Why do indians hate white people?
FACT

Coquitlam, Canada

#75 Jan 16, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>FACT IS BROWN !
you dumb computers would be useless without the number system stupid! oh and whos materials you stole? answer ASIA!
FACT

Coquitlam, Canada

#77 Jan 16, 2013
EAST INDIANS HAD THE NUMBER ZERO AND THE FIRST UNIVERSITY WITHOUT THAT CRACKERS COULDNT HAVE SHIT AND NORTH EAST INDIAN IS CORRECT
FACT

Coquitlam, Canada

#80 Jan 16, 2013
50 cent wrote:
<quoted text>india iz da scum of da wrld, a 3rd world toilet bowl wit greedy poo smeln scum & disease infectd weaklingz lol
GOOD MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A MAKEOVER AND STICK YOUR HEAD IN THAT TOILET MAYBE IT WILL BE A BETTER SMELL FOR YOU THEN WHAT YOU HAVE AT THE MOMENT YOU STINKY PIGGLET!
FACT

Coquitlam, Canada

#81 Jan 16, 2013
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was funny too. The company owner at my new job (well, new for the last eighteen months) is Indian. He's one of the nicest...no, make that...he's THE nicest guy I know. He's generous to a fault and genuinely interested in helping others. He looks after the production team like family. Also, my former business had me in contact with many Indians and they were mostly okay people too. Conversely I've also come across the odd dodgy Indian dude, but by far this has been the exception.
I'd have to agree that they don''t really hate white people at all, and there is quite likely a degree of envy...look at the amount of skin whitening going on as one ready example of envy for starters, albeit at a superficial level.
Incidentally, the aforementioned boss is from South India. I am given to understand it is the North Indians you have to watch out for, and this goon posting as 'north east indian' does a good job of validating that. I don't care to encourage him and no longer stoop to replying to his posts.
THATS FUNNY YOU SAY THAT CONSIDERING IT IS WHITE PEOPLE FAKE N BAKING AND GETTING THAT GREAT ASS SKIN CANCER !
FACT

Coquitlam, Canada

#83 Jan 16, 2013
Fern wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. But too many people have tunnel vision to be able to follow that philosophy.
TUNNELL VISION GOTS NOTHING TO DO WITH COLONIZATIONS AND BLOODSHED IF I KILLED YOUR FMILY IM SURE YOU WOULDNT CALL IT TUNNELL VISION WOULD YOU DUMB RETARD!
FACT

Coquitlam, Canada

#84 Jan 16, 2013
Muslim wrote:
Indian want Chinese to unite with them against white. We muslim will want to bomb those shit heads too...
Lets this world be forming a alliance against white boys society...Africa+Middle east+south asia+East asia+south america vs white boys...LOL
WE WILL UNITE TO KILL THESE HONKY CRACKERS WAIT TILL IRAN GETS STARTED THEN CHINA NORTH KOREA RUSSIA AND EVEN NORTH AMERICA WILL KILL THE INNER COUNTRY OF WHITE ILLEGALS IN THERE THEN GO AFTER AUSTRALIA AND HAWAIIAN ISLANDS UK AND NEW ZEALAND! IM TIRED OF THIS WHITE BULLSHIT!!!!!
FACT

Coquitlam, Canada

#85 Jan 16, 2013
THE ONLY GOOD WHITES ARE SWISS GERMANS SOME AND UKRAINE AND RUSSIA THE REST(MOST) ARE ABSOLUTE $#@%!!!!
tweeter

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#86 Jan 16, 2013
FACT wrote:
EAST INDIANS HAD THE NUMBER ZERO AND THE FIRST UNIVERSITY WITHOUT THAT CRACKERS COULDNT HAVE SHIT AND NORTH EAST INDIAN IS CORRECT
here has never been an example of Indians making any place better than it was.

Indians bring down the quality of life in any country they run to.

They are not really considered civilized by any western nation.

Only Indians agree with Indian opinion, everyone else disagrees and laughs at their foolishness.

If India was even half decent, the Indians would not be running to civilized western nations, they would stay in India.

Indians running from India are living proof that India and its barbaric culture is pathetic.

The only ones that do not realize it are the Indians. lol
Tweeter

#87 Jan 16, 2013
Indians are repulsive to look at. They have made the country worse because instead of better looking migrants coming here, Indians have taken their place.
Indians are very jealous with white people because they know no matter how much money an Indian has, he will always be ugly. Every nation in the world looks down on Indians, no country actually asks for Indian migrants they just get flooded with them. Nobody in any nation ever dreams of marrying an Indian, they just look at Indians as inferior second class people and rightfully so.
Tweeter

#88 Jan 16, 2013
ndians and their culture are annoying. They don't know how to f*** off unless its out of their own country. Indians expect a great deal of respect for no reason whatsoever and without giving any in return. They have poor hygiene (particularly concerning food) and seem to think they're entitled to populate every place on Earth. Honestly, I just want to go somewhere that doesn't have Indians.
north east indian

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#89 Jan 16, 2013
tweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
here has never been an example of Indians making any place better than it was.
Indians bring down the quality of life in any country they run to.
They are not really considered civilized by any western nation.
Only Indians agree with Indian opinion, everyone else disagrees and laughs at their foolishness.
If India was even half decent, the Indians would not be running to civilized western nations, they would stay in India.
Indians running from India are living proof that India and its barbaric culture is pathetic.
The only ones that do not realize it are the Indians. lol
if thats true then how come the white cracker has brought the euro debt crisis to globally start a new recession ? DUMMY! we are smarter than you have wealth and you stubborn white colonial leeching looting pieces of garbage have NOTHING!!!!
stephan

Auckland, New Zealand

#91 Jan 16, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>if thats true then how come the white cracker has brought the euro debt crisis to globally start a new recession ? DUMMY! we are smarter than you have wealth and you stubborn white colonial leeching looting pieces of garbage have NOTHING!!!!
I HATE INDIANS
north east indian

Location hidden

#92 Jan 16, 2013
Tweeter wrote:
Indians are repulsive to look at. They have made the country worse because instead of better looking migrants coming here, Indians have taken their place.
Indians are very jealous with white people because they know no matter how much money an Indian has, he will always be ugly. Every nation in the world looks down on Indians, no country actually asks for Indian migrants they just get flooded with them. Nobody in any nation ever dreams of marrying an Indian, they just look at Indians as inferior second class people and rightfully so.
im glad because at least indians can sustain their heritage the truth is indians dont want to assimilate with a colonial white garbage that stinks doesnt shower and ages twice his her agewhite crackers are impotent that explains why you die a virgin wanking off for the rest of your life and your women ho out to black dicks HAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! crackers are an inferior race and dont even classify as human they are a genetic reject handed down by god and was meant to suffer on this planet ,they are non independent canrt work sufficiently they leech government aid and cant wipe their stinky diseased lice infected dirty ass i can smell shit as their cologne from a mile away!
north east indian

Location hidden

#93 Jan 16, 2013
Tweeter wrote:
ndians and their culture are annoying. They don't know how to f*** off unless its out of their own country. Indians expect a great deal of respect for no reason whatsoever and without giving any in return. They have poor hygiene (particularly concerning food) and seem to think they're entitled to populate every place on Earth. Honestly, I just want to go somewhere that doesn't have Indians.
too late you aint going ANYWHERE! you are supposed to DiE! pasty pussy ass pansy you smelly GERM! we need to stick honkys in a oven 450' degrees farenheiT and then dispose their burnt unsurvived white asses in the caves they came from. if you cant live being our colour and cant survive the heat get out of the kitchen because you will never be coloured and never be successful in life dirty pasty looting E.COLI !
north east indian

Location hidden

#94 Jan 16, 2013
stephan wrote:
<quoted text>
I HATE INDIANS
i hate white mellanin deficient crackers now go lick your mums ugly ass manwhore of a vagina you stinky white turd
north east indian

Location hidden

#95 Jan 16, 2013
honkys stink of bullshit they eat dung from their mothers incestuous shit incrusted asses!
FTP

Whangarei, New Zealand

#97 Jan 16, 2013
FACT wrote:
THE ONLY GOOD WHITES ARE SWISS GERMANS SOME AND UKRAINE AND RUSSIA THE REST(MOST) ARE ABSOLUTE $#@%!!!!
Another run of the mill racist loser.

Get a life.
FTP

Whangarei, New Zealand

#98 Jan 16, 2013
north east indian wrote:
honkys stink of bullshit they eat dung from their mothers incestuous shit incrusted asses!
You talk big but hide you location.

Pretty much what you would expect from a typical racist coward
FTP

Whangarei, New Zealand

#99 Jan 16, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>im glad because at least indians can sustain their heritage the truth is indians dont want to assimilate with a colonial white garbage that stinks doesnt shower and ages twice his her agewhite crackers are impotent that explains why you die a virgin wanking off for the rest of your life and your women ho out to black dicks HAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! crackers are an inferior race and dont even classify as human they are a genetic reject handed down by god and was meant to suffer on this planet ,they are non independent canrt work sufficiently they leech government aid and cant wipe their stinky diseased lice infected dirty ass i can smell shit as their cologne from a mile away!
Yeah thats why whites have ruled the world for the last 300 years and plenty of indians still live in slums.
FTP

Whangarei, New Zealand

#100 Jan 16, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>if thats true then how come the white cracker has brought the euro debt crisis to globally start a new recession ? DUMMY! we are smarter than you have wealth and you stubborn white colonial leeching looting pieces of garbage have NOTHING!!!!
Clown we have built modern societies you losers can only envy all economies go through ups and downs history shows that our present problems wil be sorted out we survived the great depression and emerged stronger and we will emerge from our present difficulties.

You are a dead beat racist loser nothing more i feel sorry for your parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender stories: when you are born in the w... 18 hr Tre H 29
King Kamehameha From Samoa..... (Jul '10) Sep 16 PUKIO 63
the samoan invasions of the tongan islands (anc... (Jan '13) Sep 16 dsafgsr 52
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Sep 16 Rotorua 4,200
Why do Tongans have tiny dicks.... (Jan '13) Sep 12 Another Grower 19
Nikolas Delegat let off with a slap from a wet ... Sep 11 Concerned Kiwi 1
Poll Why Samoans are fat, dumb and ugly? (Nov '13) Sep 7 tongangodz 22
More from around the web