India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand

Oct 13, 2010 Full story: The First Post 2,464

Australia and New Zealand's relations with India are coming under strain thanks to some crass attempts at humour L AST U PDATED 7:20 AM, OCTOBER 13, 2010 A ustralia and New Zealand have a reputation as welcoming countries - as the thousands of Britons who migrate Down Under each year could attest.

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2357 Apr 13, 2013
Pimp Daddy wrote:
India is worse than Africa
Don't go there. They don't need terrorists. Want to go to Pakostan they tell me it's he'll on earth.

Location hidden

#2358 Apr 13, 2013
The products and medicines banned in U K and Europe are freely available in India.
China made progress due to Chinese settled in USA invested in China by opening factories and Libraries in each village. But Indian Congress Govt stopped NRI's from investing in India by putting hurdles in their way.

Since: Nov 12

Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines

#2359 Apr 13, 2013
nice thread. thanks for sharing that information. it was very informative.
[url=http://www.legacylegal.co m/credit-education/credit-topi cs/credit-repair-company.asp]T op Credit Repair[/url]
BanHerG SpotOn

New Delhi, India

#2360 Apr 13, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
The products and medicines banned in U K and Europe are freely available in India.
China made progress due to Chinese settled in USA invested in China by opening factories and Libraries in each village. But Indian Congress Govt stopped NRI's from investing in India by putting hurdles in their way.
Forget NRI (non resident indian), successive India Govts have stopped INDIAN PRIVATE CITIZENS from doing great or small things in this country. Private enterprise has been viewed as EVIL in the past.

Guess what Private enterprise IS THE PEOPLE. A 'democracy!' that curbs its own people from doing just about anything, unless it is stupid and worthless and otherwise has little effect.

LABOR SECTOR REFORM is the key to India's progress, along with GOOD PRIMARY EDUCATION. If Indians (in India or abroad) do not yet have the Intelligence to recognize THAT and keep focus, then business in India will never flourish, and BUSINESS = PEOPLE's PROGRESS and well being.

Will the BJP have the guts to undo the messy irrational and purposely obtuse LABOR LAWS of India? Do they have the wisdom led conviction to take on the hegemony of the Unions?
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Australia

#2361 Apr 13, 2013
I'm not here too impress any dirty skanky little turd LET ME TELL YOU
Shark food

Hampton, Australia

#2364 Apr 14, 2013
Indian people to are lowering the Australian standards.

Australia is now just a shit hole like India.

All Asylum seekers boats should be blown out of the water with people on board.

Australia is becoming a low class country with low class people and soon no more welfare.

Tent cities and Trailer parks next for Australia.

TO MUCH SHIT COMING TO AUSTRALIA.

Location hidden

#2365 Apr 14, 2013
__iRie__ wrote:
<quoted text>But you need debating in yours

says a lot about you

:(
That I have a brain and like politics?

Location hidden

#2366 Apr 14, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>I could assure you that Indians will take your country to heights. Why You have this insecurity. We all need to live a happy life and there is plenty in this world to share. We don't complain your beer has taken over Indian beers and we import a lot from Australia and vice versa. You need a safe and secure country and Both need each other. You need Asian friends and Europe is too far. Live and let live happily. Why feel insecure.
Indians will only take places you a new low. Because you're dirty, dumb and inferior..

Location hidden

#2367 Apr 14, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>Don't go there. They don't need terrorists. Want to go to Pakostan they tell me it's he'll on earth.
Sounds like both countries..

Location hidden

#2370 Apr 15, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like both countries..
You Paki blood shit having nothing nice to say.
Just go to mosque and ask for forgiveness.
Rent an Indian wife

Sydney, Australia

#2371 Apr 15, 2013
You can rent an Indian wife for a month for around $24 a day. Proper marriage etc.
That's about $750 a month all up.
$1 hour.
This is a young never married before girl.
Second or third time around are half that price.
Papers & all.
Includes the wedding & the divorce.
Ok if your already married as well.
Islam is ok.
Thats a fact.
That's India in reality.
Go google it.
India is about 50 years behind the west and falling back, not catching up at all.
Aslam Bhai

Sugar Land, TX

#2372 Apr 15, 2013
Rent an Indian wife wrote:
You can rent an Indian wife for a month for around $24 a day. Proper marriage etc.
$1 hour.
Papers & all.
Islam is ok.
Thats a fact.
That's India in reality.
Go google it.
India is about 50 years behind the west and falling back, not catching up at all.
haha thanks for the info I'll keep that in mind lol

Location hidden

#2374 Apr 15, 2013
$1 hour.
Papers & all.
Islam is ok.
Thats a fact.
That's India in reality.
Go google it.
Lol it does have some advantages.
Any dramas and you can trade them in on a newer one without any problems...
Cunning linguist

Australia

#2375 Apr 15, 2013
$1 hour.
Papers & all.
Islam is ok.
Thats a fact.
That's India in reality.
Go google it.
Can you make them sleep outside? I dont like the smell

Location hidden

#2376 Apr 15, 2013
Cunning linguist wrote:
<quoted text>Can you make them sleep outside? I dont like the smell
lol
Raj Chanani

Redondo Beach, CA

#2378 Apr 15, 2013
I want to see India rich, happy, pretty, smart and strong.

Location hidden

#2379 Apr 15, 2013
Raj Chanani wrote:
But in reality India is the opposite to all of those qualities. Maybe aim for one. It might be more realistic lol

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#2380 Apr 16, 2013
Raj Chanani wrote:
The only way I see is for the British to return to audit India's public service seeing it has been said here that it is next to useless and it's very name is a contradiction.
Once India puts an audit through their system they can answer why so many are suffering and fix it proper.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#2382 Apr 16, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
said:
No MalbarCACA Ades Bender sock and puppet "non desirable elements on topix" clones are acceptable to us.
Idiotic MUMBO JUMBO, STU PIDEASS Muzzie Monkey gibberish, Bender gobbledegook WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
DESIST IMMEDIATELY FROM ANY FURTHER POSTING.
Restrain your comments to two or less words (none preferably) otherwise:
FOOK OFF.
just do it beady

http://t3.gstatic.com/images...
Indian Bastard

Kingston, Jamaica

#2385 Apr 20, 2013
ABCDs wrote:
<quoted text>
U are the Biggest Racist Scum on this planet. On putting down just about every other minority who u are really envious to... u are there alright. But anytime somebody Stand up to u and points out the Truths in a naked manner... They become the Disliked and the racist. U are really a Joke.
U own up to ur prejudice, insecurity, bigotry and racism first! Then talk about others. Don't believe me... Goto the African American forum and watch all 90,000 racist threads... None of it were created by the Indians... All of it by u!
So what should make us believe that U are not doing the same things over here?? Learn to Admit ur mistakes and Correct ur nasty self. Maybe u could change the world for better.
Because prejudice hateful C--- unts like u doing exactly the opposite!
U both r quite right i perceive i also think u both might come from two different world so u hv different points of view but the second person u r no better thn any prejudice or racist person out there if u talk to someone like that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Cobras, tooling up for drug war, say police (Jul '10) 3 min Tarris 40
Anybody know a good link to the White Swedish b... 1 hr Kanelbulle 13
What song are YOU listening to??? can You share... 1 hr Kanelbulle 281
surprise surprise 2 hr so much smarter t... 10
Biker & Street gangs need to be Exterminated 3 hr Kyle Bennett 11
What are some traditional MAORI food recipes? (Feb '14) 3 hr northland sess 595
Here's my new hit song "Trolling Dirty" 4 hr Buff Maori 8
Stone-age nikker 'rahui' NO-ONE CARES 4 hr Buff Maori 104
Who Am I? 7 hr punjabi mp 122
More from around the web