Is this forum some kind of miniature Stormfront?

Posted in the New Zealand Forum

Mimi

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Ive never come across so many Kiwi racists before onine or in reality. Sickening. It makes my blood boil reading and hearing New Zealanders talking like that, I wouldnt put it past Australians but NZers REALLY?
Lost Weed

Nelson, New Zealand

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Mimi wrote:
Ive never come across so many Kiwi racists before onine or in reality. Sickening. It makes my blood boil reading and hearing New Zealanders talking like that, I wouldnt put it past Australians but NZers REALLY?
I love you mimi :)
Must_be_joking_m e

Ashfield, Australia

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Mimi wrote:
You are in denial about your own country.

NZ is just as if not more racist than Australia. And Maoris are the most racist of all. Deal with it.
50 cent

Hamilton, New Zealand

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Must_be_joking_me wrote:
<quoted text>You are in denial about your own country.
NZ is just as if not more racist than Australia. And Maoris are the most racist of all. Deal with it.
watz diz gota du wit Maoriz? itz about u pakehaha wit al yo dam problemz
Must_be_joking_m e

Ashfield, Australia

#5 Nov 23, 2012
50 cent wrote:
<quoted text>
watz diz gota du wit Maoriz? itz about u pakehaha wit al yo dam problemz
Moris are the most racist, insular backward-thinking losers on earth.

And as the stat's prove, they have the most problems that make them that way. Rates of unemployment, child abuse, illiteracy, whooping cough, to name a few that they hide from by being racist and jealous of all other people's.

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Wanganui, New Zealand

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Mimi wrote:
I agree! the comments directed at whites in this forum by racist part Maoris is appalling. In my experience they are by far the most racist, disgusting group of haters on the planet.
Forgive us good white folks if we occasionally fight fire with fire.
WHITEMAN CHRISTCHURCH

Christchurch, New Zealand

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Mimi wrote:
Pot ,kettle,black you pinhead.
anon

New Zealand

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Mimi wrote:
Take a look in the mirror, mate: Racially stereotyping Australians as racists IS racism.

Perhaps you should try not to trip over your own words the next time you decide to go on a verbal tirade in defence of your boot-lipped friends.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Mimi wrote:
let them b our freckled white boyz alway moan
Mazda Bongo

Auckland, New Zealand

#10 Nov 29, 2012
I wouldnt worry about it Mimi, its only one guy from Wankanui, another from Chch a bitter old fart and his nephew in Auckland. The chirper from Aus, well he's just a fifth wheel anyway so NZ treated him like a spare tire and gave him the boot.
Must_be_joking_m e

Ashfield, Australia

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Mazda Bongo wrote:
I wouldnt worry about it Mimi, its only one guy from Wankanui, another from Chch a bitter old fart and his nephew in Auckland. The chirper from Aus, well he's just a fifth wheel anyway so NZ treated him like a spare tire and gave him the boot.
Oh you're so witty - NOT.

Well clearly you are worried, otherwise you wouldn't be singling people out for a mention.
PCiM

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Mimi wrote:
Right....

Let me guess, your diatribe is directed solely at Whites? It is also perfectly acceptable and tolerant for you to stereotype Australians?

What makes my blood boil is degenerates like Ma Gay writing off each and every White person as an unfair beneficiary of an imagined advantage. What makes my blood boil is innocent Whites brutalized, maimed and killed week in and week out by brutal Mario savages. What makes my blood boil is how we are always to blame and they are always the victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Sands We Found You! 11 hr see you then 12
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) 17 hr Billy 4,163
lookin for fun Mar 29 -Sprocket- 1
News Groundwater revelation Mar 29 Ryan 1
Poll Why Block Our IPs? Mar 28 Cloakman 3
News Bronze statue honours war artist Mar 28 SpaceBlues 1
News Wesley College hostel slammed by report (Oct '08) Mar 25 tongangodz 38
More from around the web