New Zealand man bailed in alleged plo...

New Zealand man bailed in alleged plot on British royals

There are 5 comments on the Local NEWS 8 story from Nov 13, 2012, titled New Zealand man bailed in alleged plot on British royals. In it, Local NEWS 8 reports that:

A man accused of planning to attack Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall during their weeklong trip to New Zealand was released on bail Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Local NEWS 8.

ArgentinaBob

Bangkok, Thailand

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Who cares? What makes these "royals" any better than us? Are they some sort of revered gods?

Why can't we be the kings of our governance? Pathetic.
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#2 Nov 14, 2012
ArgentinaBob wrote:
Who cares? What makes these "royals" any better than us? Are they some sort of revered gods?
Why can't we be the kings of our governance? Pathetic.
Yes you are pathetic you dago peasant,oh and by the way the natives of South America are a million times better than you,you degenerate inbred moron..
all in

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Nov 14, 2012
i agree with the old fella our country cant afford to have these theives here ,yes we need the monarchy,but they should pay 4 there own holidays like the rest of us hard working kiwis,wonder how much us tax payers paid 4 their holiday,i dont c the sense in it when our country is broke,money would of been better spent on our disturbed kids,least that way wed ease prison numbers later on,and maybe stop some hinus crime later
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Hey bob.

Do you find the standard of living in thailand to be considerably better than that in Argentina?
MuscleAmerica

Vancouver, Canada

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Death penalty should be reinstated in the UK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Kamehameha From Samoa..... (Jul '10) 21 hr Annonymous 58
The Crazy Chronicles (Dec '11) Wed _Annabella_ 90
the samoan invasions of the tongan islands (anc... (Jan '13) Jun 22 Mr Beastly 50
News Paris climate deal on track for early start Jun 19 Into The Night 347
News Great turnout for Volunteer and Business Expo i... Jun 13 Marlene 1
Stories Jun 10 A Random Poster 8
News NZ ugly and full of fat people: book (Jan '08) Jun 7 tongangodz 321
More from around the web