Kiwi on death row in China

Kiwi on death row in China

There are 6 comments on the The New Zealand Herald story from Sep 22, 2012, titled Kiwi on death row in China. In it, The New Zealand Herald reports that:

A Kiwi drug convict on death row in China is mounting a last-ditch legal challenge to have the sentence commuted to life imprisonment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Zealand Herald.

Since: May 11

New Zealand

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Wow this guy is a damned fool. Hasn't anyone told this guy not to ever EVER mess with the Chinese?
tompingpong

Newcastle, UK

#2 Sep 24, 2012
fk me why
Titanic

Napa, CA

#3 Sep 24, 2012
The Chinese govt knowingly allows the shipments of raw materials needed to make huge amounts of methamphetamine,mainly to Mexico however likely to other countries ,these materials are unloaded out of container ships in broad daylight with their full knowledge of these chemicals intended use,they are also aware that this foul drug will end up in the streets and households of the U.S and now the choose to execute a minor heroin dealer/user give me a break,this is a cartel message warning independent operators to stay away from their business.All govts are corrupt and the Chinese have perfected corruption,put some laxative in the milk powder you send them,should flush out some of their crap.

Since: May 11

New Zealand

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Titanic wrote:
The Chinese govt knowingly allows the shipments of raw materials needed to make huge amounts of methamphetamine,mainly to Mexico however likely to other countries ,these materials are unloaded out of container ships in broad daylight with their full knowledge of these chemicals intended use,they are also aware that this foul drug will end up in the streets and households of the U.S and now the choose to execute a minor heroin dealer/user give me a break,this is a cartel message warning independent operators to stay away from their business.All govts are corrupt and the Chinese have perfected corruption,put some laxative in the milk powder you send them,should flush out some of their crap.
GlaxoSmithKlein.
Titanic

Napa, CA

#5 Sep 24, 2012
Erana Monika wrote:
<quoted text>
GlaxoSmithKlein.
Don't know about that do you?

Since: Dec 09

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Sep 24, 2012
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God Damned Holy Spirit!!! 20 hr doG naDedm Hloy r... 1
Qualitylocal wee-d/Meds---Hash/Coke in Auckland Mon Norman 1
News Palmerston North retirement home top of the pop... Mon Kelly - DJ 1
News The bad news behind the good news of fixing Ant... Jul 8 Earthling-1 2
King Kamehameha From Samoa..... (Jul '10) Jul 8 tongangodz 62
any Blacks or Latinos in New Zealand? (May '09) Jul 6 John Marxism 112
News New Zealand teen auctions her virginity to rais... (Feb '10) Jul 3 arkieguide 10
More from around the web