Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang member

Full story: Stuff 4,136
Police have arrested a man following the shooting of a motorbike-riding Hell's Angels gang member on State Highway 2 near Hastings last month. Full Story
Forteen Words

Australia

#2778 Mar 20, 2011
62 Pan Glide wrote:
Clubs that are still in existence.
Lone Legion are in Blenheim.
Highway 61 are in CHCH and have a very good presence.
Epitaph Riders are in CHCH and Greymouth.
Rebels are based in CHCH, but word is they may be shifting an hour South.
Devils Henchmen are no longer in CHCH. They are only in Timaru (Which is a shame for CHCH. My opinion - great club).
Road Knights are in Timaru and Invercargill.
Southern Vikings are in Dunedin.
Apologies if any of that is incorrect. No offence intended
Head Hunters
Hells Angels
Forty Five
Filthy Few
Greasy Dogs
Magog
Tribesmen
Mothers
Ara Toa (could be wrong on this)
Hu Hu
Outlaws
Highway 61
Once again, if I've made any error, no offence intended.
Feel free to set the record straight if I'm wrong about the North Island clubs. I've got the South Island clubs exact.
So Kyle Chapman did chase the Rebels out of ChCH??
Thats pretty impressive for a right wing skinhead gang. They must be the most powerful gang in Christchurch.
14/88
paul

Waikanae, New Zealand

#2779 Mar 20, 2011
Black Power forever wrote:
<quoted text>
New Zealand clubs are a joke,,,
Devils Henchmen had two chapters in CHCH one in blenheim one in invercargil and one in timaru, now they only have CHCH.
Satans slaves had two chapters now only have one,
The outcasts had two chapters now only one in hamilton,
45 in aukland had two chapters now only have one,
The hells angels had chapters in hastings aukland and wanganui now only wanganui and auckland,
The tyrants had two chapters now they are gone,
The templetons had two chapters one in dunedin one in chch both now gone,
The road knights had chapters in invercargil dunedin timaru and CHCH now the chch chapter is gone
In this time the black power and mob have grown to the point where they could wipe all the clubs if they had the brains lol
Clubs like the lost breed, the magog, the grim reaper, southern vikings, lone legion, mothers have not gone anywhere and are concidered a joke in the towns/citys they come from.
The headhunters and the tribesmen and highway 61 have done well and grown big.
The black power and mob have grown so big because they let in any moron that can manage to string together a sentence.
southbound and down

Auckland, New Zealand

#2780 Mar 20, 2011
Forteen Words wrote:
<quoted text>
So Kyle Chapman did chase the Rebels out of ChCH??
Thats pretty impressive for a right wing skinhead gang. They must be the most powerful gang in Christchurch.
14/88
No. More than likely it's due to the earthquake and clubhouses.

14 words. Racist nonsense.

The skinhead douchebags here are too scared to show themselves in non-asian populated parts of the city.
Grunt

Auckland, New Zealand

#2781 Mar 21, 2011
paul wrote:
<quoted text>
The black power and mob have grown so big because they let in any moron that can manage to string together a sentence.
lol I don't think they even need to be able to string a sentence together. I think it's more along the lines of if you know how to point and grunt your in!
leather-kraut -six bends

Takanini, New Zealand

#2782 Mar 21, 2011
ape hanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and templeton? Think youll find it was Templars MC. Guess you look dumb to eh bud.
templetons[a.k.a]templeton riders,to templers mc-to DHMC...bad was ERMC instead of DHMC,[sworn enemies].but W.T.F.keep up the posts.
yesterdaze

Takanini, New Zealand

#2783 Mar 21, 2011
Grunt wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I don't think they even need to be able to string a sentence together. I think it's more along the lines of if you know how to point and grunt your in!
'kill harley' lol
fcuk81

Nelson, New Zealand

#2784 Mar 21, 2011
Beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you again,Awinkywanky? Sounds a bit like it,indecypherable! If it's not,sorry,but please be clearer!
decipher
fcuk81

Nelson, New Zealand

#2786 Mar 21, 2011
im amazed by the supposed bikie and ex bikie presence on this forum ,.so ..i assume all you ladies have facebook.? heres me throwing you guys a bone.. police have used fake profiles on facefook such as Alica Rogers,.Alicia Rogers and many more,{usually girls names} they are not only gathering reasonably benign info ,but are actually hacking facebook so you may not even accept a friend request its just on there and is hard to erase.,if you are of interest they will add you and other random people from your friend list.they also make gay posts like "lets drink beer and do rails til we fal down"T.I.O.L.I
fcuk81

Nelson, New Zealand

#2787 Mar 21, 2011
if you have these fake profiles erase them and report abuse, it is actually illegal for the philth to hack facebook in this way and some pretty scarey pigs with 'spooky' pasts are behind it these people dont care about bending the rules to get results nobody investigates them., by bending the rules i mean they wouldnt hesitate to push you into an unmarked van and water torture you,.might be time to put the harley in the shed .,or get real get trained get covert., operation explorer cost6,000,000 big budget for organised crime .
62 Pan Glide

Christchurch, New Zealand

#2788 Mar 21, 2011
fcuk81 wrote:
im amazed by the supposed bikie and ex bikie presence on this forum ,.so ..i assume all you ladies have facebook.? heres me throwing you guys a bone.. police have used fake profiles on facefook such as Alica Rogers,.Alicia Rogers and many more,{usually girls names} they are not only gathering reasonably benign info ,but are actually hacking facebook so you may not even accept a friend request its just on there and is hard to erase.,if you are of interest they will add you and other random people from your friend list.they also make gay posts like "lets drink beer and do rails til we fal down"T.I.O.L.I
I'm amazed that you are presuming that some people on these forums don't already realise that that behaviour takes place.

I'm amazed that you are using a pseudenym that's obviously in existence just to piss people off, instead of your usual names of Ben Doon and Phil McCracken.

If people say enough to get themselves in the shit, then it is their own damn fault.

Maybe the only bone you are trying to throw is the one your boyfriend just took out of your ass.
Gods Garbage

Hamilton, New Zealand

#2789 Mar 21, 2011
chosen few, dunedin, now defunct
artic angels, chch, now defunct
the Damned?, invercargil, now defunct
templars, chch now defunct
saints, wellington, now defunct
sinn fein, upperhutt, now defunct
tyrants, levin/pahiatua, now defuct
gypsys, taupo, now defuct
far north, kaitaia, now defunct
galgoffer, wanganui, now defunct
wild boer, gisbourne, now defunct
Highwaymen, timaru, now defunct
rebels, otara, now defunct
Gods Garbage

Hamilton, New Zealand

#2790 Mar 21, 2011
hells angels,
headhunters,
highway 61,
satans slaves,
outlaws,
outcast,
forty five,
tribesmen,
rebels,
filthy few,
sothern vikings,
road knights,
devils henchmen,
lost breed,
lone legion,
magog,
mothers,
epitaph riders,
I think all these are still going
Gods Garbage

Hamilton, New Zealand

#2791 Mar 21, 2011
why do clubs fade away and the ethnic gangs seem to keep getting bigger
62 Pan Glide

#2792 Mar 21, 2011
Gods Garbage wrote:
chosen few, dunedin, now defunct
artic angels, chch, now defunct
the Damned?, invercargil, now defunct
templars, chch now defunct
saints, wellington, now defunct
sinn fein, upperhutt, now defunct
tyrants, levin/pahiatua, now defuct
gypsys, taupo, now defuct
far north, kaitaia, now defunct
galgoffer, wanganui, now defunct
wild boer, gisbourne, now defunct
Highwaymen, timaru, now defunct
rebels, otara, now defunct
Templars became Devil Henchmen.

Highwaymen became Road Knights.
62 Pan Glide

#2793 Mar 21, 2011
Gods Garbage wrote:
Because all the young fellas that would have been into bikes in the old days, are now into the jap cars. That's no issue for the Ethnic gangs because they were never able to afford bikes or cars.
Dentist

Auckland, New Zealand

#2794 Mar 21, 2011
Gods Garbage wrote:
Ethnics tend not to do to well in mainstream society so more of them look to gangs as a way of advancement (not that they advance much in gangs)
They also don't mind going to jail, Free food and accommodation and a feeling of being a kid with no real responsibility.
Maori have also turned to gangs as a tribe replacement to satisfy their primitive urges.

Europeans tend to get bored with the up holding of the "tough" image
and don't think the cycle of getting into fights then getting sent to jail for their trouble.
Europeans generally find jail boring and restrictive.
They also realise that life can be more relaxing and enjoyable outside of gangs.
It gets boring getting shit and having to deal with violence just for wearing your colours.
You can ride and have a much more relaxing time when you don't have to worry about some p junky
deciding to plow his car into you without a patch on your back.
Patches just become targets really.
Dentist

Auckland, New Zealand

#2795 Mar 21, 2011
Not to mention "ethnic" gangs have really low standards and they don't require their members to be able to afford an expensive motorcycle.
fcukpanglide

Nelson, New Zealand

#2796 Mar 21, 2011
62 Pan Glide wrote:
<quoted text>
Because all the young fellas that would have been into bikes in the old days, are now into the jap cars. That's no issue for the Ethnic gangs because they were never able to afford bikes or cars.
you are a retard., its more about the fact that its not even about bikes anymore its about selling methamphetamine and riding round on a harley with a patch on your back isnt the best cover for that its tribal mentality kind of like our 'ethnic' cousins as you guys put it .,and as a side note im seriously sorry to anyone who was offended by the fcuk81 especially anyones family who was hurt or killed i didnt see ther heading of the forum b4 i posted., you can see ive changed it now.,only the SMART survive. support yourself
fcukpanglide

Nelson, New Zealand

#2797 Mar 21, 2011
Dentist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethnics tend not to do to well in mainstream society so more of them look to gangs as a way of advancement (not that they advance much in gangs)
They also don't mind going to jail, Free food and accommodation and a feeling of being a kid with no real responsibility.
Maori have also turned to gangs as a tribe replacement to satisfy their primitive urges.
Europeans tend to get bored with the up holding of the "tough" image
and don't think the cycle of getting into fights then getting sent to jail for their trouble.
Europeans generally find jail boring and restrictive.
They also realise that life can be more relaxing and enjoyable outside of gangs.
It gets boring getting shit and having to deal with violence just for wearing your colours.
You can ride and have a much more relaxing time when you don't have to worry about some p junky
deciding to plow his car into you without a patch on your back.
Patches just become targets really.
"ethnics" and your whole bullsht viewpoint is offensive i would suggest that all mc gangs are tribal mentality and youb would find the maori gangs like bp and mongerel mob have alot more innocent young kids joining them just to get some sense of FAMILY which is sad .,rather than middleaged "business" men with soprano complexes and amphetamine psychosis as you would find with the white gangs.,or mcs which is sad also as they are all ending up in jail., maybe they can patch over to the neighbourhood crips .
62 Pan Glide

#2798 Mar 21, 2011
FcukMyselfInTheAssWithMyBoyfri endsBone wrote:
<quoted text>

you are a retard.....only the SMART survive.
That's it? That's the best you can come up with?

If "only the smart survive", you obviously don't have much longer to go then, do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drowning Toll: mostly nikkers & chinks: NO LOSS 1 hr Tarris 12
Maori turn Australian towns into 'little NZs' (Oct '12) 1 hr josh 252
Maori lady named strongest in the World (Feb '13) 3 hr Maaaahahahahahaha... 54
There Is No Such Thing as Race 4 hr truth hurts 353
Anyone have a pic of Dwayne? 4 hr 43lbt 97
horis unfit 4 hr Maaaahahahahahaha... 124
Jesus ‘Never Existed,’ says Historical Researcher 5 hr George Carlin 21
1/2 Irish woman thinks she a hori 7 hr Pahtrisha 71
More from around the web