Lamb Flaps
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia

#21 Aug 14, 2012
TongaKid wrote:
<quoted text>lol no Maoris belong in N.Z
I don't belong to any country or race. I'm a cultural mercenary.

“KFC has got nuffink on me”

Since: Aug 12

Apia, Samoa or w/e the KFC is

#22 Aug 14, 2012
Otara wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't belong to any country or race. I'm a cultural mercenary.
Your a smelly brown skin, that's enough to be hated on. Burn brown skin, burn!

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia

#23 Aug 14, 2012
I'm also not really a Christian, I was being sarcastic. Now go and eat your mother's flaps Neo.

“KFC has got nuffink on me”

Since: Aug 12

Apia, Samoa or w/e the KFC is

#24 Aug 14, 2012
Otara wrote:
I'm also not really a Christian, I was being sarcastic. Now go and eat your mother's flaps Neo.
The name is NESIAN QUEEN, get it right, I am Nesian Kings WYFE STOOPIG BOONGA LOOFA A TOOKA NOOFA!

Wtf is this Neo crap, one of you stupid browns made it up, thought it was funny and meant something now you all (probably the same person) use it :D lol, such stupid thick uneducated brown skins, go eat a banana.

KFC has new security measures, you won't be stealing any more buckets.
muncho mam

United States

#25 Aug 15, 2012
lambflaps marinated, sliced in strips and grilled on the bbq, beats steak anyday

“KFC has got nuffink on me”

Since: Aug 12

Apia, Samoa or w/e the KFC is

#26 Aug 15, 2012
muncho mam wrote:
lambflaps marinated, sliced in strips and grilled on the bbq, beats steak anyday
Says those who can't afford steak. I see Lamb flaps for sale, for 20kgs for the same price I would pay for a 500g slab of steak.
muncho mam

United States

#27 Aug 15, 2012
bs bae, 10 bucks will get you 4 flaps around Hamilton, Supermarkets, Butchers and where ever else you buy meat. You're full of it Moit!!
muncho mam

United States

#28 Aug 15, 2012
Just to tell it like it is, I've got 2 brothers who are beef and mutton workers (varies) so I'm well stocked on meat at better than average prices, rump, scotch, by the the slab mate!! but I'd still rather prefer succulent meat of the bone. 4 bacon bones these days cost around 8 bucks, total rip, bones are almost costing more than prime sales (considering the bone to meat ratio).

“KFC has got nuffink on me”

Since: Aug 12

Apia, Samoa or w/e the KFC is

#29 Aug 16, 2012
muncho mam wrote:
Just to tell it like it is, I've got 2 brothers who are beef and mutton workers (varies) so I'm well stocked on meat at better than average prices, rump, scotch, by the the slab mate!! but I'd still rather prefer succulent meat of the bone. 4 bacon bones these days cost around 8 bucks, total rip, bones are almost costing more than prime sales (considering the bone to meat ratio).
Sorry matey, but down... sturges road in henderson they sell CHEAP as chips lamb flaps, so so dirt cheap.
TongaKid
#30 Aug 16, 2012
NESIAN QUEEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Says those who can't afford steak. I see Lamb flaps for sale, for 20kgs for the same price I would pay for a 500g slab of steak.
when are you going stop lying, tell then what's the price of Lamb flabs?
TongaKid
#31 Aug 16, 2012
^^^^^^
lamb flaps

Since: Jul 12

Quakers Hill, Australia

#32 Aug 16, 2012
NESIAN QUEEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Says those who can't afford steak. I see Lamb flaps for sale, for 20kgs for the same price I would pay for a 500g slab of steak.
What the whiteman discarded in NZ the Samoan bought and ate, because that's all he/she could afford back then, e.g. pigheads, chicken backs, lamb flaps. These foods have become part of NZ Samoan culture.

Even middleclass yuppy Samoans like Nesian King and Netbanger still sometimes sample such barbaric food. hehe.

Since: Jul 12

#33 Aug 16, 2012
NESIAN QUEEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry matey, but down... sturges road in henderson they sell CHEAP as chips lamb flaps, so so dirt cheap.
Hmm, Henderson aye? Thanks for helping me to triangulate your position better. When I get your exact location on my gps I will send a black-op team to your house.

“Sawadee Ka”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#34 Aug 16, 2012
Otara wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, Henderson aye? Thanks for helping me to triangulate your position better. When I get your exact location on my gps I will send a black-op team to your house.
We can go over and give surprise hand party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tui tonga empire (Jan '10) Jan 22 redbeans and rice 48
News Restaurant review: Waiomu Beach Cafe on the Tha... Jan 13 Lesleyandmike 1
News Teens in police pursuit in Far North Jan 3 Mom 1
News Lotto NZ returns $204 million to the community Dec 25 Franklin Agapay 8
News New Zealand defends UN vote on Israeli settlements Dec '16 Dick USA 1
News Regulator takes issue with penalty charge for s... (Apr '16) Dec '16 Solarman 4
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Dec '16 John 4,205
More from around the web