Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Giveemhell wrote:
<quoted text> Thats Wat She Said about you
Who, your Wife? she didnt complain when i shot my load up her ass.
bris bangin mc

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

rebels are broke to much buying weetbix members need hearty members to makes a hearty club im out to smash all the transformers you are a disgrace to the mc nation
Giveemhell

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

bris bangin mc wrote:
rebels are broke to much buying weetbix members need hearty members to makes a hearty club im out to smash all the transformers you are a disgrace to the mc nation
Wat town you Clearing up First
1BAD COMPANY

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

bris bangin mc wrote:
bris bangin mc holla at me i think you and me are on the same page already smashed over a couple patch members during a confrontation taken the patches off them thats how useless these weak f#gs are (if you cant stand on your own dont join a club)
R F F R REBELS FOR F#GS F#GS FOR REBELS
at ease

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

1BAD COMPANY wrote:
<quoted text>
bris bangin mc holla at me i think you and me are on the same page already smashed over a couple patch members during a confrontation taken the patches off them thats how useless these weak f#gs are (if you cant stand on your own dont join a club)
R F F R REBELS FOR F#GS F#GS FOR REBELS
Pr fudgepackers hehe...Spport Rebel power ake ake!
1BAD COMPANY

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

at ease must be a supporter of the pebbles haha.. what a joke you and that so called club
toady

Nelson, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Rebels do sound of thunder this year?
Over It

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

1BAD COMPANY wrote:
at ease must be a supporter of the pebbles haha.. what a joke you and that so called club
Where's the 'you are a moron' button so I can judge this moron?
SomuchBSonHere

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

dont be so hard on your self we except that ur a moron, over it ...
lmao

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

toady wrote:
nup .
timmo

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
nup .
sound of thunder?? wat is it?
lmao

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

timmo wrote:
<quoted text>sound of thunder?? wat is it?
b.e.a.r.s racing weekend
british,euro,american racing
who cares

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

toady wrote:
Riders didnt either
WHITEMANCHRISTCH URCH

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

oohme please me wrote:
<quoted text>
give us ya contact no you piss weak peice of shite, i know youl bring ya little skinny weak mates and youl think 6 of you will do and thats ok you pathetic wanka , it'll b fun for me cos i havent had a good play for a while so just itching to put my skills to good use, so cmon hero giz ya contact details :)
I pick you big boy.Before i give out my number,you have to tell the readers what club you're with,and you have to wear your colours to the meet.Sound good iza.
SomuchBSonHere

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

WHITEMANCHRISTCHURCH wrote:
<quoted text>I pick you big boy.Before i give out my number,you have to tell the readers what club you're with,and you have to wear your colours to the meet.Sound good iza.
That a fair call out , step up or shut up , no gay come backs or in salts , Be a Man step up to the challenge after all you went there,

you all talk and walk or you got the sand for it ?

Nice call out whiteman .
phil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

SomuchBSonHere wrote:
<quoted text>
That a fair call out , step up or shut up , no gay come backs or in salts , Be a Man step up to the challenge after all you went there,
you all talk and walk or you got the sand for it ?
Nice call out whiteman .
I have no concern with people touching each other up in a violent manner, but jesus christ mate, it's insults not in salts. I've never tried to be a grammar nazi, but that's a bad effort.

Ok, back to the bikies.
Izawiteman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

<quoted text>I pick you big boy.Before i give out my number,you have to tell the readers what club you're with,and you have to wear your colours to the meet.Sound good iza.
thats not me bro.....
what a tosser

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

OMFG ive seen it all now, and the losers who commented on this peice of utter bullshit, you poor pathetic wankers lol , ooohhhhh what a bunch of bad ass tuffies,my sister could punch the f@#k outta the lot of you you wannabe losers! lmfao oohh "you HAVE to wear your colours, and you HAVE to tell everyone here what club you belong to " for f@#ks sake are you for real?? go back to your play pen you wee little cocked no balls loser and stick to playing with you G I Joe dolly ok pullhard ! rrflmfao
ref

Nelson, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

what a tosser wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG ive seen it all now, and the losers who commented on this peice of utter bullshit, you poor pathetic wankers lol , ooohhhhh what a bunch of bad ass tuffies,my sister could punch the f@#k outta the lot of you you wannabe losers! lmfao oohh "you HAVE to wear your colours, and you HAVE to tell everyone here what club you belong to " for f@#ks sake are you for real?? go back to your play pen you wee little cocked no balls loser and stick to playing with you G I Joe dolly ok pullhard ! rrflmfao
bet she punches you over too!rrflmfao.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••