Minuteman 3 Missile Test Delayed in Light of North Korea Situation

Apr 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLTI-FM Syracuse

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel has delayed a Minuteman 3 missile test that had been scheduled for Tuesday at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California "to avoid misperception or manipulation" by North Korea, according to a senior defense official who spoke with ABC News.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Apr 18, 2013
vinegar

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Chuck Hagel is a coward for canceling. The UNITED STATES NAVY should prepare to shoot down any missile of the coast of north Korea. What a bunch of ball less sobs lead us now. Where is Ronald Reagun when we need him..

Since: Apr 13

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

vinegar wrote:
Chuck Hagel is a coward for canceling. The UNITED STATES NAVY should prepare to shoot down any missile of the coast of north Korea. What a bunch of ball less sobs lead us now. Where is Ronald Reagun when we need him..
you got that right mate your goverment are all jellyback poofs. the sooner the american people are made aware of whats been really going on the better off theyll be.
vinegar

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

The United States is now on bended knee begging north Korea to get back to the bargaining. table so n.k has more. time to make more nuclear weapons.
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

vinegar wrote:
The United States is now on bended knee begging north Korea to get back to the bargaining. table so n.k has more. time to make more nuclear weapons.
At this time I belive the US are allowing Kim jong un to push Norht Korea into a corner. Shortlt Kim jong un will have only 2 options.
1 make first strike and have himself and his army wiped out.
2 back down be seen as weak and be killed by a member of his own parliment.
hopfully we get option 2
The Thinker

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The United States should do North Korea no favors because North Korea deserves no favors. The USA's Minuteman 3 Missle Test should not be delayed. If the USA thinks North Korea will give some type of credit; some type of gratitude to the USA for the delayed missle launch, the USA is wrong. As a matter of fact, the USA delaying the missle launch is seen by North Korea as some type of weakness on the part of the USA. The way to handle barbarian North Korea is by showing great strength and no weakness at all.
meeeee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

us states is weak wrong the most powerful military in the world. north korea are the cowards them ball less idiots couldnt find there ass with two hands and a road map. i beleive that pyongvang's wife has more balls then he does.
rollinstoned0

Brandon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Anybody in the NK area that can give us up to date info?
vinegar

Delta Junction, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

North Korea has dorked Uncle Sam right up the sphincter and now Chuckles Hagel is looking for an opportunity to speak to them.
fff

Jodhpur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

lets se what happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.