New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Judged:

Over the weekend i seen a van load of Bleak Power members acting like a bunch of monkeys, heaps of the prats trying to intimidate members of the public.
What a bunch of tossers, i must add, they would only pick on people that they out numbered by at least 7 to 1.
Waihekeisland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Slack Flower wrote:
Over the weekend i seen a van load of Bleak Power members acting like a bunch of monkeys, heaps of the prats trying to intimidate members of the public.
What a bunch of tossers, i must add, they would only pick on people that they out numbered by at least 7 to 1.
Were these black power members from the U.S.A.?
LtbR

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Waihekeisland wrote:
<quoted text>Were these black power members from the U.S.A.?
The other Black Power, Waiheke Isjand?!?

http://static2.stuff.co.nz/1281947789/754/402...

http://img.scoop.co.nz/stories/images/0908/70...
Waihekeisland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

LtbR wrote:
They look like they are Maori men.Are many of these black power-Maori men unemployed?I hear that unemployment among Maori is high.
LtbR

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

All of those so called "Black Power" gang members are maori boys & men! And yes the majority of them would be unemployed, those that are employed would be working low wage jobs to supplement whatever benefit they're on.
Waihekeisland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

LtbR wrote:
All of those so called "Black Power" gang members are maori boys & men! And yes the majority of them would be unemployed, those that are employed would be working low wage jobs to supplement whatever benefit they're on.
Why do they use the word black when they are not as dark as Africans?Why use other words like Polynesian power or Maori power?Looks like these Maori men don't like the idea of a white ruled NZ but they enjoy a modern life style that he white man has provided for them.
landlord of NZ

Rotorua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

Those fools like to copycat the black americans, hence the name and the clinched fist - which was originally brought about by the afro-americans.

You see they're too stupid to come up with an original thought between themselves. And the other idiots are just as bad! but at least they agreed on a name that a judge gave them!?! mongrel mob!

And yes! you are right W/I from USA. They don't like white rule or law, but will happily subscribe to white technology & fast food chains!

“Moumou Tangata ki te Po”

Since: Oct 11

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

dont confuse gang culture and maori culture. they are NOT the same thing.

black power and mongrel mob type gangs are based on non maori culture anti social groups. they can be found in ALL other countries around the world.

they have the same gang rules as other gangs from overseas, same 'patch' styles as non maori gangs like the hells angels, epitaph riders, HFFH...etc.

both the mmm and the bp were started by maori and pakeha. rei harris started the black power nz movement, and his namesake, darryl harris, stared in a white power movement....

can you see the common detonator? thats right... the harris bloodline has a propensity to start anti social street gangs.
meow

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

Adam Rangiaho wrote:
dont confuse gang culture and maori culture. they are NOT the same thing.
black power and mongrel mob type gangs are based on non maori culture anti social groups. they can be found in ALL other countries around the world.
they have the same gang rules as other gangs from overseas, same 'patch' styles as non maori gangs like the hells angels, epitaph riders, HFFH...etc.
both the mmm and the bp were started by maori and pakeha. rei harris started the black power nz movement, and his namesake, darryl harris, stared in a white power movement....
can you see the common detonator? thats right... the harris bloodline has a propensity to start anti social street gangs.
Don't confuse NZ's maori gangs with our motorcyle clubs then. Motorcycle clubs are the bikers culture, not for street kids. Patches includes the letters 'MC', maori gangs don't.
Adam Rangiaho

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

weak point,

mongrel mob and black power gang patches are created in the same style as MC patches. that is undeniable. look at the 'style'.....

black leather vest, name of the gang or mc club up top, chapter locator down bottom, rank and position in club, same rules, as in sargent of arms, pres, vice pres, treas, etc.....

there are a number of maori in mc gangs too. from the henchmen to the highways,tribesmen to the head hunters.....

to see my point you only need to look at the patches.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12438134 @N05/4034199732/

as you can see they are very similar looking to mm and bp paches. which was the point i was making when i said.....they both have the same 'patch style.'
Adam Rangiaho

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Adam Rangiaho wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12438134 @N05/5421082626/
Adam Rangiaho

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Adam Rangiaho wrote:
weak point,
mongrel mob and black power gang patches are created in the same style as MC making when i said.....they both have the same 'patch style.'
lol.... dumb flicr links... here

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sunday-star-times/news...
info

Nelson, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Waihekeisland wrote:
<quoted text>Why do they use the word black when they are not as dark as Africans?Why use other words like Polynesian power or Maori power?Looks like these Maori men don't like the idea of a white ruled NZ but they enjoy a modern life style that he white man has provided for them.
there is a mixture of cultures,in the black power organastion african americans maoris samoans tongans,its not all maoris hate it how people.point the finger directly at maoris for gangs
LtbR

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Try this? MC patches
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2686/403419973...

and MMM patches
http://www.gangscene.co.nz/images/ethnic-gang...

and BP patches
http://www.gangscene.co.nz/images/ethnic-gang...

you got to admit, Meow! they all seem similar in style!?!
I see

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

And the other thing they all have in common.... is that every member is a pure blooded clown.
I see

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

CFFC.. clown forever, forever clown.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

I see wrote:
And the other thing they all have in common.... is that every member is a pure blooded clown.
now thats funny.....
meow

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Adam Rangiaho wrote:
weak point,
mongrel mob and black power gang patches are created in the same style as MC patches. that is undeniable. look at the 'style'.....
black leather vest, name of the gang or mc club up top, chapter locator down bottom, rank and position in club, same rules, as in sargent of arms, pres, vice pres, treas, etc.....
there are a number of maori in mc gangs too. from the henchmen to the highways,tribesmen to the head hunters.....
to see my point you only need to look at the patches.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12438134 @N05/4034199732/
as you can see they are very similar looking to mm and bp paches. which was the point i was making when i said.....they both have the same 'patch style.'
Adam, your original post says don't confuse maori culture with gang culture which I can sort of agree with.
But then you group Mongrel Mob and Black Power gangs in with Motorcycle Clubs, which I then point out are two different cultures aswell not to be confused.
MM and BP are ethnic gangs and is something unique only found in NZ, their type of gang cannot be found worldwide as you mention. Yes MM and BP have copied the idea of having a back patch from the long established worldwide motorcycle club culture. But they do not own or ride bikes together. They don't have the MC lifestyle culture in common, if they did you would would see the letters 'MC' on their patches. However they are purely NZ ethnic gangs without a common interest, that shouldn't be confused with MC's just as they shouldn't the maori culture, its a bit insulting to each.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

meow wrote:
<quoted text>

But then you group Mongrel Mob and Black Power gangs in with Motorcycle Clubs, which I then point out are two different cultures aswell not to be confused.
i only pointed out that their patches are similar in style. thats as far as i went. i never compared anything else. their patches are indeed similar in style.

"MM and BP are ethnic gangs and is something unique only found in NZ, their type of gang cannot be found worldwide as you mention. "

they are not ethnic gangs. there are non maori "pakeha' members of both the bp and mmm. they are multi ethnic......

the mmm was started by "pakeha" and maori, it is a new zealanders gang,.....

"However they are purely NZ ethnic gangs without a common interest, "

their respective clubs/gangs are their common interests,......

"that shouldn't be confused with MC's just as they shouldn't the maori culture, its a bit insulting to each."

i agree they are fundamental differences in the nature of each beast, but my point was their patches looked the same.....

although,... they can look as intimidating as each other to the average civi. and in the average civis mind, mc's are gangs, and al gangs are maori....just like pc and alltalk and the like think
Pagano Guerrero

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Over the week end and during the last three years a bloody bunch of blanco gringos have been trying there best to intimidate me with there racial political ideology bloody tossers, after making my fist fiancee who was Irish/Italian woman leave me (fair enough) white woman white ideology and I am not white but these bloody tossers I say bloody racial tossers went on to try to stop me dating no less that eight woman non of them white and now they are trying? note that word trying? so like now they or should I say he is are trying to tell me that the woman I am with now whom is not white he wants?(not going to happen that) anyway bloody wanker, looser tosser intimidating innocent people, by the way do you recognize any of what I just said? sound familiar to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Migration boom hits 11-year high 2 hr 43lbt 34
God knows what the real world thinks of NZ 4 hr nz is rooted 2
god i'm so proud to be a maori 4 hr ftard spotta 210
maoris 4 hr ftard spotta 29
INTIMIDATION and Mob Rule 5 hr ftard spotta 19
Studenr Visa Curries 6 hr Tweeter 2
Tuhoe Nation or More Handouts? 9 hr Bill Hobson 24

Search the New Zealand Forum:
•••