missing home-Aotearoa =(
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Adeptus Astartes

New Zealand

#22 Feb 16, 2013
kiwigirl wrote:
why?why would yo do that? you why does everyone leave, its so bloody annoying! leaving doesnt make the place betta. you haave to wake up to yourselves and make a change...<quoted text>
Because its a small place for people with big dreams. If you want something good you have to get off your backside and get it. And NZ just doesn't offer enough opportunities.
kiwigirl

Australia

#23 Feb 16, 2013
it does...
Adeptus Astartes wrote:
<quoted text> Because its a small place for people with big dreams. If you want something good you have to get off your backside and get it. And NZ just doesn't offer enough opportunities.
Rangis Boyfriend

Christchurch, New Zealand

#24 Feb 16, 2013
kiwigirl wrote:
why?why would yo do that? you why does everyone leave, its so bloody annoying! leaving doesnt make the place betta. you haave to wake up to yourselves and make a change...<quoted text>
With that spelling and grammar I am having difficulties believing you are not a part Maori little boy who's parents ra_e him each night.
kiwigirl

Australia

#25 Feb 17, 2013
theres nothing wrong with my grammer or spelling
Rangis Boyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
With that spelling and grammar I am having difficulties believing you are not a part Maori little boy who's parents ra_e him each night.

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#26 Feb 17, 2013
kiwigirl wrote:
theres nothing wrong with my grammer or spelling<quoted text>
Classic...

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Papakura, New Zealand

#27 Feb 17, 2013
kiwigirl wrote:
theres.... There's
grammer....grammar

There is plenty wrong with both, lol.
kiwigirl

Australia

#28 Feb 18, 2013
just cause you fellas do not like me one bit for no apparent reason doesnt mean you have to point out one mistake...does it?
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>theres.... There's
grammer....grammar
There is plenty wrong with both, lol.

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Papakura, New Zealand

#29 Feb 18, 2013
kiwigirl wrote:
just cause you fellas do not like me one bit for no apparent reason doesnt mean you have to point out one mistake...does it?<quoted text>
No one dislikes you [assuming your not part Maori] It's important to maintain a standard of English, lest we descend to the level of the Horis.

Auckland

#30 Feb 18, 2013
kiwigirl wrote:
just cause you fellas do not like me one bit for no apparent reason doesnt mean you have to point out one mistake...does it?<quoted text>
Well...if you're making a post claiming that there's nothing wrong with your spelling and grammar, you sure as hell had better make sure your spelling and grammar are indeed correct. On that particular post at least!

Kind of what one might call "leading with your chin".
Rangis Boyfriend

Christchurch, New Zealand

#31 Feb 18, 2013
kiwigirl wrote:
I believe you were quoted on two, not one spelling error.
kiwigirl

Australia

#32 Feb 18, 2013
well this is just a waste of time... i still dont think there is anything wrong with my spelling or grammar just because i made a typo.
Lisa

Perth, Australia

#33 Apr 14, 2013
What the f_uk is with all the racism. What is this website? New Zealand has racial unity, unlike Australia where all the race's seem segregated. New Zealand should be proud of that.
@'Rangis Boyfriend'- you are definitely a minority with your f_ed up views. Learn to get along with people. Or move to Australia and join the minority of unintelligent, small mined rednecks :)
WHITEMANCHRISTCH URCH

Auckland, New Zealand

#34 Apr 14, 2013
Lisa wrote:
What the f_uk is with all the racism. What is this website? New Zealand has racial unity, unlike Australia where all the race's seem segregated. New Zealand should be proud of that.
@'Rangis Boyfriend'- you are definitely a minority with your f_ed up views. Learn to get along with people. Or move to Australia and join the minority of unintelligent, small mined rednecks :)
You need to venture outside that self absorbed little bubble that you inhabit every once in a while "Lisa".Unity????Most people identify themselves as european or maori,despite what idiots like you may think.
Gordon

Auckland, New Zealand

#35 Apr 15, 2013
kiwigirl wrote:
My grammer is old and wrinkly and farts a lot.

Auckland

#36 Apr 15, 2013
Gordon wrote:
<quoted text>My grammer is old and wrinkly and farts a lot.
That's a good one Gordon, but I'm not happy. You've just reminded me that I too am getting old and wrinkly. And the new protein powder I've been taking gives me horrendous gas...
Gordon

Auckland, New Zealand

#37 Apr 16, 2013
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good one Gordon, but I'm not happy. You've just reminded me that I too am getting old and wrinkly. And the new protein powder I've been taking gives me horrendous gas...
Try to be quite a d point it away from the loved ones air.

Auckland

#38 Apr 16, 2013
Gordon wrote:
<quoted text>Try to be quite a d point it away from the loved ones air.
No chance of these ones being kept quiet, but my wife certainly does get pissed off if I don't leave the room to let it rip. Women, eh?
aotearoanchicka

Australia

#39 Apr 19, 2013
Gordon wrote:
<quoted text>My grammer is old and wrinkly and farts a lot.
haha
aotearoanchicka

Australia

#40 Apr 19, 2013
yea this site is as its the meeting place for racists with no lives. and yea all you racists belong is thepenal colony across the ditch.:)
Lisa wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender stories: when you are born in the w... 52 min Sneaky Pete 24
News Bizarre statistics around beehive thefts - wher... 1 hr Knock off purse s... 4
King Kamehameha From Samoa..... (Jul '10) Sep 16 PUKIO 63
the samoan invasions of the tongan islands (anc... (Jan '13) Sep 16 dsafgsr 52
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Sep 16 Rotorua 4,200
Why do Tongans have tiny dicks.... (Jan '13) Sep 12 Another Grower 19
Nikolas Delegat let off with a slap from a wet ... Sep 11 Concerned Kiwi 1
More from around the web