U.S. Engages Cuba, Cuba Engages in Arms Trafficking

Jul 22, 2013 Full story: The Heritage Foundation 17

The interception of a North Korean ship believed to be carrying missiles, jets, and other weapons from Cuba through the Panama Canal should be a wakeup call for the Obama Administration as it resumes migration talks with Cuban officials for the first time since 2011.

Full Story
Don From Canada t

Guelph, Canada

#1 Jul 22, 2013
A Wake Up Call?
America gives out CURRENT,(not Obsolete), weapons of Mass Destruction to its 'Allies', in countries all over the world.
What the heck is the difference?
Except for how Dangerous, the Current American Missiles are, when they get in the wrong hands. The ancient migs and obsolete Cuban rockets and control systems, COULDN'T Pose a threat to ANYONE with even a remotely modern defense system.
The RHETORIC, REGARDING THIS SUPPOSED INFRINGEMENT, COMES FROM THE THREE plus one, MUSKATEERS, the Miami-Cuban, Republican members, from Florida.
They are trying to influence their voters' with comments AGAINST Cuba,(as they always do), to enhance their chances of being re-elected.
There are approximately 1.2 million voters in their ridings, mainly Cubans, who were kicked out along with Batista, during the Revolution.

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#2 Jul 24, 2013
KUDOS to chancho che's executioner...SPOT-ON!
El chancho"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!

ˇˇˇˇˇˇGood riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!!!!!!

**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or comandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity.]

The skeleton of his hands is in Cuba. His dismembered body ROTS among the feces of a septic tank of an undisclosed outhouse somewhere in Bolivia!

BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY, PIG.

A superb deed!
We Just Dont Care

Bridgetown, Barbados

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Kudos to che exterminators
We Just Dont Care

Bridgetown, Barbados

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Two heroic CubanAmericans were the ones wjo localized che,Kudos to those patriotic Cubans.They hunted the RAT.
We Just Dont Care

Bridgetown, Barbados

#5 Jul 24, 2013
Don From Canada t wrote:
A Wake Up Call?
America gives out CURRENT,(not Obsolete), weapons of Mass Destruction to its 'Allies', in countries all over the world.
What the heck is the difference?
Except for how Dangerous, the Current American Missiles are, when they get in the wrong hands. The ancient migs and obsolete Cuban rockets and control systems, COULDN'T Pose a threat to ANYONE with even a remotely modern defense system.
The RHETORIC, REGARDING THIS SUPPOSED INFRINGEMENT, COMES FROM THE THREE plus one, MUSKATEERS, the Miami-Cuban, Republican members, from Florida.
They are trying to influence their voters' with comments AGAINST Cuba,(as they always do), to enhance their chances of being re-elected.
There are approximately 1.2 million voters in their ridings, mainly Cubans, who were kicked out along with Batista, during the Revolution.
The difference is that Castro was SMUGLING the weapons in a North Korean ship against the UN weapon restriction and hiden the weapons under thousands of bags of sugar
We Just Dont Care

Bridgetown, Barbados

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Don From Canada t wrote:
A Wake Up Call?
America gives out CURRENT,(not Obsolete), weapons of Mass Destruction to its 'Allies', in countries all over the world.
What the heck is the difference?
Except for how Dangerous, the Current American Missiles are, when they get in the wrong hands. The ancient migs and obsolete Cuban rockets and control systems, COULDN'T Pose a threat to ANYONE with even a remotely modern defense system.
The RHETORIC, REGARDING THIS SUPPOSED INFRINGEMENT, COMES FROM THE THREE plus one, MUSKATEERS, the Miami-Cuban, Republican members, from Florida.
They are trying to influence their voters' with comments AGAINST Cuba,(as they always do), to enhance their chances of being re-elected.
There are approximately 1.2 million voters in their ridings, mainly Cubans, who were kicked out along with Batista, during the Revolution.
As usual you distort the truth and lie.Only 25,000 Batistians left Cuba ,the rest are Cubans that supported at its begining the true Cuban Revolution...the one that Castro betrayed saling his ass to Russia.And the you wonder why people call you a bullshitter and a Castros ass sniffer
Don From Canada t

Guelph, Canada

#7 Jul 28, 2013
We Just Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you distort the truth and lie.Only 25,000 Batistians left Cuba ,the rest are Cubans that supported at its begining the true Cuban Revolution...the one that Castro betrayed saling his ass to Russia.And the you wonder why people call you a bullshitter and a Castros ass sniffer
People don't call me a Castro Ass Sniffer, only YOU DO. If it pleases you, call me anything you want, EXCEPT, Late for Dinner!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Jul 28, 2013
balsero you and yours were Batistas ass sniffers, so what is your point. Now you want to be licking Capriles balls.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Jul 28, 2013
cono chico no hay manera que ustedes Cubanos queden bien, si no la hacen entrando la cagan en la salida
We Just Dont Care

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
balsero you and yours were Batistas ass sniffers, so what is your point. Now you want to be licking Capriles balls.
Cherokee vieja tortillera y Chavista

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#11 Jul 28, 2013
que la jinetera era batista? lo se
We Just Dont Care

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
cono chico no hay manera que ustedes Cubanos queden bien, si no la hacen entrando la cagan en la salida
Enano,ese refran es Cubano y no es como tu lo dices mojon ceboruco
"Los N---os, sino la hacen a la enteada,la hacen a la salida"
Mojon.si te vas- copiar nuestros refeanes,por lo menos dilos bien.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13 Jul 28, 2013
balsero tengo 47, no tomo Viagra ni nada de esa mierda. Aca estoy en el gim haciendo mi rutina. Y la negra mia tiene 32 esta dura. Nada parecido al peyejo ese tuyo que llamas esposa. Cono no me envidies viejo que eso no es de Cristianos chico!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#14 Jul 28, 2013
We Just Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text>
Enano,ese refran es Cubano y no es como tu lo dices mojon ceboruco
"Los N---os, sino la hacen a la enteada,la hacen a la salida"
Mojon.si te vas- copiar nuestros refeanes,por lo menos dilos bien.
tu y los tuyos son mucho peor que los negros chico
El Vergatorio

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
balsero tengo 77 y tomo Viagra y toda esa mierda. Aca estoy en el gim del 'home' haciendo mi rutina. Y la negra mia tiene 82 esta dura como un mantequilla Nada parecido al una mujer normal.Mi negra es un singao peyejo y no tengo kojones para llamarla esposa. Cono no me envidies viejo que eso no es de Cristianos chico!
No,Cherokee te juro que yo no te envidio y chico si eres feliz con tu negra yo me alegro.Pa'lante indito.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#16 Jul 28, 2013
El Vergatorio wrote:
<quoted text>
No,Cherokee te juro que yo no te envidio y chico si eres feliz con tu negra yo me alegro.Pa'lante indito.
por eso cambiaste el contenido de mi post? Por eso vengo aca, para reirme de tu ridiculez
Cherokee marica

Newton, NJ

#17 Jul 29, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>por eso cambiaste el contenido de mi post? Por eso vengo aca, para reirme de tu ridiculez
comrade mojon que clase de chupaping@s eres viejo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: North Korea's hack 'cybervandalism,' not... 3 hr Hooogle It 6
Obama criticises Sony film decision 4 hr Your Ex 15
Obama Says Sony - Made a Mistake' Pulling Film 6 hr barefoot2626 30
Rev. Al Sharpton to meet with Sony Pictures on ... 6 hr Fools Following F... 25
Proposed China rail expansions to stretch throu... (Jun '13) 9 hr Muhammedkaly 8
How do you joke about the Sony hacking? A littl... 9 hr uss 2
Kim Jung-Un blew Al Sharpton in a porta potty 17 hr slappy mcnegro 1
More from around the web