Pires Melde

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

I’m Pires Melde from Neltherland. I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from engage to Single…when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life…I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job…he told me he gonna help me…i don’t believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to Germany the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he’s busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday.My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she’s doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my my girl friend called and he said i haven’t seen anything yet… he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume work on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit i have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to
okpodolovetempie8@gmail.com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he also have a web site if you want to visit him there’ he will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck. his web site is http://www.okopodolovetemple8.webs.com
Anabella

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

my name is Anabella from USA, I want to thank the great ELABA for what he did for me he brought happiness back into my life. My boyfriend left me and told me is over I was devastated as I loved him so much I decided to contact a spelI caster and I met a friend who told me of a great doctor and I decided to contact him and he told me in three days my boyfriend will call me and beg me to acept him I thought he was joking in three days everything happened as he said I am so happy now.
You can also contact him at; elabaspelltemple@gmail.com for any kind of help,
don cook

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

I am jose.I don't no how to tell the word the greatest thing that happen in my life.I was so sick that i loose all the money I have in so many hospitals still yet there was no solutions on till I go for blood test for different hospital almost five doctors told me I am H.I.V positive. & after then all hope I have was lost I was waiting the day lord will called me. One nite I woke up in mind-nite start crying so my mind told me to check in Google so I see many testimony about fatherbillo I was daunting if the man is real a great man but just because of the testimony of his good news.I said let me try & I email him he reply me back I told him my problems he said that he will reply me back three minis time after he check the oracle. So he reply me after three minis & told me the doctors were saying the truth of my blood test. He said it was spiritual H.I.V. I was having that he can be able to help me. So I respond to all the thins he ask me to do. after then I go for a checkup in three different hospital the doctors were wonder and told me I am now H.I.V. Negative. Now i fill like greatest woman in the word.am very very great full I thank fatherbillo for doing great in my life thank ones again I will never forget u. am great full. If u need help is a great man email him. Fatherbillo@gmail.com
don cook

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

I am don cook. I was so poor that little boys wear using me by forming illuminati & spell casters of which day can't even afford dear needs for dear self the little money I use for my business thy take it away from me but rite now I am so happy that fatherbillo restore my life back. Pleas"pleas”bewear of all this boys who are forming illuminati.ecase u are having problem just like I had be for I did not foes u to email him but if u no u want to become a man or woman of your self no dout about it there is somuch trust in him. his email`fatherbillo@gmail.com
Ademola

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Hello every one if you are interst navin or mellitary plesea call +2347038108754
Mary Anderson

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

am very happy to tell every one to hear my testimony, i have been married four
4years and on the fifth year of my marriage,
another woman had to take my lover away
from me and my husband left me and the
kids and we have suffered for 2years until i
met a post where this man DR.OJUKWU
have helped someone and i decided to give
him a try to help me bring my lover back
home and believe me i just send my picture
to him and that of my husband and after
48hours as he have told me, i saw a car
drove into the house and behold it was my
husband and he have come to me and the
kids and that is why i am happy to make
every one of you in similar to met with this
man and have your lover back to your self.
You can contact him with this mail:
DR.OJUKWUTELLERSPELL@GMAIL.COM or on +2347030410643
EUNICE VIKASH

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

MY NAME IS EUNICE VIKASH
AM FROM NEW YORK CITY, USA. I NEVER BELIEVE ON SPELL CASTER BEFORE NOT UNTILL I MET WITH THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER CALLED (LORD GBUKA) HE IS REALY POWERFUL AND HE IS SPECIALIZED ON A SPELL TO BRING BACK LOVE'S ONE,LOST, HE CAN ALSO MAKE SOME ONE TO LOVE YOU OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB. I AM NOW HAPPY AND A LIVING TESTIMONY BECAUSE THE MAN I WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 3 WEEK'S BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR-RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 3 YEARS.....I REALLY LOVE HIM, AND I CANNOT DO WITHOUT HIM..BUT ALL HIS RELATIONS WAS AGAINST OUR FRIENDSHIP INCLUDING HIS MOTHER AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB.....SO WHEN I MET WITH THE SPELL CASTER I TOLD HIM ALL THAT HAS HAPPEN TO ME...AT THE FIRST STAGE I WAS UNDECIDED, SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GIVE IT A TRY....AND IN 7 DAYS MY BOYFRIEND (NOW MY HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY...THAT IS HOW WE GOT MARRIED AND HAPPILY TOGETHER NOW...

YOU CAN CONTACT THIS SPELL CASTER ON HIS EMAIL @lordgbukasherine34@gmail.com OR CALL HIS PHONE NUMBER ON _____+2347056155722...
Mary Anderson

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

,I live in the United States.A few months ago,I met a spellcaster,Prophet Alagbaranla while I was on the internet trying to get a spell to get back my boyfriend.My boyfried Dylan left me because he met some cute and skinny girl that made him think I was fat.I was devastated for months.I cried so many times and I always prayed for the day Dylan would come back to me.When I met Dr olujah,I didn't trust him because I had heard a lot about scam and all that but he assured me to put my mind at rest as he wanted to genuinely help me.Something inside of me told me to trust him and I did and now I'm glad I did.In a space of a week after dr olujah performed a spell for me,my boyfriend Dylan came back to me and we have been happy together ever since.I believe he can help you too.His e-mail address is drolujahspelltemple@gmail.com
rich luga

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

am rich luga.I live in U.S.A am from nigeria I have been in U.S.A for good nine years working in a big and large cop-pining but still yet my wife and kids were still suffering In Nigeria upon all the money I have made in U.S.A. Later on i pro-miss my self to go back to nigeria the nest year making it ten years because I have be working in U.S.A I don't even have my own apartment all the money I make was going in vain on-till my wife called me on phone and told me about fatherbillo I could not even respond to her I touts it was fake because I have try so many day were fake casters but my wife told me that she see so many of her friends that fatherbillo really help.so I said let me try I told my wife to email him after that he told my wife what to do i borrowed money from a friend of my in U.S.A. and send it to my wife after two weeks thins sordidly change It was like a dream to me i paid back my friend double and bring back my wife & kids in U.S.A I can't believe my self am so happy and great-full I thank him one again he is a great man.if u need any help his email,fatherbillo@gmail.com
Mr jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

LET GIVE THINK'S TO DR SIMTH THE SPELL CAST, IN HE MIKE MY
happiness has been restored to me by a Man called
Dr smith ,, my name is Mrs Jessica from USA, i want ever one on this site or forum to join me to
thank this great spiritual man, DR SMITH, for what he her don for me, my family and
for my kids . my story goes like this i
was married to my husband for 5 years we
were living happily together for this years
and not until he traveled to Italy for a
business trip where he met this girl and
since then he hate me and the kids and love
her only so when my husband came back
from the trip he said he does not want to
see me and my kids again so he drove us
out of the house and he was now going to
Italy to see that other woman. so i and my
kids were now so frustrated and i was just
staying with my mum and i was not be
treating good because my mother got
married to another man after my father
death so the man she got married to was
not treating her well, i and my kids where so
confuse and i was searching for a way to
get my husband back home because i love
and cherish him so much so one day as i
was browsing on my computer i saw a
testimony about this spell caster DR SIMTH
testimonies shared on the internet by a lady
and it impress me so much i also think of
give it a try at first a was scared by when i
think of what me and my kids are passing
through so i contact him and he told me to
stay calm for just two days that my husband
shall be restored to me and to my best
surprise i received a call from my husband
on the second day asking after the kids and
i called Dr SIMTH and he said your problems
are solved my child so this was how i get my
family back after a long stress of brake up
by an evil lady so with all this help from DR
SIMTH, i want you all on this forum to join
me to say a huge thanks to DR SIMTH and i
will also advice for any one in such or similar
problems or any kind of problems should
also contact him on his email is
drsimth99@gmail.com
good luck to you all
Dave Silver

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I’m Dave Silver from Portland. I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum because i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me.. The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man.., When i called her she never picked my calls, She deleted me on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from engage to Single…when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me.. I lost my job as a result of this because i cant get myself anymore, my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life…I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back.. I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job…he told me he gone help me…i don’t believe that in the first place. but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets. i was amazed when i heard that from him.. he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days.. then i travel back to Germany the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he’s busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells, he said am gone see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday. My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said, she never knew what she’s doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call, i called the man and told him my my girl friend called and he said i haven’t seen anything yet… he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time.. and when its Sunday, they called me at my place of work that i should resume work on Monday and they gone compensate me for the time limit i have spent at home without working.. My life is back into shape, i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too. This man is really powerful.. if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place.. he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now.. Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help. you can mail him to dr.ishakaspeelcaster@gmail.com I cant give out his number because he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world.. he said his email is okay and he also have a web site if you want to visit him there’ he will replied to any emails as soon as possible... hope he helped you out too.. good luck.
dave silver

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I’m Dave Silver from Portland. I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum because i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me.. The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man.., When i called her she never picked my calls, She deleted me on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from engage to Single…when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me.. I lost my job as a result of this because i cant get myself anymore, my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life…I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back.. I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job…he told me he gone help me…i don’t believe that in the first place. but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets. i was amazed when i heard that from him.. he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days.. then i travel back to Germany the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he’s busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells, he said am gone see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday. My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said, she never knew what she’s doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call, i called the man and told him my my girl friend called and he said i haven’t seen anything yet… he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time.. and when its Sunday, they called me at my place of work that i should resume work on Monday and they gone compensate me for the time limit i have spent at home without working.. My life is back into shape, i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too. This man is really powerful.. if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place.. he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now.. Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help. you can mail him to dr.ishakaspeelcaster@gmail.com I cant give out his number because he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world.. he said his email is okay and he also have a web site if you want to visit him there’ he will replied to any emails as soon as possible... hope he helped you out too.. good luck
Dave Silver

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I’m Dave Silver from Portland. I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum because i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me.. The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man.., When i called her she never picked my calls, She deleted me on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from engage to Single…when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me.. I lost my job as a result of this because i cant get myself anymore, my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life…I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back.. I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job…he told me he gone help me…i don’t believe that in the first place. but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets. i was amazed when i heard that from him.. he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days.. then i travel back to Germany the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he’s busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells, he said am gone see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday. My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said, she never knew what she’s doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call, i called the man and told him my my girl friend called and he said i haven’t seen anything yet… he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time.. and when its Sunday, they called me at my place of work that i should resume work on Monday and they gone compensate me for the time limit i have spent at home without working.. My life is back into shape, i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too. This man is really powerful.. if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place.. he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now.. Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help. you can mail him to dr.ishakaspeelcaster@gmail.com I cant give out his number because he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world.. he said his email is okay and he also have a web site if you want to visit him there’ he will replied to any emails as soon as possible... hope he helped you out too.. good luck
keneth

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

hi peps. Its a thing of grate plesure for me to be among the people who chooses to be a problem solver. Little did i know about life. But when i was been hearth broken, with no hope from no where , a friend of mine introduce me to doctor white. Thank the grate spiritualist, and God. I now have my ex back in my arms with four days of consulting doctor white. Try him out because a trial will convince you today and waste no time. Problem sheared is a problem solved. Here is his contact: doctorwhite4@gmail.com. Hot line:+2347037899707. Friend be among the benefactor who spreads this good news when you encounter his assistance. And am sure about him. The grate doctor white is at your service comes what may be your problem. Peace
val mol

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Kindly Visit http://www.adf.ly/WDMAz
now
You have NOTHING TO LOOSE, all
COUNTRIES ACCEPTED.
kate

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Am kate from canada i want to share my great experience to the whole world about how i got my lover back to my arms after we departed for 4 years i never taught that i could have him back in my life until i met this great man named Dr okaka who showed me true powers of spell, Me and larry Broke up 4 years ago ever since i have not been my self although i have been in several relationship i have not seen who is as good as larry, so ever since i have been thinking about him, so i had to tell my friend about how i feel for larry that i wish if i can have him back to my arms, so that was when my friend told me that she was reading a love review the other day when she saw how somebody commented on how she got her lover back with the help of a man named dr okaka. So that was how i told her to show me the site were she read the reviews so that was how she showed me and i saw so many reviews about this great man how he helped alot of people even the sick, without wasting anytime immediately i collected his contact and called him and told him what i want, he just laughed over it and told me not to worry that he will come back to me, so that was how i waited to see what will happen, so surprisingly i got a call from Larry. i was like this is a dream, but later realized that it was reality, larry was crying and pleading on the phone that he missed me alot that i should come back to his life, i was like is this real? until he came to my house and went on his knees pleading to me that i should forgive him, so that was how we got united again with the help of great okaka, and now we are happily married, thanks be onto dr okaka for what he has done for me, if you need his help you can contact him through;okakahomeofsuccess@liv e.com or cell number +2348135049467
hello

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

yes
miss miranda santos

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

My Name is TRACY, From United Kingdom. I
wish to share my testimonies with the
general public about what this man called
olukoya has just done for me , this man has
just brought back my lost Ex husband to me
with his great spell, I was married to this
man called Steven we were together for a
long time and we loved our self’s but when I
was unable to give him a child for 2 years he
left me and told me he can’t continue
anymore then I was now looking for ways
to get him back until a friend of mine told
me about this man and gave his contact
email(drolukoyadgreatspellcast er@gmail.com) then
you won’t believe this when I contacted this
man on my problems he prepared this spell
cast and bring my lost husband back, and
after a month I miss my month and go for a
test and the result stated am pregnant am
happy today am a mother of a baby girl,
thank you once again the great olukoya for
what you have done for me, if you are out
there passing through any of this problems
listed below:
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want
to recover you lost money
contact drolukoyadgreatspellcaster
gift

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Tracy jones | Aug 18, 2013

My Name is gift, From United Kingdom. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called youngwixy has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email(youngwixy@gmail.com) then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great youngwixy for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money,call him +2348159457214
KATE

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Hello I am Kate Moore ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Dr success the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Dr success about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr success at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: successspellcastergmail.com . and get your problems solve like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: successspellcastergmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Nigeria Forum right now

Search the Nigeria Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OFFAPOLY 2nd Batch Admission List for HND1 And ... 3 min Mr Kenneth 1
Fed Poly Offa 2nd Batch Admission List 2013/20... 3 min Mr Samson 1
NIGERIA NAVY SERVICE RECRUITMENT FORM2014 Call_... 4 min DR_S_WILLIAMS 1
lluminati membership card in Bauchi call_O7O62... 5 min Mr Samson 1
KADUNA state,school of Nursing/Mid-Wifery Form ... 6 min Mr Samson 1
ARE U BELOW 200 IN JAMB AND NEEd UPGRADIN TO 25... 7 min mr oka lucas 1
Fed Poly Offa 2nd Batch Admission List 2013/20... 8 min Mr Kenneth 1
•••
•••