Where are maoris from and why dont th...

Where are maoris from and why dont they go back there?

Posted in the New Zealand Forum

Waming

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Americans come from America,Belgians come from Belgium,English come from England,Africans come from Africa.......and so on ,so where is Maoriana,maoriland or whatever?lets hope we can find this place and send these countryless savages back to their real homeland,much money should be spent on the pursuit of this as these foul people have become really annoying and now need to leave New Zealand and go home a.s.a.p
Recieving_Heads

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Aotearoa also known as Nz is Maori land just as Australia is the Aboriginals land and the natives of America.

We were here first, we were here before your queer family arrived correct? so why don't u be a good girl and go back to Pro Pakeha land and leave your whorey women here for us natives to continue impregnating.

I'll also add that a Maori born overseas has more rights to this land then a Nz born Pro Pakeha, whether it's through Maori only scholarships, education, grants, Maori only seats in parliament, Maraes, land, rivers, mountains, iwi etc etc.

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Papakura, New Zealand

#3 Feb 25, 2013
This is the basic migration of the Horis

Arrived in Taiwan from mainland China around 9000bc
Left Taiwan and arrived in Fiji around 4000bc
Arrived in Samoa around 2000bc
Arrived in the Cook Islands around 500bc
Left the Cooks and arrived in NZ around 1250ad
There is evidence they were evicted from Cooks because everyone hated them. How little things have changed.
I think it is time they went home, we don't want them.
Recieving_Heads

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Torqueing Heads wrote:
There is evidence they were evicted from Cooks because everyone hated them. How little things have changed.
Hey my girl friend, you seem to know a whole lot about nothing when you aren't giving me heads.

“Educating Utus”

Papakura, New Zealand

#5 Feb 25, 2013
I would estimate 95% of NZrs have had enough of Horis, commiting most of the crime, holding out their hands and claiming everything from the water to the air we breath.
But where to send them? who would want them? and what country/island would enough prison space to house them?
Recieving_Heads

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Torqueing Heads wrote:
I would estimate 95% of NZrs have had enough of Horis, commiting most of the crime, holding out their hands and claiming everything from the water to the air we breath.
But where to send them? who would want them? and what country/island would enough prison space to house them?
You've got a big mouth ;) we could fit a few things in there?
Waming

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Recieving_Heads wrote:
Aotearoa also known as Nz is Maori land just as Australia is the Aboriginals land and the natives of America.
We were here first, we were here before your queer family arrived correct? so why don't u be a good girl and go back to Pro Pakeha land and leave your whorey women here for us natives to continue impregnating.
I'll also add that a Maori born overseas has more rights to this land then a Nz born Pro Pakeha, whether it's through Maori only scholarships, education, grants, Maori only seats in parliament, Maraes, land, rivers, mountains, iwi etc etc.
See thats some of the reasons you are not welcome here,you want the rest of us to pay for Maori grants etc,ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country,Aboriginee or Aboriginal does not refer to people from Australia ,go back to the Cook Islands or wherever you are from ,you are not welcome in N.Z.

“Moumou Tangata ki te Po”

Since: Oct 11

Earth

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Torqueing Heads wrote:
I would estimate 95% of NZrs have had enough of Horis,...
wrong..... not even 5% of the voting public brought your ACT party crap......
Recieving_Heads

Auckland, New Zealand

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Waming wrote:
<quoted text>See thats some of the reasons you are not welcome here,you want the rest of us to pay for Maori grants etc,ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country,Aboriginee or Aboriginal does not refer to people from Australia ,go back to the Cook Islands or wherever you are from ,you are not welcome in N.Z.
You are an idiot. This is my land boy, how dare you tell me to leave my own land you f-ckwit. How about i go to your homeland in Europe for a holiday and tell them whites to go back to Africa?! Ridiculous isn't it? You're a Silly wigger.

“Educating Utus”

Papakura, New Zealand

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Recieving_Heads wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. This is my land boy, how dare you tell me to leave my own land you f-ckwit. How about i go to your homeland in Europe for a holiday and tell them whites to go back to Africa?! Ridiculous isn't it? You're a Silly wigger.
Correction!! You own less than 3% of NZ's landmass, represent 15% of the population, contribute nothing to the economy and are now racially indistinct. This is NOT your country and no one wants you here.
GO HOME!!
Waming

Auckland, New Zealand

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Recieving_Heads wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. This is my land boy, how dare you tell me to leave my own land you f-ckwit. How about i go to your homeland in Europe for a holiday and tell them whites to go back to Africa?! Ridiculous isn't it? You're a Silly wigger.
No its not your land its the property of the strongest and most intelligent ,see how this doesnt include you?Just get in your stupid leaky wood canoe ,grab your brown buddies and go back to wherever you came from,Raratonga ,Cook Islands I dont care .
Waming

Auckland, New Zealand

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Torqueing Heads wrote:
Yes I think they were evicted from the Cook Islands,i heard that they just flatly refused to evolve.

“Educating Utus”

Papakura, New Zealand

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Waming wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I think they were evicted from the Cook Islands,i heard that they just flatly refused to evolve.
I read somewhere they were trying to return to some other island and the wind changed and blew them here.
Fark, what rotten luck for all subsequent arrivals to these shores.
CLOWNPUNCHER

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Waming wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I think they were evicted from the Cook Islands,i heard that they just flatly refused to evolve.
At the time of New Zealand settlement there was a voyaging and trading sphere in East Polynesia where ideas and cultural traits were shared and spread. All the available evidence of artefacts, language, biology and tradition suggests that this was the M&#257;ori homeland. It consists of the Society Islands, the southern Cook Islands and the Austral Islands in French Polynesia.

http://www.teara.govt.nz/en/pacific-migration...

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong..... not even 5% of the voting public brought your ACT party crap......
That's not correct either Adam. Those sentiments are far from the exclusive domain of the Act voters.
Waming

Auckland, New Zealand

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text> I read somewhere they were trying to return to some other island and the wind changed and blew them here.
Fark, what rotten luck for all subsequent arrivals to these shores.
Yes,thus the term,"ill wind",well theyve been firmly asked to leave so fingers crossed.
Waming

Auckland, New Zealand

#17 Feb 26, 2013
CLOWNPUNCHER wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time of New Zealand settlement there was a voyaging and trading sphere in East Polynesia where ideas and cultural traits were shared and spread. All the available evidence of artefacts, language, biology and tradition suggests that this was the M&#257;ori homeland. It consists of the Society Islands, the southern Cook Islands and the Austral Islands in French Polynesia.
http://www.teara.govt.nz/en/pacific-migration...
Its quite likely the Maori people were prohibited from trading with the other polynesians due to their dishonest business practices,its possible that they attempted to establish ownership over the air that the other tribesmen were breathing ,this would have probably been the last straw for some off the other tribal leaders.Theory has it that the Maori were cast off with the hope that they would perish at sea,as fate had it they washed up here in our country,N.Z ,to our dismay they are still trying to control ownership of air and now also water,the rest is history waiting to be written,I hope this brief history lesson has been helpful.

“Moumou Tangata ki te Po”

Since: Oct 11

Earth

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not correct either Adam. Those sentiments are far from the exclusive domain of the Act voters.
you are just guessing....the people here are not a true representation of the nz public.....

you'd need to qualify your statement..... which pakeha? where do they live? how many are there? and how did you get your information from?

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just guessing....the people here are not a true representation of the nz public.....
you'd need to qualify your statement..... which pakeha? where do they live? how many are there? and how did you get your information from?
You know I sit 'on the same side of the fence' as Torqueing Heads, and I haven't voted Act in either of the last two elections. Proof enough for me that your statement is incorrect...no guessing involved at all.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender stories: when you are born in the w... 16 hr Tre H 29
King Kamehameha From Samoa..... (Jul '10) Sep 16 PUKIO 63
the samoan invasions of the tongan islands (anc... (Jan '13) Sep 16 dsafgsr 52
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Sep 16 Rotorua 4,200
Why do Tongans have tiny dicks.... (Jan '13) Sep 12 Another Grower 19
Nikolas Delegat let off with a slap from a wet ... Sep 11 Concerned Kiwi 1
Poll Why Samoans are fat, dumb and ugly? (Nov '13) Sep 7 tongangodz 22
More from around the web