not good but true.
DRD

Pineville, LA

#1344 Apr 9, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>South korea is certainly not free as they are controlled by the american government and isarel which anyone educated about the region knows.South korea is no more a democracy than america is.
You're a very naive man.
dmcd777

Seoul, Korea

#1345 Apr 9, 2013
DRD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a very naive man.
80% of the world who are not represented by the war mongering UN would have to disagree with you buddy. if the worlds was a democracy the UN would of been booted a long time ago.

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#1347 Apr 9, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
i like it starved to death. so if they are so starved to death whats america pretending to help south korea for. if they were starved to death theyd pose no threat and southkorea would easily save them on their own. or maybe your mind has been led to believe they are all in such deprived condition they need a white knight to save them. similar situation in iraq. look what thats ended up like. why doesnt the white knight go clean up their own stables first before pretending to help where its not needed.just a thought. im sure theres plenty starving there with a debt that out weighs its economies worth. the white knight could always go and borrow food from china if they want, they borrow everything else and dont pay it back
Considering you're a complete idiot trying to spread nonsense, untruths, and flat out lying through your teeth, I have to commend you for being so busy and maintain your utter B.S.; that takes a gifted conman.

Well, just for fun, I'll add in a single fact supporting the idea that Nut Jobs are in fact running North Korea. See for yours3elf, it's all over the world now. http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/... . How do you explain this, sympathizer to what is wrong with humanity?
dmcd777

Seoul, Korea

#1348 Apr 9, 2013
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a man but a mouse. Running his treadmill to nowhere
please take the advice youve been given, do us all a favour. doppy

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#1349 Apr 9, 2013
While we're at it, you're very welcome for having the city you now find yourself living. The good ole U.S.A. and it's countrymen made sure there was a South Korea. Seoul being the capitol city of said country must be dancing in the streets to people like you exist amongst them.

If you hate what America has provided then go to a place where America doesn't waste their time, money, food, resources and manpower. I'm sure Baby Huey running North Korea would love to have you in one of his camps for a nice vacation from anything resembling reality. Funny thing, you seem to be living there now, except you're enjoying all the amenities we have provided. I.E. the Internet!

I wonder, do you think Baby Huey would allow you to Google when you become a camp resident? Rhetorical question, use the American provided internet to look it up.
Tonythetiger

Appleton, WI

#1350 Apr 9, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
80% of the world who are not represented by the war mongering UN would have to disagree with you buddy. if the worlds was a democracy the UN would of been booted a long time ago.
You forget that of the 80%, the UN has saved the asses of about 75% of them at one time or the other whether it has been thru aid, forces, or some other form. You idiot! It is kind of fun how you can get us all going though. You feed off this stuff don't you?
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1351 Apr 9, 2013
dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
at least the war mongering un nations dont deliberatly attack civilian targets when not at war. baby killers need not call others war mongers. there is NO excuse for killing inocents ever. treat your wife as an equal and live right. try staying on the good side of morality for a while wont you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
north korean gold buyers and investors (Aug '11) Aug 27 ANTHONYMWANGANGI 8
North Korea calls US 'graveyard of human rights' Aug 27 bottlecap 1
N.Korean ship aground off Mexico Aug 21 Glideaway 1
Pope urges Korean reconciliation, prays for per... Aug 18 Ainu 1
Pope kicks off Asia missionary boost in SKorea Aug 16 SpaceBlues 2
Canada in diplomatic talks with China to releas... Aug 6 Polley 1
WAR: North Korea vs South Korea - Who Would Win? Aug 2 Italian American 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••