Maori Olympians
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Papakura, New Zealand

#1 Aug 1, 2012
The world's finest athletes are currently on display in London and as usual the event is dominated by magnificent Europeans, the finest race the world has known.
I've been looking but I can't see any utus there!
Can someone please list some past or present 'Part Maori Olympians'?
Truthful

New Zealand

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Soulan Pownceby - Boxing - bronze medalist
Shane Cameron - Boxing - bronze medalist
Truthful

New Zealand

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Jai Turima - Long Jump - Silver medalist
Truthful

New Zealand

#4 Aug 1, 2012
too many to name in basketball, hockey, soccer, teams sports etc

“Original Gangster Wannabe”

Since: Jul 12

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Aug 1, 2012
Truthful wrote:
Soulan Pownceby - Boxing - bronze medalist
Shane Cameron - Boxing - bronze medalist
Pownceby is a rapist and Shane Cameron isn't a part Maori, he's a white guy, a European descent.

Nice try though, funny how your one mention of a part Maori Olympian is also a rapist, a filthy, criminal.

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Aug 1, 2012
Truthful wrote:
Jai Turima - Long Jump - Silver medalist
Jai Taurima (born 26 June 1972 in Southport, Queensland) is a retired Australian athlete who competed in the long jump. He won a surprising silver medal at the 2000 Olympics with a personal best jump of 8.49 metres. This was the Oceanian record.[1] He is also known as 'Jumping Jai' or 'Jumping Jai Taurima'.
In addition, Taurima won a silver medal at the 1998 Commonwealth Games.
Since retiring from athletics, Jai has joined the Australian Federal Police force. He was married to long jumper Kerrie Taurima.[2]

Oh true bay.

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Truthful wrote:
too many to name in basketball, hockey, soccer, teams sports etc
^ Above means I have nothing else to say, but saying this makes me feel better about the fact that I know I have only posted 1 name and he's a criminal rapist.
Truthful

New Zealand

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Not Even Oww wrote:
<quoted text>
Jai Taurima (born 26 June 1972 in Southport, Queensland) is a retired Australian athlete who competed in the long jump. He won a surprising silver medal at the 2000 Olympics with a personal best jump of 8.49 metres. This was the Oceanian record.[1] He is also known as 'Jumping Jai' or 'Jumping Jai Taurima'.
In addition, Taurima won a silver medal at the 1998 Commonwealth Games.
Since retiring from athletics, Jai has joined the Australian Federal Police force. He was married to long jumper Kerrie Taurima.[2]
Oh true bay.
Jai Taurima - Maori

http://www.spasifikmag.com/celebratingthepaci...

"Jai Taurima is a retired Australian-Maori athlete who competed in the long jump"
Truthful

New Zealand

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Not Even Oww wrote:
<quoted text>
Pownceby is a rapist and Shane Cameron isn't a part Maori, he's a white guy, a European descent.
Nice try though, funny how your one mention of a part Maori Olympian is also a rapist, a filthy, criminal.
Shane Cameron - Maori

"Offical site of the mountain Marrior" http://shanecameron.co.nz/cms/theman

"Cameron's heritage is Maori. His mother of Rongomaiwahine descent and hailing from Mahia"

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Papakura, New Zealand

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Truthful wrote:
<quoted text>Shane Cameron - Maori
"Offical site of the mountain Marrior" http://shanecameron.co.nz/cms/theman
"Cameron's heritage is Maori. His mother of Rongomaiwahine descent and hailing from Mahia"
Why have you listed only Cameron's Maori ancestry? He clearly has European ancestry as well and look's probably 1/8 Maori.
stirrer

Australia

#12 Aug 2, 2012
Not Even Oww wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're still spooning and Fudge Packing "Torqueing SHIT" and "Tweeter the ABO" wherever they go "Not even Yes Oww" you seem to be right up there alley... "Broke Back mountain fudge Packin homo"

“CHURR BAY!!”

Since: Aug 11

Gizzy

#13 Aug 2, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
The world's finest athletes are currently on display in London and as usual the event is dominated by magnificent Europeans, the finest race the world has known.
I've been looking but I can't see any utus there!
Can someone please list some past or present 'Part Maori Olympians'?
What a shit post!! Most Maori don't give a shit about the olympics unless it has union, league, or netball. Most of the sports are dominated by the Chinese, followed by the blacks and then the white countries. Some countries eg, "Great" Britain are 3 or 4 countries combined into one, needless to say each country either don't want to stand on their own or, they have no choice and, their medal tally at present stands at about 11th place. Top countries are China (non-white) USA (mostly black) and Korea (non-white). NZ places 37th with 2 bronze. The games are predominantly represented by European countries but the medal tally doesn't always represent the predominance in numbers. When it comes to world sports however Maori are - to use a well worn adage - overepresented in the statistics.

Torqueingbutcrack!! The only thing that makes Europeans somewhat significant in the Olympics is their involvement and the sheer numbers in the games over a long period of time. Here's an even better question Torque, how many Olympic medals have you won if you think you're so superior because you're Pakeha? Stop trying to talk up the achievements of others as if to say their your own achievements. People like those Olympians don't have the time and space to write and post the type of shit that you do, so you, just like any other racist idiot, do not compare and don't have the right totake credit for others' achievements, based merely on the colour of your skin. Get a life!!
Truthful

New Zealand

#14 Aug 2, 2012
Storm Uru -(2x time Maori sportsman winner)
Rower
- Going for Gold this satday
Truthful

New Zealand

#15 Aug 2, 2012
Lisa Carrington - Canoe - Hopeful for Gold
Truthful

New Zealand

#16 Aug 2, 2012
Haylee Palmer (tribe = Taunui)
Swimming
Medalist hopeful
Truthful

New Zealand

#17 Aug 2, 2012
Headline - "Maori sisters in NZ Black Sticks Women's team" - http://tvnz.co.nz/te-karere-news/r-hina-09-h-...
"There are eight Maori in the team (blacksticks) including two sisters, Sam and Charlotte Harrison of Ngapuhi"
Truthful

New Zealand

#18 Aug 2, 2012
Jonathon Thurston - best rugby league player in the world

Auckland, New Zealand

#19 Aug 2, 2012
Truthful wrote:
Lisa Carrington - Canoe - Hopeful for Gold
white

Auckland, New Zealand

#20 Aug 2, 2012
Truthful wrote:
Headline - "Maori sisters in NZ Black Sticks Women's team" - http://tvnz.co.nz/te-karere-news/r-hina-09-h-...
"There are eight Maori in the team (blacksticks) including two sisters, Sam and Charlotte Harrison of Ngapuhi"
lol cited from blacknews.hori.tv
yea, again, their both white, there is one part maori girl tho, not them

Auckland, New Zealand

#21 Aug 2, 2012
Truthful wrote:
Jonathon Thurston - best rugby league player in the world
he's abo, not a part Maori, hes not the best and... this has what to do with the olympics? Are you broken again brown skin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Crazy Chronicles (Dec '11) 4 hr _Annabella_ 43
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) 23 hr Big balls chch 4,199
the samoan invasions of the tongan islands (anc... (Jan '13) May 23 Tcg187 48
News Paris climate deal on track for early start May 14 Into The Night 342
My Neighbour Saw Me Naked And Erect (Feb '13) May 13 Aubie 58
News Author Debates Beyond Reasonable Doubt: God Exists (Dec '09) May 12 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 54
Maori Police what a joke May 4 Mr Beastly 1
More from around the web