of 6
Next Last
Aargh

Tauranga, New Zealand

#107 Feb 17, 2013
Sick of maoris wrote:
<quoted text>

:)
Hello there "Retardo - The Lying Wonder Pony" - even when you're smilin', we know that you're lyin'.
Sick of maoris

Dunedin, New Zealand

#108 Feb 18, 2013
Aargh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there "Retardo - The Lying Wonder Pony" - even when you're smilin', we know that you're lyin'.
But it took u guys so long didn't, take it aargh is what the kids scream when they see you staring through the bushes
Rangis Boyfriend

Christchurch, New Zealand

#109 Feb 18, 2013
Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
save it for the investigators......
Lol, Rangi the only investigating being done with your smelly nose in it is who left the dump in the bog and the tin of dog food open with the spoon in the fridge.
Aargh

Tauranga, New Zealand

#110 Feb 18, 2013
Sick of maoris wrote:
<quoted text>
But it took u guys so long didn't, take it aargh is what the kids scream when they see you staring through the bushes
Hello there "Retardo - The Lying Wonder Pony" - you're too stupid to realise that you've messed up. I suppose we'll see your photo on the news today. With your lack of brain power, it has to be you that will be leaving Wellington Courthouse today on those charges for chatting up those underage girls with your fake facebook account. With everything else you've ever said being bullshit, I wouldn't be suprised if it is you.
Sick of maoris

Dunedin, New Zealand

#111 Feb 20, 2013
Aargh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there "Retardo - The Lying Wonder Pony" - you're too stupid to realise that you've messed up. I suppose we'll see your photo on the news today. With your lack of brain power, it has to be you that will be leaving Wellington Courthouse today on those charges for chatting up those underage girls with your fake facebook account. With everything else you've ever said being bullshit, I wouldn't be suprised if it is you.
Ya reckon?
Aargh

Tauranga, New Zealand

#112 Feb 20, 2013
Sick of maoris wrote:
<quoted text>

Ya reckon?
Hello there "Retardo - The Lying Wonder Pony" - wow, phew, stop, please. I don't know if I can handle an awesome and cutting come-back like that one. Douche. Or should that be Cuntstable "Retardo - The Lying Wonder Pony" Douche.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris climate deal on track for early start 1 hr Earthling-1 335
Maori Police what a joke Wed Mr Beastly 1
News New Zealand needs a clear and informed debate a... Tue HumanSpirit 1
King Kamehameha From Samoa..... (Jul '10) Apr 26 Mr Beastly 55
News NZ ugly and full of fat people: book (Jan '08) Apr 25 Mr Beastly 320
News Not So Far-Fetched: How Cats And Dogs Can Use G... Apr 23 Library Card 1
William Bill Cornelius Apr 18 Yup 2
More from around the web