Recharge Card Business - Pin Distribution - There Is Finally A Solution

Posted in the Nigeria Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 3, 2010
My business partner and I have figured out a solution for the pin distribution biz which allows one to have total control of their electronic pins. The system we have put together is not complete yet but will be very shortly. Our system is designed to handle different recharge card nominations from different providers. The recharge card types include GSM, PCS, CDMA, cable TV recharge cards, and Internet Café pins. We will be providing real live time reporting along with a web based electronic pin distribution solution for cellular, land line carriers, wholesalers, and distributors. Our wireless POS terminals will be able to provide full support for multiple merchants and carriers which make it possible to sell e-pin recharge cards in hard to reach locations. What is really cool is that our system eliminates phone card printing, provides a high level of security, inventory management, and distribution. Shortly I will be gathering some Beta testers, so if you are interested, by all means please contact us through our application form.
http://dealers.recharge-card-business.com/app...

Brian Marshall
info@recharge-card-business.co m
bakare rasheed olalekan

Nigeria

#2 Nov 4, 2010
i want to do recharge card business.and i dont know how u can help,and i dont know how i can have link to u.i will like printing recharge card.
benjamin

Nigeria

#3 Nov 4, 2010
i want to do can u help?
RechargeMe

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 5, 2010
bakare rasheed olalekan wrote:
i want to do recharge card business.and i dont know how u can help,and i dont know how i can have link to u.i will like printing recharge card.
Sign up with our application form. When we are ready to launch (shortly) we will guide you every step of the way
RechargeMe

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 5, 2010
benjamin wrote:
i want to do can u help?
Sign up with our application form. This project will be done very soon where you will be the first to get hands on when we launch
Adebajo Adeleke

Lagos, Nigeria

#7 Mar 29, 2011
will be intrested kindly link me up.
Victoria

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2012
I wnt to start printing recharge card. How do i start? What is the business all about? Can i get dealers in port harcourt?
New

Göteborg, Sweden

#10 Feb 15, 2012
Tell People what you sell / ur business product @ www.NeedsHub.com
I guess it will help you to get more clients and customer
Odunayo

United States

#11 Apr 6, 2012
bakare rasheed olalekan wrote:
Andrew okezie

Europe

#12 Apr 22, 2012
please i want to start recharge card printing business or link me up with recharge card printing company
Andrew okezie

Europe

#13 Apr 22, 2012
help me out
Andrew okezie

Europe

#14 Apr 22, 2012
i will be happy if my request will be looked into
Moses

UK

#15 Apr 26, 2012
Recharge card business is real and the only way you can get money quick without stress and harm.For details on how to get the software to be printing out the pin at the comfort of your home,call 08133470273 for more clearification.
paul

United States

#17 May 21, 2012
plz i wnt 2 start printin r.cards. And i wnt 2 av it n 2 or 3 diffnt areas. Wot do i do
Sunday

United States

#18 Jun 1, 2012
I need pin so that i can print reacharge card on my self
thompson

United States

#19 Jun 7, 2012
pls can u help?my num are:07061031123.am interested.
Thompson

United States

#20 Jun 7, 2012
hy,guy is it true recharge card business is real here.pls help me out
Thompson

United States

#21 Jun 7, 2012
helo,am stil waitin 4 d link to print recharge card.pls help me.
Thompson

United States

#22 Jun 7, 2012
guys pls help me .
Uche

United States

#23 Jun 8, 2012
Ask u shall receive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nigeria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Futo VC Admission list 2014/15 Is Been compiled... 2 min Dr Odion 1
Hookup with rich sugarmummy in abuja cal_080609... 2 min Admission officer 1
UNICAL VC Admission list 2014/15 Is Been compil... 2 min Dr Bello Yakubu 1
UNN Direct Entry & Pre-degreeform2014/15 is out... 2 min Dr Johnson 1
FUOYE Pre Degree Batch B Admission List 2014/20... 2 min Mr Jacob 1
Abia State University Direct Entry & Pre- degre... 2 min DR YASI 1
ANSU Direct Entry 1st Batch Admission List For ... 2 min DR BALOGUN 1
More from around the web