North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.

Comments (Page 57)

Showing posts 1,121 - 1,140 of1,879
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dmcd777s Mom

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1219
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

and make sure you take the bra off your head this time!!!! We told you that was only a movie and you can't create your own girl online.
whatever

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1220
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
So there's no loyalty to your own? You simply do it for the money? There's a word for that.
The guy is a loon. He wants us to believe that he is a brilliant nuclear physicist but who cant spell or string a sentence together.
bloodontherizerz

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1221
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
All of their equipment is old. It was NK that started the Korean War. What would anyone expect to happen?
The U.S. has no interest in threatening N.K. If we wanted to crush them, we would (see the story about the final blows in the pacific for WWII). If they stay on their side of the 38th parallel and quit playing with nukes, they can exist as long as they would like or can stand it.
whatever

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1222
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

bloodontherizerz wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. has no interest in threatening N.K. If we wanted to crush them, we would (see the story about the final blows in the pacific for WWII). If they stay on their side of the 38th parallel and quit playing with nukes, they can exist as long as they would like or can stand it.
I agree, nothing is going to happen. But it is intersting to watch North Korea doing their shouting
Susan

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1223
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
i know america
Ahhhh...cause you live here, in your mom's basement.....
Tonythetiger

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1224
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Isn't it amazing how free we are! I love the USA! We can freely talk bad about our government, support any religion we prefer (or not), travel across a whole continent witHout fear, and the list goes on. Feel sorry for all those North Koreans who have to live under Fat Faces rule and be deprived of FREEDOM! Advice: FIGHT FOR IT! Overthrow your Government, it will be tough, but it will be worth it for your children and theirs and theirs!
dmcd777

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1225
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Tonythetiger wrote:
Isn't it amazing how free we are! I love the USA! We can freely talk bad about our government, support any religion we prefer (or not), travel across a whole continent witHout fear, and the list goes on. Feel sorry for all those North Koreans who have to live under Fat Faces rule and be deprived of FREEDOM! Advice: FIGHT FOR IT! Overthrow your Government, it will be tough, but it will be worth it for your children and theirs and theirs!
even the people that used to work in the trade centre were free, the kiddies at platy group that get gunned down, the boys in the hood , even f f k was free. WOW such a lucky and free place to that is looooool. youve been warned
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1226
Apr 8, 2013
 
I still find it very strange that they threatened to nuke us and not 1 country or group has condemned it. Not one has shown support for it. Not one has disputed it as propaganda on our part.

NK has not denied the statement. And even now if a rouge dirty bomb or anything hits USA at random with nuclear force we are going to first think it was NK and hit them immediately.

And if really is just a mind game then now there are at least 6 countries on full alert endlessly for nothing more to give both countries guaranteed military jobs for life while most of the economic issue is in both our civilian sectors.

As I see it, it's great that the military protects us but maybe if military actually help their civilian neighbors & local cities more, financially, there wouldn't be so many problems.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1227
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>
even the people that used to work in the trade centre were free, the kiddies at platy group that get gunned down, the boys in the hood , even f f k was free. WOW such a lucky and free place to that is looooool. youve been warned
Crime exists in all cultures.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1228
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

There can be only one.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1229
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dmcd777 wrote:
<quoted text>even the people that used to work in the trade centre were free, the kiddies at platy group that get gunned down, the boys in the hood , even f f k was free. WOW such a lucky and free place to that is looooool. youve been warned
If you really are Australian, I'm ashamed to come from the same country as you. If it wasn't for the yanks, we would have been taken over a long time ago. Pull your head out of your ass and look at the facts..

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1230
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Protect Yourself wrote:
I still find it very strange that they threatened to nuke us and not 1 country or group has condemned it. Not one has shown support for it. Not one has disputed it as propaganda on our part.

NK has not denied the statement. And even now if a rouge dirty bomb or anything hits USA at random with nuclear force we are going to first think it was NK and hit them immediately.

And if really is just a mind game then now there are at least 6 countries on full alert endlessly for nothing more to give both countries guaranteed military jobs for life while most of the economic issue is in both our civilian sectors.

As I see it, it's great that the military protects us but maybe if military actually help their civilian neighbors & local cities more, financially, there wouldn't be so many problems.
White countries are fair game. It's only the US, Europe, Australia, Canada etc that gets held to any high standards..
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1231
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That Ho-jon Kim dude is a big fat street rat!
Tito Martinez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1232
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

everything Tasmaniac said was agreed by almost everyone here, and reading this thread i keep seeing "truths beats lies" trying to prove otherwise. Dude, just stop already. You can't even give us legit proof that what we are saying are "lies" and other people give you links SHOWING you the real information and you keep responding the same damn thing, that it's false media. just face it. Tasmaniac blows off all your logic.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1233
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Tito Martinez wrote:
everything Tasmaniac said was agreed by almost everyone here, and reading this thread i keep seeing "truths beats lies" trying to prove otherwise. Dude, just stop already. You can't even give us legit proof that what we are saying are "lies" and other people give you links SHOWING you the real information and you keep responding the same damn thing, that it's false media. just face it. Tasmaniac blows off all your logic.
Thanks mate.
But in his eyes we are all the same hasbarat who is paid to troll and agree with ourself. No amount of facts, links or anything else will convince him...
Hawaii Dave Honolulu

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1234
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ima wrote:
guess they want to be pulverized! 1 million military? and they are all starved soldiers, they couldn't be that capable of doing much. Read somewhere that some of their citizens have been executed for cannibalism? their own babies? the dick starves the people and complains when they start eating each other. They need to get wiped out. How do they get away with threatening the whole world?
.....well said yeah,that kim jung un is a whack job with a starving Brainwashed military "if china and russia were really their so called allies why dont the liberate the impovershed citezens "if they really care" some one should drop millions of leaflets for weeks explaining the truths about their screwed up leader walking them all off a cliff of doom !!!!
dmcd777

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1235
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really are Australian, I'm ashamed to come from the same country as you. If it wasn't for the yanks, we would have been taken over a long time ago. Pull your head out of your ass and look at the facts..
propably not such a bad thing that australia would have been taken over, maybe whoever would of taken it over might of ran it respectfully. now it follows the nazis and has left itself open as a target for the crimes of the country if follows. you been warned. as they were warned before 911
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1236
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks mate.
But in his eyes we are all the same hasbarat who is paid to troll and agree with ourself. No amount of facts, links or anything else will convince him...
He would rather we all meet in some random desert so he can blow himself up on us for not taking his side.

I just hope he isn't at a place where he can cause public harm. Some play roles on these forums but he seems criminal. And not a very smart one. So even more dangerous.
dmcd777

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1237
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>still rating your own post hasbarat??? Japan is occupied by the terrorist american government and has been since 1945 as most people know hasbarat.America is in japan to suck it dry as much as possible and to hold it down from being a power as it once was.The only reason the american government does not like North Korea is because they can not control it like they do south korea.That is well known.
your a switched on guy. good to see reality is getting to the majority of the world. time will show these beligerant war razing yanks. its over they are a washed up has been nation with more internal problems than any responsible nation on the planet
DENG

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1238
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Protect Yourself wrote:
I still find it very strange that they threatened to nuke us and not 1 country or group has condemned it.
NO REASON TO CONDEMN IT. THREATS FROM NORTH KOREA ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. EVERYBODY KNOWS THREATS FROM NORTH KOREA ARE EMPTY THREATS AND ARE A JOKE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,121 - 1,140 of1,879
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••