Satans Slaves MC First Outlaw mc to a...
big bum spread em

Auckland, New Zealand

#27 Mar 15, 2011
Jon SSMC wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha are you serious? what a joke, I would love to see that.
Tell Kyle, Jon from Satans Slaves MC Wellington,(He knows who i am) is in Christchurch right now staying in Riccarton, im here till next Friday, tell him and your hahaha Hardcore White law kids to come send me out of Christchurch. Im staying at 166 Majestic court motel.Im waiting You cockhead.
John back in my day and i believe you were born in 75 sonny, we enjoyed inflicting a bit of bumming and it didnt matter what sex you were. Loosen up sonny, take that nappy off and stop crying.We didnt cry in my day we took it like men so harden up. Lastly we didnt have time to respond to stupid bloody blogs.

Since: Jan 11

New Zealand

#28 Mar 16, 2011
big bum spread em wrote:
<quoted text>
Lastly we didnt have time to respond to stupid bloody blogs.
no but you got plenty of time to write them it seems.
Jon SSMC

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#29 Mar 17, 2011
big bum spread em wrote:
<quoted text>
John back in my day and i believe you were born in 75 sonny, we enjoyed inflicting a bit of bumming and it didnt matter what sex you were. Loosen up sonny, take that nappy off and stop crying.We didnt cry in my day we took it like men so harden up. Lastly we didnt have time to respond to stupid bloody blogs.
Nope iwasnt born in 75 you Kiddy fiddler.
Cruiser

New Zealand

#30 Mar 17, 2011
big bum spread em wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha what a loser, you took what like a man, getting arse raped? you filthy homo haha what a knob jockey.
Sounds like you use to be an alter boy at the local church and the local Priests use to ride you like a train, and tell you to HARDEN Up afterwards.
WoW

Wellington, New Zealand

#31 Mar 17, 2011
big bum spread em wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how you said you didn't have time to respond to stupid bloody blogs, and here you are responding. As for abusing Jon, I think if you look, it is spelt Jon not John. So sort your own yard out before you shit in someone elses' Just hope you did not screw up too many kids while you were inflicting your sickness, freak.
rain

Xiamen, China

#32 Mar 17, 2011
Nike oxygen Max shoes

In mordern society, essential environmental pollution haunt people. Goveronment positioned plan to produce particular that factories not arbitrary discharge of pollutants. physicians investigation the substance composition of merchandise that do not harm to individual getting body. Manafactors actively purchase environmental defense to make certain that reassured purchasers to purchase their products. From 1990s right up until now, there undoubtedly really are a complete whole great offer much more than 10 factories to accomplish so, the relatively superb only just one who comply with this rule is Nike.

As the relatively superb sports activities movements shoes producing utilization of the sportworld, Nike has altered their methods of manufactory direction. From Nike Air-the quite earliest Nike basketball shoes to [url=http://www.homywinter.com ]Cheap nike shoes[/url], Nike has revealed their powers of creativity. a tremendous amount of youngers purchase Nike oxygen Max TN just largely for that reason that shoes’ trendy appearance, but for just about any complete whole great offer an awesome offer more grownup they should make particular that Nike shoes is exceptional for their health.

Recently, Nike shoes cooperate with ipod and new engineering with wii factors – it is hard for individuals to look at this merchandise with out contemplate their wellness problem.
As element producing utilization of the NIKE78 project, custom made produced Nick Marsh took Nike’s challenge of hacking a pair of shoes to produce some dilemma new, infusing them with factors utilized while in the Nintendo Wii. The carry out end result is identified acquiring a pair of interactive shoes that could control characters within a Wii game, dependent inside the wearer’s movements. like a complete whole great offer an awesome offer more advanced methods just such as the upcoming microsof institution Kinect method attain the purchaser industry at affordable prices, we anticipate to ascertain relatively a few revolutionary developments consider problems which consider benefit of natural, playful motions to produce compelling experiences.

We also anticipate techniques just such as the above, integrating methods for capturing and analyzing well being and conditioning tendencies with time as well, possibly by hacking Nike+ performance into element producing utilization of the game. critically humorous with it, from advancement of Nike oxygen Max shoes, Nike78 prject is not only a producer new element of Nike shoes, only a re-use of Nike shoes, which dependent inside the plan Nike promised.
[url=http://www.homywinter.com ]cheap jordan shoes[/url] is identified acquiring a assignment to defend environment, also a recycling of Nike shoes. The outdated discontinued Nike sequence is identified acquiring a waste materials offers to backlog producing utilization of the warehouse, producing utilization of the recycling, it could construct to new considerable engineering Nike series. as opposed to preserve out Nike oxygen Max TN Mens shoes revenue fixture to deceive consumers, Nike oxygen Max 87 shoe which cooporate with new engineering can expand Nike industry to fixture fans. For other manufactors, this method may properly possibly instant them to contemplate of altering their methods of manufacoty to an environmental sustainable development.
It is written by zhanghomywinter 1803

Tags:
[url=http://www.homywinter.com ]nike blazer[/url]
[url=http://www.homywinter.com ]Cheap nike shoes[/url]
[url=http://www.homywinter.com ]cheap jordan shoes[/url]
Needs Translation Help

Christchurch, New Zealand

#34 Mar 17, 2011
rain wrote:
Nike oxygen Max shoes
In mordern society, essential environmental pollution haunt people. Goveronment positioned plan to produce particular that factories not arbitrary discharge of pollutants. physicians investigation the substance composition of merchandise that do not harm to individual getting body. Manafactors actively purchase environmental defense to make certain that reassured purchasers to purchase their products. From 1990s right up until now, there undoubtedly really are a complete whole great offer much more than 10 factories to accomplish so, the relatively superb only just one who comply with this rule is Nike.
As the relatively superb sports activities movements shoes producing utilization of the sportworld, Nike has altered their methods of manufactory direction. From Nike Air-the quite earliest Nike basketball shoes to [url=http://www.homywinter.com ]Cheap nike shoes[/url], Nike has revealed their powers of creativity. a tremendous amount of youngers purchase Nike oxygen Max TN just largely for that reason that shoes’ trendy appearance, but for just about any complete whole great offer an awesome offer more grownup they should make particular that Nike shoes is exceptional for their health.
Recently, Nike shoes cooperate with ipod and new engineering with wii factors – it is hard for individuals to look at this merchandise with out contemplate their wellness problem.
As element producing utilization of the NIKE78 project, custom made produced Nick Marsh took Nike’s challenge of hacking a pair of shoes to produce some dilemma new, infusing them with factors utilized while in the Nintendo Wii. The carry out end result is identified acquiring a pair of interactive shoes that could control characters within a Wii game, dependent inside the wearer’s movements. like a complete whole great offer an awesome offer more advanced methods just such as the upcoming microsof institution Kinect method attain the purchaser industry at affordable prices, we anticipate to ascertain relatively a few revolutionary developments consider problems which consider benefit of natural, playful motions to produce compelling experiences.
We also anticipate techniques just such as the above, integrating methods for capturing and analyzing well being and conditioning tendencies with time as well, possibly by hacking Nike+ performance into element producing utilization of the game. critically humorous with it, from advancement of Nike oxygen Max shoes, Nike78 prject is not only a producer new element of Nike shoes, only a re-use of Nike shoes, which dependent inside the plan Nike promised.
[url=http://www.homywinter.com ]cheap jordan shoes[/url] is identified acquiring a assignment to defend environment, also a recycling of Nike shoes. The outdated discontinued Nike sequence is identified acquiring a waste materials offers to backlog producing utilization of the warehouse, producing utilization of the recycling, it could construct to new considerable engineering Nike series. as opposed to preserve out Nike oxygen Max TN Mens shoes revenue fixture to deceive consumers, Nike oxygen Max 87 shoe which cooporate with new engineering can expand Nike industry to fixture fans. For other manufactors, this method may properly possibly instant them to contemplate of altering their methods of manufacoty to an environmental sustainable development.
It is written by zhanghomywinter 1803
Tags:
[url=http://www.homywinter.com ]nike blazer[/url]
[url=http://www.homywinter.com ]Cheap nike shoes[/url]
[url=http://www.homywinter.com ]cheap jordan shoes[/url]
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!!!!!!!!!! You're more tweaked than Tweaker........

Poor old Tweaker, wonder how many charges got laid on him with the mass paedophile bust?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! !!!!!
Maybe tweaker got karma

Auckland, New Zealand

#35 Mar 18, 2011
Needs Translation Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!!!!!!!!!! You're more tweaked than Tweaker........
Poor old Tweaker, wonder how many charges got laid on him with the mass paedophile bust?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! !!!!!
It could be that, or maybe he's stopped being such a nasty P.O.S. & pulled his head in -possibly eating humble pie. If you could be bothered trawling through his posts in this forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/new-zealand/...
You'll find out that he proudly stated that he spent years in Japan, got a PHD at a university in Tokyo, & that both his kids were schooled there...
southbound and down

#36 Mar 18, 2011
Maybe tweaker got karma wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll find out that he proudly stated that he spent years in Japan, got a PHD at a university in Tokyo, & that both his kids were schooled there...
What you'll find is that Tweaker is actually Nic Miller, wannabe hitler white power boot boy, and founder of the NZ Nazi Party.........Something he has never proudly stated on Topix because he never wanted anyone to know who he truly is......Since it has been made public, he's gone very quiet.....

Just what he says is the truth and what actually is the truth, in his case, are two totally different things.
Tweeter

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#37 Mar 18, 2011
southbound and down wrote:
<quoted text>
What you'll find is that Tweaker is actually Nic Miller, wannabe hitler white power boot boy, and founder of the NZ Nazi Party.........Something he has never proudly stated on Topix because he never wanted anyone to know who he truly is......Since it has been made public, he's gone very quiet.....
Just what he says is the truth and what actually is the truth, in his case, are two totally different things.
What you'll find is that you are one deluded CRACKPOT ! Must be hard being you!
southbound and down

#38 Mar 18, 2011
Tweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
What you'll find is that you are one deluded CRACKPOT ! Must be hard being you!
Hey there Fid! How many yakuza mates of yours floated away? Bwahahahaha. You fcuking lying a-hole. Bwahahahahaha.
Tweeter

#39 Mar 18, 2011
<quoted text>
Hey there Fid! How many yakuza mates of yours floated away? Bwahahahaha. You fcuking lying a-hole. Bwahahahahaha.
Considering where I lived is at least 40kms inland none I think.

Google Tsukuba Ibaraki ,little boy and you will see what I mean.

BTW, Yakuza have Bushido spirit something a wanna be like you wouldn't understand.

You bore me now go away.
southbound and down

#40 Mar 18, 2011
Tweeter wrote:
<quoted text>

Considering where I lived is at least 40kms inland..........
Bwahahahahahahahaha. You fcuking liar!!!!! Bwahahahahaha.
Tweeter

#41 Mar 18, 2011
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahahaha. You fcuking liar!!!!! Bwahahahahaha.
You poor deluded fool . Care to back that up with any proof ?
Needs Translation Help

#42 Mar 18, 2011
Tweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor deluded fool . Care to back that up with any proof ?
Proof of you being a liar?

It only takes a quick glance through all your previous posts to agree with southbound, that you are a huge farking liar.
Tweeter

#43 Mar 18, 2011
<quoted text>
Proof of you being a liar?
It only takes a quick glance through all your previous posts to agree with southbound, that you are a huge farking liar.
Both of you are poor deluded, bored , South Islanders. Amusing, carry on.......... dig into my posts and you will find most until recently were posted from Japan.
Needs Translation Help

#44 Mar 18, 2011
TweakerShogunFarkingliarBullsh itartist wrote:
<quoted text>

dig into my posts and you will find most until recently were posted from Japan.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Japan. Ha ha ha ha ha. Holy shite, you really are full of it!!

99% of your posts state either Auckland, New Zealand, or nothing at all. The other 1% of your posts are from your american personas (Hank/Sue) from Woodstock, Illinois.

You douche. You can't even remember your own bullshite to be able to back up your own bullshite.

You really are a farking liar!!!!!!!
Tweeter

#45 Mar 19, 2011
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Japan. Ha ha ha ha ha. Holy shite, you really are full of it!!
99% of your posts state either Auckland, New Zealand, or nothing at all. The other 1% of your posts are from your american personas (Hank/Sue) from Woodstock, Illinois.
You douche. You can't even remember your own bullshite to be able to back up your own bullshite.
You really are a farking liar!!!!!!!
Is that the best you can come up with ? Try searching anything I posted pre October 09.

You really do come across as an uneducated loser, why do I waste my time ..........
Needs Translation Help

#46 Mar 19, 2011
Tweeterphile wrote:
<quoted text>

dig into my posts and you will find most until recently were posted from Japan.
TweetyBird wrote:
<quoted text>

Try searching anything I posted pre October 09.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You class pre October 09 as "recently"?

You farking bullshit artist. Ha ha ha ha ha.
Needs Translation Help

#47 Mar 19, 2011
Tweakedoutdouchebag wrote:
<quoted text>

.........dig into my posts and you will find most until recently were posted from Japan.

Try searching anything I posted pre October 09.
"pre October 2009". Yep, that's recent alright.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Good work Shogun!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Restaurant review: Waiomu Beach Cafe on the Tha... Jan 13 Lesleyandmike 1
News Teens in police pursuit in Far North Jan 3 Mom 1
News Lotto NZ returns $204 million to the community Dec 25 Franklin Agapay 8
News New Zealand defends UN vote on Israeli settlements Dec 24 Dick USA 1
News Regulator takes issue with penalty charge for s... (Apr '16) Dec 21 Solarman 4
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Dec '16 John 4,205
News New Zealand PM Changes Mind on Same-Sex Marriag... Dec '16 Magic Utah Uwear 1
More from around the web