Report: North Korea boosting ground support to Syrian regime

Full story: Stars and Stripes

After decades of covert military assistance, North Koreans are believed to be providing increased ground support to the Syrian regime, in addition to that of Hezbollah and Iranian fighters.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Wow! If North Korea is sending chemical and biological weapons to Syria, who is to say that they won't sell Assad a few nukes?
sceptic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

I find these reports of North Korean involvement highly suspect. It really makes little sense, if one thinks about it rationally.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

sceptic wrote:
I find these reports of North Korean involvement highly suspect. It really makes little sense, if one thinks about it rationally.
It makes a lot of sense! They are both now at odds with the West. If Syria had nukes, no one would say boo to them.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

North Koreans in the Middle East! What next??
vinegar

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

north Korea will never give up WMD. Best to place W M D into South Korea.and give S.K. operational control over the WMD. Once this is done, all U.S.troops can leave the peninsula.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

vinegar wrote:
north Korea will never give up WMD. Best to place W M D into South Korea.and give S.K. operational control over the WMD. Once this is done, all U.S.troops can leave the peninsula.
Not sure about that! For the right price, those "poor" North Koreans are capable of anything!!

Since: Nov 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

vinegar wrote:

I don't think China would like that .
Or Vietnam.
Or Japan.
Taiwan I don't know about.
Viking

Västra Frölunda, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Haha this is nice, great news if true!
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the Syrian military now requires constant outside assistance. Russian peacekeepers, Hezbollah fighters, Iranian funds and guidance (as well as troops), Russian arms, Venezuelan oil and now North Korean help. Chinese diplomatic cover, the list goes on. The other side have shown just how far they will protect the evil regime.
Meanwhile, they're trying to keep the West and others out of it.
Jude

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

check it out wrote:
Looks like the Syrian military now requires constant outside assistance. Russian peacekeepers, Hezbollah fighters, Iranian funds and guidance (as well as troops), Russian arms, Venezuelan oil and now North Korean help. Chinese diplomatic cover, the list goes on. The other side have shown just how far they will protect the evil regime.
Meanwhile, they're trying to keep the West and others out of it.
birds of same feathers flocks together. These tyrant care less about the slaughter of citizens and care more about family control and influence.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Viking wrote:
Haha this is nice, great news if true!
Those North Koreans are there! More and more reports coming out every day.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Those North Koreans are there! More and more reports coming out every day.

Every body sees Syria as a Water Shed moment non history .
Either the phony kingdom of David rules the word till the duration of civilization .
Or Russia China Germany India and Brazil take over that role.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Every body sees Syria as a Water Shed moment non history .
Either the phony kingdom of David rules the word till the duration of civilization .
Or Russia China Germany India and Brazil take over that role.
I think it's the latter.
Viking

Västra Frölunda, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

No matter what people say, Mr. Assad and his commanders and generals are tactical geniouses in Urban-warfare combat.

We should look at Assad as a Role-model on how to cleanse evil terrorists from the Planet Earth. He has the whole world against him and still making it extremly tough for all countries that's against him. I don't care about Shiism, Sunni, Salafi, Alevi, Christianity. This is all about Good vs Evil
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Viking wrote:
No matter what people say, Mr. Assad and his commanders and generals are tactical geniouses in Urban-warfare combat.
We should look at Assad as a Role-model on how to cleanse evil terrorists from the Planet Earth. He has the whole world against him and still making it extremly tough for all countries that's against him. I don't care about Shiism, Sunni, Salafi, Alevi, Christianity. This is all about Good vs Evil
Exactly!!!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Viking wrote:
I agree. It is a question of principle. Is the entire world accept to be slave or is it going to clean up the nest of vipers?
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Viking wrote:
Excellent Post!!!
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Those North Koreans are tough bastards! They fought the US military to a stalemate in 1953.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

sceptic wrote:
Who said the North Koreans were rational?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
Those North Koreans are tough bastards! They fought the US military to a stalemate in 1953.
No they didn't. They got pounded and then quarter of a million chinks ran across the border to help..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••