#4102 Jul 14, 2012
Defend the Land wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the local racist.
Local racist ? What are you on about ?
Smitty

Auckland, New Zealand

#4103 Jul 21, 2012
I'm a halfcast but consider myself pakeha because i am ashamed of my maori bloodline and tribe. I don't think pakeha hate maori, i think its a dislike and not because they are black. In my opinion why i dislike the majority of maoris is because of all the political bullshit. Claiming 'ownership' of water or whatever, getting free education, healthcare, having their hand out all the time, they can insult you and your customs and beliefs but if you do that to them they get majorly upset and will take it to court. There own tribes and politicians have done a good job and dividing this country in two. Us and them. What does anyone expect really.
Smitty

Auckland, New Zealand

#4104 Jul 21, 2012
NICK wrote:
they all need to die. THIS IS NOT YOUR LAND OR YOUR WATER
If they own the water than they own you. You drink they water and are made up mainly of water.
kiwigirl

Australia

#4105 Jul 22, 2012
maoris are sweet
Smitty wrote:
I'm a halfcast but consider myself pakeha because i am ashamed of my maori bloodline and tribe. I don't think pakeha hate maori, i think its a dislike and not because they are black. In my opinion why i dislike the majority of maoris is because of all the political bullshit. Claiming 'ownership' of water or whatever, getting free education, healthcare, having their hand out all the time, they can insult you and your customs and beliefs but if you do that to them they get majorly upset and will take it to court. There own tribes and politicians have done a good job and dividing this country in two. Us and them. What does anyone expect really.

“Racist and Bigoted. Thats me”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4106 Jul 22, 2012
kiwigirl wrote:
maoris are sweet<quoted text>
Your a homo. A for making a female username B for talking up your own race. Queer.
kiwigirl

Australia

#4107 Jul 23, 2012
i aint a lesbian. and maoris are neat. theyre layed back,friendly people. m not maori either but i wouldnt care at all if i was. by the way your not one of those layed back, friendly maoris so dont talk to me.:P
Part Maori Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a homo. A for making a female username B for talking up your own race. Queer.
Stirrer

Menora, Australia

#4108 Jul 23, 2012
Smitty wrote:
<quoted text>
If they own the water than they own you. You drink they water and are made up mainly of water.
You don't bathe anyway so what are you worried about?
kiwigirl

Australia

#4109 Jul 23, 2012
why would you not wanna be a warrior?
Smitty wrote:
Stirrer

Menora, Australia

#4110 Jul 23, 2012
Smitty wrote:
Customs and Beliefs??? please confused guy do tell.. I bet you can't.
Stirrer

Menora, Australia

#4111 Jul 23, 2012
Smitty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're already owned "Confused Guy"... what U saiding cant belief U can tern on da computa
Not PC

Auckland, New Zealand

#4112 Jul 28, 2012
Stirrer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're already owned "Confused Guy"... what U saiding cant belief U can tern on da computa
Are you seriously dumb and can't spell? Or even make a sentence that makes sense?? Or are you just 'pretending' to be illiterate? Not having a go at you, just interested xx
Not PC

Auckland, New Zealand

#4113 Jul 28, 2012
Tania wrote:
Maoris Rule!! Maoris are recognised throughout the world, why do you think tourists come to New Zealand, to experience the pakeha culture??? Hardly...Grow up little boys...Did some maori boy steal your school lunch or get that job you wanted.
Actually Tania, Maoris frighten most tourists and they avoid anything involving them. I would know, I deal with NZ tourism. Maoris dancing with their tongue out and screaming is not inviting - the biggest reason tourists travel to NZ is for the scenery- It ashames me that they have to watch fat sweaty Maoris dancing with tutus on. I hate that that is what they show to represent NZ, very embarrassing.
Outside Perspective

Rotorua, New Zealand

#4114 Jul 29, 2012
Not PC wrote:
<quoted text>.
Actually Tania, Maoris frighten most tourists and they avoid anything involving them. I would know, I deal with NZ tourism. Maoris dancing with their tongue out and screaming is not inviting - the biggest reason tourists travel to NZ is for the scenery- It ashames me that they have to watch fat sweaty Maoris dancing with tutus on. I hate that that is what they show to represent NZ, very embarrassing.
I totally agree, just like everyone making sheep jokes etc..

“Europeans belong in Europe”

AUCKLAND

#4115 Jul 29, 2012
if whites dont like the Maoris,dont ever do their haka, dont go wear Maori inspired things and get their Maori tattoos,yet whites do all that, it allways makes me laugh ahahahahahaha
Mike

Auckland, New Zealand

#4116 Jul 29, 2012
New Zealand is heading for a South African style situation with a relentless push by Maori radicals to claim back most of New Zealand.We have a weak government and leader elite who think its alright to continually award Maoris claim after claim,what next will it be ,the air.The latest claim over water is just ridiculous.
All over an outdated document.Fact Maoris are not indigenous to New Zealand they are immigrants who have failed to fit in to our western civilized way of life.We must now look seriously at deporting Maori troublemakers.

Since: Jan 11

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#4117 Jul 30, 2012
NESIAN KING wrote:
if whites dont like the Maoris,dont ever do their haka, dont go wear Maori inspired things and get their Maori tattoos,yet whites do all that, it allways makes me laugh ahahahahahaha
no problem...does this work both ways?
Mike

Auckland, New Zealand

#4118 Jul 30, 2012
NESIAN KING wrote:
Yes the Maori contribution to western civilization has been amazing.

“Original Gangster Wannabe”

Auckland, New Zealand

#4119 Jul 30, 2012
NESIAN KING wrote:
If the part Maori's dont like white people, they should get off our land, give our clothes back, shoes, hair gel, deoderant(yea right, they dont know what THAT is), our homes, our computers, cars, everything except potatoes and kumara they grew themselves. And you, ya fat boonga can hand over that KFC bucket.
kiwigirl

Australia

#4120 Jul 30, 2012
your the one that should give theyre land back idiot! hahaha you really are dull!
Not Even Oww wrote:
<quoted text>
If the part Maori's dont like white people, they should get off our land, give our clothes back, shoes, hair gel, deoderant(yea right, they dont know what THAT is), our homes, our computers, cars, everything except potatoes and kumara they grew themselves. And you, ya fat boonga can hand over that KFC bucket.
kiwigirl

Australia

#4121 Jul 30, 2012
you all need to chill out and stop being jelous of what those maoris got that you dont youll never be as good as em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Restaurant review: Waiomu Beach Cafe on the Tha... Jan 13 Lesleyandmike 1
News Teens in police pursuit in Far North Jan 3 Mom 1
News Lotto NZ returns $204 million to the community Dec 25 Franklin Agapay 8
News New Zealand defends UN vote on Israeli settlements Dec 24 Dick USA 1
News Regulator takes issue with penalty charge for s... (Apr '16) Dec 21 Solarman 4
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Dec '16 John 4,205
News New Zealand PM Changes Mind on Same-Sex Marriag... Dec '16 Magic Utah Uwear 1
More from around the web