of 2
Next Last
lktbr

New Zealand

#1 Oct 2, 2012
lktbr

New Zealand

#2 Oct 2, 2012
his visa was accepted now his visa has just been declined. hopefully it gets accepted again

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#3 Oct 2, 2012
lktbr wrote:
his visa was accepted now his visa has just been declined. hopefully it gets accepted again
I disagree. He's a convicted rapist (regardless of the circumstances - he was convicted), and the law is the law.

NZ convicted rapists aren't allowed into the U.S., so why should it not be the same rules here?

And what useful input would he have here anyway?

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Papakura, New Zealand

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. He's a convicted rapist (regardless of the circumstances - he was convicted), and the law is the law.
NZ convicted rapists aren't allowed into the U.S., so why should it not be the same rules here?
To Maoris rape convictions are like medals, a sign of honour and prestige,'mana' of the highest order.

Auckland

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>To Maoris rape convictions are like medals, a sign of honour and prestige,'mana' of the highest order.
That's possibly a little harsh, but it was interesting to hear Willie Jackson and Tamihere on the radio today expressing how disappointed they were, and that having Tyson here would have been good for inspiring the troubled Maori youth. Couldn't help but think if it was a white guy who'd been turned away they would have had a different opinion altogether.
beatlesinthering

New Zealand

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Love that video...hahaha
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
He could work as strong arm for the IHNYG.....coupla clouts 'round Herr Key's head might help him remember the details he seems to be forgetting as of late. Maybe a bash or two for Brownlee? Christ,by then his blood would be up and he'd be biting and gouging like a madman........and then......the women!
psycho

Auckland, New Zealand

#8 Oct 3, 2012
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>He could work as strong arm for the IHNYG.....coupla clouts 'round Herr Key's head might help him remember the details he seems to be forgetting as of late. Maybe a bash or two for Brownlee? Christ,by then his blood would be up and he'd be biting and gouging like a madman........and then......the women!
dont forget torqueing jet and possibly gutsfull wat you reckon biaaaaartch!
Titanic

Napa, CA

#9 Oct 3, 2012
I meet him in L.a he's older and more mellow now,still a shameless flirt with the girls.
ecknos

Auckland, New Zealand

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Titanic wrote:
I meet him in L.a he's older and more mellow now,still a shameless flirt with the girls.
So what, hes broke, battered and bisexual
Titanic

Napa, CA

#11 Oct 3, 2012
ecknos wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, hes broke, battered and bisexual
Don't think so although he is defiantly not as wealthy as he was ,you will have the opportunity to ask him in person if he's bisexual,good luck with that.
seal

Auckland, New Zealand

#12 Oct 3, 2012
lktbr wrote:
willie has chose to sponsor Mike tyson into new zealand, yeah boi hope he gets accepted latest news...
seal

Auckland, New Zealand

#13 Oct 3, 2012
Titanic wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think so although he is defiantly not as wealthy as he was ,you will have the opportunity to ask him in person if he's bisexual,good luck with that.
willie jackson i must add
Lost Weed

Auckland, New Zealand

#14 Oct 3, 2012
So Tysons not allowed in? Unless he gets another sponsor? Get Peter Jackson to sponsor him..he got a 3 times convicted killer in not so long ago..whats wrong with a rapist? If he is that..another story though huh..

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#15 Oct 3, 2012
Keep your ears covered up, he might get hungry.

Auckland

#16 Oct 3, 2012
seal wrote:
<quoted text>willie jackson i must add
Jackson's a racist idiot. He wants Tyson here because he's black. Like I said...if the guy was a convicted rapist who was white, he wouldn't even be interested.

If they want someone inspirational, surely there's a role model they could get who portrays a better example of something to aspire to.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackson's a racist idiot. He wants Tyson here because he's black. Like I said...if the guy was a convicted rapist who was white, he wouldn't even be interested.
If they want someone inspirational, surely there's a role model they could get who portrays a better example of something to aspire to.
Well hell, if they want inspirational in the form of an African-American, then Michael Jordan would be the man for the job!
Must_be_joking_m e

Leichhardt, Australia

#18 Oct 4, 2012
I hope they let him in.

Then he can look at Maoris first-hand, realise what a mistake his tattoo is, get that removed and laugh at what pathetic wannabees they are. I'm pretty sure Tyson is a hard-nosed no-nonsense guy who speaks his mind. Would any of these Horis dare try and intimidate him for daring not to patronise them?
Must_be_joking_m e

Leichhardt, Australia

#19 Oct 4, 2012
Besides NZ let in a proven terrorist called Ahmed Zaoui, and then let that true piece of filth stay!

They also let in dozens of barely literate Samoans and Tongans many of whom and whose offspring commit multiple REAL rapes.

Seems an odd double standard to deny a guy on some highly dubious rape charge from over 20 years ago. This guy pulls big audiences all over the world, so I suppose it's only NZ's loss (shrugs)
seal

Auckland, New Zealand

#20 Oct 4, 2012
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
like yourself maybe yah idiot hypocrit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get Quality Weed / Hashish & Meds in A... 10 hr Solo 1
Stories (Jun '16) 14 hr Mister Prisoner 9
The Crazy Chronicles (Dec '11) 14 hr Mr Creepy Weasel 111
Where to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Au... 14 hr Donald 1
420? Thu Sammy 3
Where to get Top Quality Hash / Wee d / Meds in... Wed Jermain 4
Where to get Quality Weed / Meds in Auckland Wed cairns 3
More from around the web