Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 12

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Do u desire to be a great Movie Star & feature for both NOLLYWOOD & HOLLYWOOD Movies?
If yes then here is an opportunity that you have been dreaming off as "GLOBAL PICTURE NIGERIA LIMITED" in collaboration with "SYNTIC MOVIE USA" is organising a MOVIE TALENT HUNT SHOW & you could be the lucky winner of a cash prize of #5million, a Toyota Rav 4 car & a 3years Movie deal.
HOW TO APPLY:
Pay the audition form fee of #5,000 into our company acct details(contact us for our account details), send the teller number, depositor's name, & your Email to us via any of our contacts & a verification sms that contains a 7digits password will be sent to you within 30mins, & the audition form will be sent to your email address for registration within 24hours. Print out the audition form from ur email, fill the form correctly, scan the form & send it back to us via our email address. You are advice to come along to the screening venue with your audition form copy & bank teller for proper verification.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SALES OF AUDITION FORM IS ALREADY ON AND AUDITION SALES ENDS FRIDAY 31TH AUGUST 2012.
PRIZES TO BE WON:
1ST PRIZE -#5MILLION, TOYOTA RAV 4 CAR, AND 3 YEARS MOVIE DEAL WITH SYNTIC MOVIE USA.
2ND PRIZE -#3MILLION, PEGEOUT 406 CAR, AND 2 YEARS MOVIE DEAL WITH SYNTIC MOVIE USA.
3RD PRIZE -#2MILLION, KIA PICANTO CAR, AND 1 YEAR MOVIE DEAL WITH SYNTIC MOVIE USA.
4TH PRIZE -#1MILLION,
5TH PRIZE -#800,000.
6TH PRIZE -#700,000,
7TH PRIZE -#500,000.
And other consolation prizes for others 15 audition house mate.
REGIONAL SCREENING DATES.
LAGOS- Monday September 3rd to Wednesday September 5th 2012,
Venue- Excellence Hotel, Ogba Lagos State.
ENUGU -Thursday September 6th to Saturday September 8th 2012.
PORTHACOURT -Sunday September 9th to Tuesday September 11th 2012.
IBADAN -Wednesday September 12th to Friday September 14th 2012.
ABUJA -Saturday September 15th to Monday September 17th 2012.
BENIN -Tuesday September 18th to Thursday September 20th 2012.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SCREENING TIME START AT 2PM AND ENDS AT 6PM ALL SCREENING DAY.
FINAL SCREENING DATES:
LAGOS -Monday October 1st to Friday October 5th 2012.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FREE ACCOMMODATION AND FEEDING IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL FINAL SCREENING CANDIDATES IN LAGOS STATE.
AUDITION HOUSE.
LAGOS - Monday October 15th to Monday November 19th 2012.
NOTE THAT ALL ACTIVITIES DURING THE AUDITION HOUSE WILL BE BEAMED LIVE BOTH ON NATIONAL AND SATTELITES TELEVISION STATIONS WORLDWIDE.
NOTE:
1. YOU MUST BE 16YEARS AND ABOVE TO APPLY
2. AUDITION FORM IS ALREADY ON SALE AND SALES OF AUDITION FORM ENDS ON FRIDAY AUGUST 31TH 2012
3. REGISTERED APPLICANTS ARE ADVICE TO COME TO THE AUDITION VENUE WITH THEIR REGISTRATION FORM COPY AND BANK TELLER
4. FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED BACK TO US ON OR BEFORE MONDAY SEPTEMBER 3RD 2012.
FOR MORE IN AND HOW TO GET OUR ACCOUNT DETAILSCONTACT US AT:
OFFICE ADDRESS: Great Picture Nigeria Limited, 3rd Floor Micon Plaza, Central Business District Abuja Nigeria.
TELEPHONE: 08109097058, 08187671602, 08174042558.
E-MAIL: Greatpictureng@hotmail.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS PROUDLY BROUGHT TO YOU BY "GREAT PICTURE NIGERIA LIMITED" AND "SYNTIC MOVIE USA"
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY RECEIVE CALLS FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY FROM 8AM TO 6PM
zax

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Doesn't sound real to me.scam
esobe samuel

Lagos, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

always had a dream to be an actor and i think this is a great opportunity for me
i want this

Maryland, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

how can i gt started with this pls,am highly interested,i need to get the form,audition for it and am too sure of myself that i am going to win,i need not just the money for my funds but i need to make fame too,(may God help me)
Salome Phalatse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Hi everybody in nigeria wow i really love this movies,i watch thm each time n people this side sell fake dvds but i buy them to be honest bcz we dont have originals,would dream of acting on them one day but cant afford to come to nigeria but im so inlove with nigerian men an love the tradition n respect you guys have an this movies show us what really happens in real life
ogbuka kings

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

pure scam nd i pray God wil punish any1 behind it 4 tryin 2 put wit dis obvious scam

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Looks lyk scam 2 me. Bt wit dat Abuja adress cant som1 check it out? If there are realy any movies by global pictures. At d begining it was global pictures at d end it is great pictures. Mehn dis guys are scam
Caleb Bature

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

I ve paid money three types to such fraudsters without any AuditioN. Dis re top loosers
Ujorode Clement

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

It is real, but its too late for me to apply.
2niadegreat

Maiduguri, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Nna Men.......... It lookz ficticious.
somyangel

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Scam big time scam
princess

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Pls really wanna b an actress I need help
floxy

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

i hav a great passion for acting,a burning desire in me..God help me..would hav applied but its late.wish i came across this earlier..what freaks me isn't the money n packages involved but i realy wana be a super star.its inbuilt..in my blood vains,bone marrow..dats lineage i quess..bob manuel udokwu is my uncle from maternal side...hop 2be more dan him soon..so help me God..
floxy

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

my real name is okeke chidinma florence..my freinds call me floxy..i realy have passion for acting..a burning desire for it.am realy working towards it..i have what is required at the extreme n i thank God for giving me that gift..i belive i have over whelming innoculations to acting..God help me..my contact:07037794617.
Ohia Edith chiamaka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

hello nd gud morning, my name is Edith nd i reside in Lagos, i've had this hidden passion to be an actress, though i dnt knw how to go about it.. I think this is a great opportunity for me indeed, even though i knw this years edition is coming to an end... But i thank God for the awairness and i pray to God to see next yr, bcos i will definately be among the great movie talent Hunt show by next year.. So help me God. And may God bless whom ever brought about this initiative, bcos U have brought many dreams to reality.. Once again God bless you! Pls i will need more infor mation on this.... So here is my facebook Address: Edith chiamaka... Thanks nd God bless you.... Edith.
Haly

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Wow! I just got the information n its already late.Please when will the next season forms be sold? Is there a way i can keep up with d updates? Please reply
princess

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Hello I want 2b part of dis show p/s keep me updated.
kendra

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Have always had a dream to be an actor and I think this is a great opportunity for me.
Dav

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I want to be an acter what can i do.
Tom blessing

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I really want to abeg its my dream

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

219 Users are viewing the Nigeria Forum right now

Search the Nigeria Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abia State University Post UME for form IsOut, ... 2 min Mr Desmond 1
Cal_08163031985 to join the Great ILLUMINATI in... 4 min Dr Chijioke 1
Call School 0092347033532916 for UNIZIK DIPLOMA... 4 min HEAD OFFICE 1
Babcock University Admission list (Batch B)2014... 5 min admission office 1
Cal_08163031985 to join the Great ILLUMINATI in... 6 min Dr Chijioke 1
How to get 30,000 2go credit using your etisala... (Sep '13) 6 min johnpaul 7
Call School 0092349036995721 forUNIUYO DIPLOMA/... 6 min Prof samuel oyamikhagbor 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••