onepercent

Christchurch, New Zealand

#2499 Jan 20, 2013
huffer wrote:
<quoted text>
yea i saw a young maori guy walkn around nelson last week wearn rebels shirt. lo0kd lyk hed neva been on a bike b4. probs ryds a pushbike or a sco0ter
rebel power nelson
onepercent

#2500 Jan 20, 2013
we are taking over new zealand rebel power
huffer

New Zealand

#2501 Jan 20, 2013
onepercent wrote:
same
thenorthernsouth clowns

Auckland, New Zealand

#2502 Jan 20, 2013
onepercent wrote:
wank wank
Lost Weed

Nelson, New Zealand

#2503 Jan 20, 2013
onepercent wrote:
slip slop slap
ch-ch skinhead

Auckland, New Zealand

#2504 Jan 22, 2013
Mr 1%er you say the rebels are gona take over nz but here in ch-ch you dont see any flying there colours are you joining the mercaneries and sdtarting the phantom mc clubs of nz
sixsixsix

#2505 Jan 22, 2013
ch-ch skinhead wrote:
Mr 1%er you say the rebels are gona take over nz but here in ch-ch you dont see any flying there colours are you joining the mercaneries and sdtarting the phantom mc clubs of nz
Rebels colours flying in Ch Ch freak, dont see n e skinny white boys like you round tho ?
ch-ch skinhead

Auckland, New Zealand

#2506 Jan 22, 2013
open your eyes see more skins in chch than rebels and where do they fly them from there coathangers
justhat

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#2507 Jan 22, 2013
Mate.i c rebels all the time in foxton and levin. Its not evn a big deal
skinnies

Auckland, New Zealand

#2508 Jan 22, 2013
ch-ch skinhead wrote:
open your eyes see more skins in chch than rebels and where do they fly them from there coathangers
skins lol what you mean skinny little white boys who couldnt fight their way outta a wet paperbag?? F#$kin jokes the lot of you .....two lmfao
onepercent

#2509 Jan 22, 2013
Power and pride forever worldwide.S.Y.L.R
ch-ch skinhead

Auckland, New Zealand

#2510 Jan 22, 2013
justhat wrote:
Mate.i c rebels all the time in foxton and levin. Its not evn a big deal
I was talking about the rebels in ch-ch not some hick nrth island town
ch-ch skinhead

Auckland, New Zealand

#2511 Jan 22, 2013
no answer mr 1% didnt think so
munted

Auckland, New Zealand

#2512 Jan 22, 2013
ch-ch skinhead wrote:
what does a skin do?
watcher

#2513 Jan 23, 2013
http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/8217596...

Two Australian men, reported to have links with the Rebel MC motorcycle club, have been arrested in Thailand over the accidental shooting of two German tourists.

Thai police allege John Edward Cohen, 33, and Adam Lewis Shea, 26, were attempting to shoot an alleged Danish member of the mafia when stray bullets struck two German tourists who were standing out the front of a food mart in Patong.

The pair, who police say are joint owners of a tattoo parlour in Patong, were allegedly involved in a dispute with the Danish man, named by police as Dannie, over a motorcycle when the disagreement became violent near the Baan Pirin Hotel on Tuesday.

Deputy Commander Arun Kleawwatee told the Phuket Gazette that the Australians were allegedly chasing Dannie when one of them opened fire with .38 handgun.

''However, they missed Dannie and hit two German tourists [in front of the Family Mart]," he said

Thai police were investigating whether Cohen and Shea have links to the Bandidos motorcycle gang, said to be expanding from Australia to Phuket.

However, Phuket news website Phuket Wan said the motorcycle club involved was the Rebels.

The injured tourists - Johann Baschenegger, 42, and Joseph Woerner, 71 - were both shot in the arm and were taken to Patong Hospital.

Baschenegger had been in Phuket for less than a day when he was shot.

Deputy Commander Kleawwatee claimed the Australians were attempting to ''strike first'' when they accidentally shot the tourists.

"This is not a complicated case at all," he told the Phuket Gazette.

"The suspects, afraid they would be attacked by a party that they were in conflict with, decided to strike first.

"We quickly arrested the suspects at the tattoo shop they are partners in on Bangla Road.''

He said CCTV footage showed Cohen, who allegedly fired the shot, and Shea walking into a number of hotels along the street and asking for Dannie.

They then spotted him leaving one hotel on a motorbike and began chasing him, Kleawwatee said.

"Both of them ran out of the hotel, and one of them opened fire with .38 handgun," he said.

He said the Australians and Dannie were due to appear in court on Tuesday to resolve a dispute about a ''big bike'' worth about 300,000 baht, but Dannie did not show up to the court hearing.

During police questioning, Cohen allegedly told police that Dannie had sent a group of mafia men to his Phuket home, Deputy Commander Kleawwatee told the Phuket Gazette.

"I was afraid he would shoot me since he did not show up at court. So me and my friend decided to make a move first," Cohen told police, according to Kleawwatee.

Cohen and Shea have been charged with attempted murder and illegal possession of a firearm

Police were still searching for Dannie.

- Sydney Morning Herald
one percent

Auckland, New Zealand

#2514 Jan 25, 2013
ch-ch skinhead wrote:
eat s#@T parasite lol
Tweeter

Auckland, New Zealand

#2515 Jan 25, 2013
watcher wrote:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/a mericas/8217596/Australians-in -Thai-shooting-had-mafia-links
Two Australian men, reported to have links with the Rebel MC motorcycle club, have been arrested in Thailand over the accidental shooting of two German tourists.
Thai police allege John Edward Cohen, 33, and Adam Lewis Shea, 26, were attempting to shoot an alleged Danish member of the mafia when stray bullets struck two German tourists who were standing out the front of a food mart in Patong.
The pair, who police say are joint owners of a tattoo parlour in Patong, were allegedly involved in a dispute with the Danish man, named by police as Dannie, over a motorcycle when the disagreement became violent near the Baan Pirin Hotel on Tuesday.
Deputy Commander Arun Kleawwatee told the Phuket Gazette that the Australians were allegedly chasing Dannie when one of them opened fire with .38 handgun.
''However, they missed Dannie and hit two German tourists [in front of the Family Mart]," he said
Thai police were investigating whether Cohen and Shea have links to the Bandidos motorcycle gang, said to be expanding from Australia to Phuket.
However, Phuket news website Phuket Wan said the motorcycle club involved was the Rebels.
The injured tourists - Johann Baschenegger, 42, and Joseph Woerner, 71 - were both shot in the arm and were taken to Patong Hospital.
Baschenegger had been in Phuket for less than a day when he was shot.
Deputy Commander Kleawwatee claimed the Australians were attempting to ''strike first'' when they accidentally shot the tourists.
"This is not a complicated case at all," he told the Phuket Gazette.
"The suspects, afraid they would be attacked by a party that they were in conflict with, decided to strike first.
"We quickly arrested the suspects at the tattoo shop they are partners in on Bangla Road.''
He said CCTV footage showed Cohen, who allegedly fired the shot, and Shea walking into a number of hotels along the street and asking for Dannie.
They then spotted him leaving one hotel on a motorbike and began chasing him, Kleawwatee said.
"Both of them ran out of the hotel, and one of them opened fire with .38 handgun," he said.
He said the Australians and Dannie were due to appear in court on Tuesday to resolve a dispute about a ''big bike'' worth about 300,000 baht, but Dannie did not show up to the court hearing.
During police questioning, Cohen allegedly told police that Dannie had sent a group of mafia men to his Phuket home, Deputy Commander Kleawwatee told the Phuket Gazette.
"I was afraid he would shoot me since he did not show up at court. So me and my friend decided to make a move first," Cohen told police, according to Kleawwatee.
Cohen and Shea have been charged with attempted murder and illegal possession of a firearm
Police were still searching for Dannie.
- Sydney Morning Herald
What a couple of losers . I hope they enjoy Death Row in Thailand.
red and gold por vida

Auckland, New Zealand

#2516 Jan 25, 2013
Tweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
What a couple of losers . I hope they enjoy Death Row in Thailand.
haha haha enjoy "big tiger" fellas. Thai mafia gonna get ya!
Tweeter

Auckland, New Zealand

#2517 Jan 25, 2013
red and gold por vida wrote:
<quoted text>
haha haha enjoy "big tiger" fellas. Thai mafia gonna get ya!
Ever been to Thailand ? Nope didn't think so. Been there around 20 times since 1983. Asia I know it so better than you dude.Lived in Asia for over 20 years.
red and gold por vida

Auckland, New Zealand

#2518 Jan 25, 2013
Tweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever been to Thailand ? Nope didn't think so. Been there around 20 times since 1983. Asia I know it so better than you dude.Lived in Asia for over 20 years.
Actually your wrong. I have been many times. I train at tiger muay thai, I spend about 4 or so months over there. What in my comment made you think that. Maybe you think the thai mafia don't exist. Or don't know what big tiger is. Your a fuckwit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam Rangiaho is awesome :D 59 min Tarris 149
Tarris is a complete fool 4 hr Tarrisneedshelp 1
Why do Indians fear Maoris and Islanders? 5 hr gerrold 20
Nikkars just wanna have fun 6 hr zed 8
New Zealand Will Vote on Flag Next Year 6 hr Paco Pinto 71
More senseless Maori violence 7 hr Key Man 12
First world country's used as Refugee Camps 7 hr beastly 25

New Zealand People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE