Satans Slaves MC First Outlaw mc to a...
Leftwing liberal

New Zealand

#69 Apr 3, 2011
nzskinheadsth wrote:
rwr gangbanged lisa in chch
Are we jealous there little Skinhead boy?, was it your turn on the RWR block and you were all dressed up in your stockings, high heels and wig ready for an arse pounding from Kyle and his boys and she took that away from you.
You have every right to be jealous little gay skinhead boy.
Im surprised they gangbanged a female when they had you spread eagled and ready knowing how gay you Skinheads are, i bet Nicky crane was your idol.
Oi NZ

Auckland, New Zealand

#70 Apr 7, 2011
nzskinheadsth wrote:
thompson
Is that Nick Miller?
NZ IN UK

UK

#71 Apr 7, 2011
SCOTCH wrote:
WELL IF THEY ARE I HOPE THERES SOME MEMBERS IN LINTON JAIL SEEING TO ROBIN ABRAHAM THAT RAPES YOUNG GIRLS YOUNG AS 10 YEARS OLD
HOW MUCH WOOD YOU PAY SOCTCH BOY ???????
Converse

Auburn, Australia

#72 Apr 12, 2011
I heard Satan Slaves are bending, oops... I mean patching over to the Rebels MC!
paul

Waikanae, New Zealand

#73 Apr 12, 2011
Converse wrote:
I heard Satan Slaves are bending, oops... I mean patching over to the Rebels MC!
I doubt it they have been patched MC for 40 years as Satan Slaves and have never shown any inclination to patch over.
juliarna

Australia

#74 Apr 12, 2011
SSMC wrote:
Id love to meet the coward who wrote this say, see if he has the balls to say it to one of the members of Satans Slaves MC face.
i agree not coward more like dead man walking. i was wondering if my matey big red is ok? i heard he had died???plse someone tell me.
frys anybody

Wellington, New Zealand

#75 Apr 13, 2011
Converse wrote:
Just goes to show the type of lies that get thrown around. Like that excellent one about the rebels bringing some class to N.Z.
hairydog

New Zealand

#77 May 9, 2011
Good on you guys for moving with the times
hairydog

New Zealand

#78 May 9, 2011
good too see your moving with times
OWL

New Zealand

#79 May 9, 2011
Double post??? What does it mean???
Paddy

Ireland

#80 May 9, 2011
Harley Davidson number 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
good bunch indeed.
Not to split hairs here but the term fenian relates to an Irish Republican. So its fenian not feinian. two different words entirely.
The term fenian is more often used as a derogatory term for catholics, particularly by the scots. Not many republicans (or Sinn Fein members)would refer to themselves as fenians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian
Sinn Fein is irish Gaelic which in english means "ourselves Alone" and thats why the motorcycle club took the name to represent themselves

Since: Jan 11

Auckland, New Zealand

#81 May 10, 2011
Paddy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian
Sinn Fein is irish Gaelic which in english means "ourselves Alone" and thats why the motorcycle club took the name to represent themselves
Cheers Paddy. That is the common "mistranslation" - also according to wikipedia. But you arent telling me anything I dont know already , it was on the club caps and sweatshirts for all to see.

Things were hotting up with the Sinn Fein around 1970 and Sinn Fein MC Upper Hutt was formed around Easter Weekend in 1971.
I guess the whole anti establishment / freedom fighter thing would have appealed to them at the time and was quite in keeping with the anti establishment ethos of the 70's bikie. And some were St Pats College old boys so there was a catholic tie in for sure.

Rapist

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#82 Jun 29, 2011
blue boy wrote:
if it had a bum then bill the blade and friends would have fcuked it.
You would be raped blue! LOL
shadow 750

Lisburn, UK

#83 Jul 7, 2011
there is nothing wrong whith the satan slaves.we have them here in england yorkshire they are a good bunch of lads.
B Adams

Auckland, New Zealand

#84 Jul 29, 2011
This is a terriable thing to say about the club. The only thing that ever went wrong when I was the President was that I was sticking needles into teenagers arms and using there there motor bikes so I could tick up smack to stick in my arm. I admit that I am a usless Junkie and I wouldn't have any thing to do with homeos. The only thing is that one of of our old members that was in the club for a couple of weeks like most members, I think he brought his patch from Mark Parasneaker a known police informer went up to Levin and had a sexal relationalship with a Rockrealer dog. His name is Bacon. AND WHAT DID HE DO ABOUT IT NOTHING!!!!!!! SATAN SLAVES WERE STARTED IN AUCKLAND IN THE 70'S THOSE LITTLE FUCKS DOWN THERE DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT
paul

Napier, New Zealand

#85 Jul 29, 2011
B Adams wrote:
This is a terriable thing to say about the club. The only thing that ever went wrong when I was the President was that I was sticking needles into teenagers arms and using there there motor bikes so I could tick up smack to stick in my arm. I admit that I am a usless Junkie and I wouldn't have any thing to do with homeos. The only thing is that one of of our old members that was in the club for a couple of weeks like most members, I think he brought his patch from Mark Parasneaker a known police informer went up to Levin and had a sexal relationalship with a Rockrealer dog. His name is Bacon. AND WHAT DID HE DO ABOUT IT NOTHING!!!!!!! SATAN SLAVES WERE STARTED IN AUCKLAND IN THE 70'S THOSE LITTLE FUCKS DOWN THERE DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT
Are you talking about the Satans slave member Bacon who had one arm he was in the club for years i saw him around with a patch on for well over a decade which was in the 1990,s through early 2000's.
paul

Napier, New Zealand

#86 Jul 29, 2011
B Adams wrote:
The wellington chapter had there 25th anniversey in 1994 iknow someone who went to it which means they started in 1969.
Fighter

New Zealand

#87 Jul 30, 2011
B Adams wrote:
Your a joke and a coward, pretending to be Brim an ex president of the club, you pathetic old cronie, Brim lives in Wellington not Auckland, you sad washed up oldman.too scare to use your own name aye?
B Adams

Auckland, New Zealand

#88 Jul 30, 2011
I'm not a coward. they know who they are for a start Brim is older then me and all he did to the club was bring a sringe to the club. I sat in a meeting for an hour and listened to Hitler argue with Brim Adams and Mark Perinickie because he didn't want them back, because they brought there junkie ways with them. They brought the club to an end once again. As for sexal perferences in the club talk to BILLY CLUSTON I came back to the bar one day in Willis Street and the whole of the Shin Fain MC had come in for a visit and one of the members came up to me and asked me why Cluston had been beaten up right in front of them. I made enquires and Cluston had moletested two girls that were the daughters of a well known friend of the club (a school teacher) Hello ring any bells. Then there was the other time when he was baby sitting for big Jenny and molested her two daughers as well. So don't talk to me about the Slaves. I've only shot two people in NZ and one of them was for the club. I've done jail for the club and I've nearly killed somebody for Willy Huges luckly he didn't die. So don't you make comments with your little hyped up rubbish. As far as Bacon goes I tried to get him to come back to the club in the 70's but he was to gutless because we were at war with the 61. If you keep going on about him I'll go over the hill and pull his other little fat arm off. He doesn't derserve to wear a Patch he's never been pysically capable of holding it.
Fighter

New Zealand

#89 Jul 30, 2011
B Adams wrote:
I'm not a coward. they know who they are for a start Brim is older then me and all he did to the club was bring a sringe to the club. I sat in a meeting for an hour and listened to Hitler argue with Brim Adams and Mark Perinickie because he didn't want them back, because they brought there junkie ways with them. They brought the club to an end once again. As for sexal perferences in the club talk to BILLY CLUSTON I came back to the bar one day in Willis Street and the whole of the Shin Fain MC had come in for a visit and one of the members came up to me and asked me why Cluston had been beaten up right in front of them. I made enquires and Cluston had moletested two girls that were the daughters of a well known friend of the club (a school teacher) Hello ring any bells. Then there was the other time when he was baby sitting for big Jenny and molested her two daughers as well. So don't talk to me about the Slaves. I've only shot two people in NZ and one of them was for the club. I've done jail for the club and I've nearly killed somebody for Willy Huges luckly he didn't die. So don't you make comments with your little hyped up rubbish. As far as Bacon goes I tried to get him to come back to the club in the 70's but he was to gutless because we were at war with the 61. If you keep going on about him I'll go over the hill and pull his other little fat arm off. He doesn't derserve to wear a Patch he's never been pysically capable of holding it.
Who cares about your washed up old junkie days, if you got a problem with the club why not come down and say it to our faces instead of talking about YOUR old washed up waste of life stories on the net, you pathetic fool. and if Bacon wasnt capable of holding a set of colours, why did you try to get him to come back? your a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris climate deal on track for early start 1 hr Into The Night 240
News Crowds gather to remember and reflect at centen... Tue Mr Beastly 1
King Kamehameha From Samoa..... (Jul '10) Tue Mr Beastly 55
News NZ ugly and full of fat people: book (Jan '08) Apr 25 Mr Beastly 320
News Not So Far-Fetched: How Cats And Dogs Can Use G... Apr 23 Library Card 1
William Bill Cornelius Apr 18 Yup 2
How did disgraced psychiatrist Paul Fox get a... (Jan '14) Apr 14 Mr Beastly 37
More from around the web