Top cop visits Ruatoki to apologise for raids

Aug 13, 2014 Full story: The New Zealand Herald 207

Mike Bush, pictured being greeted at Te Rewarewa marae, says yesterday was a significant step in rebuilding the police relationship with Tuhoe.

Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Beastly

San Jose, CA

#1 Aug 13, 2014
Quiet obvious who Controls and dictates policy in New Zealand.
win none lose all

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Aug 13, 2014
Beastly wrote:
Quiet obvious who Controls and dictates policy in New Zealand.
The irony is that if the police had not put a lid on the terrorist training and the nutjobs had hurt anyone the police would have been getting told by the know all s that they should have not mucked around and got stuck in.This country is fked.

In the instance where the police woke up a household and got kids outside too they found illegal guns there for fk sake-then the cnts that put the kids in that position by stashing the guns there complained.???????
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#3 Aug 13, 2014
win none lose all wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony is that if the police had not put a lid on the terrorist training and the nutjobs had hurt anyone the police would have been getting told by the know all s that they should have not mucked around and got stuck in.This country is fked.
In the instance where the police woke up a household and got kids outside too they found illegal guns there for fk sake-then the cnts that put the kids in that position by stashing the guns there complained.???????
Seems a lot like the towel-heads,hiding behind children .......... neither have any brains .......... or morals !
Beastly

San Jose, CA

#4 Aug 13, 2014
Actually i find that very funny..a Mowree terrorist , hope they don't use Adums '' like the Nuance'' Sands and tarris would not get it though..?''
Calculator .

“Moumou Tangata ki te Po”

Since: Oct 11

Earth

#5 Aug 13, 2014
win none lose all wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody that ws woken up with kids had illegal firearms, the only four wioth illegal firearms were the 4 charged with that offence. the family with kids that were dragged out of bed had guns and they had gun licences...... they were never charged or went to court......
at the end of all that bullshet and all the raids on all the lids, kohanga kids, schools kids,,, only 4 people were found to have a gun, and no licence. they were tried and spent 12 months in prison....
you don't know what you are talking about.........you should shut the fcuk up about it.
Beastly

San Jose, CA

#6 Aug 13, 2014
Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody that ws woken up with kids had illegal firearms, the only four wioth illegal firearms were the 4 charged with that offence. the family with kids that were dragged out of bed had guns and they had gun licences...... they were never charged or went to court......
at the end of all that bullshet and all the raids on all the lids, kohanga kids, schools kids,,, only 4 people were found to have a gun, and no licence. they were tried and spent 12 months in prison....
you don't know what you are talking about.........you should shut the fcuk up about it.
You just worry about how to spell correctly..Now let's see..repeat after me..WHINER...WHI...NER LMFAO what was the name of that teaching college again

“Moumou Tangata ki te Po”

Since: Oct 11

Earth

#7 Aug 13, 2014
Beastly wrote:
<quoted text>**********
You just worry about how to spell correctly..Now let's see..repeat after me..WHINER...WHI...NER LMFAO what was the name of that teaching college again
dumb bei, im a winner and you are a loser.
Beastly

San Jose, CA

#8 Aug 13, 2014
Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
dumb bei, im a winner and you are a loser.

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>How's about you tell us ....... "educated boy ? " .....or can't you work it out ?

beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>How's about you tell us ....... "educated boy ? " .....or can't you work it out ?

what a idiot......i'm a fully qualified school teacher, i can teach percentages with my eyes closed....plus, i've already posted the formula here on topix for working out %%%%%%.... you just too old to remember.....your alzheimer's is playing up again gramps....

this coming october i will be teaching educators, teachers and lecturers how to make central processing units from scratch.... do you know the level of maths and science knowledge needed to make something like that? hahahahahahahahahahaha........ it's a hands on lecture and workshop, and at the end the participants will leave with a fully functional chip that can do arithmetic calculations........ i've delivered this workshop to a professor of computer architecture from a u.s. university ranked in the top 50 uni's in the world.....lol :D needless to say he was very impressed......hahahahahaha... ... of course he was......... i'm a fcuking genius....

anyway anon, i just copied what hd did, why don't you tell that guy to work his calculation out for you........pffftttttt.....you can't because you're a dicck........keep guessing anon

OH YEAH, YOUR A WINNER BOY..LMFAO..YOU JUST KEEP TELLING YOUR SELF THAT
YOU GOTTA HAVE TWO DICKS BOY TO BE THAT SILLY.
Sand Man

Auckland, New Zealand

#9 Aug 14, 2014
I think it was a bad idea to apologise ,even though it means nothing.

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#10 Aug 14, 2014
I can't see how a grovelling apology from the police is going to serve any purpose.
The Maoris will just interpret this as a weakness and a licence to do it all again and the general public have lost faith in the integrity our police force.
The police also handed over a large sum of cash to the subhuman scum, a 'koha' or bribe, and they wont reveal the amount.
Our money, taxpayer's cash and we're not allowed to know how much.
Sand Man

Auckland, New Zealand

#11 Aug 14, 2014
Torqueing Heads wrote:
I can't see how a grovelling apology from the police is going to serve any purpose.
The Maoris will just interpret this as a weakness and a licence to do it all again and the general public have lost faith in the integrity our police force.
The police also handed over a large sum of cash to the subhuman scum, a 'koha' or bribe, and they wont reveal the amount.
Our money, taxpayer's cash and we're not allowed to know how much.
I wouldn't rag on the police ,more the ridiculous justice system which doesn't support them.

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#12 Aug 14, 2014
Sand Man wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't rag on the police ,more the ridiculous justice system which doesn't support them.
I would imagine the order to apologise came from the Minister of Police and ultimately the party. Those hori mongrels were found in possession of napalm bombs, automatic weapons and plans to assassinate high profile politicians and random members of the public, the police have nothing to apologise for and I just don't get it.
Meh

Christchurch, New Zealand

#14 Aug 14, 2014
Torqueing Heads wrote:
The Maoris will just interpret this as a weakness and a licence to do it all again.
what exactly will they do again???
robin williams

Napier, New Zealand

#15 Aug 14, 2014
Meh wrote:
<quoted text>
what exactly will they do again???
murder, rape and rob, same thing they do everyday
Meh

#16 Aug 14, 2014
robin williams wrote:
<quoted text>
murder, rape and rob, same thing they do everyday
so is that why the police raided Ruatoki
Beastly

San Jose, CA

#17 Aug 14, 2014
Meh wrote:
<quoted text>
MehmehMeh ..you tell us why you think they raided the troglodytes , maybe they wanted to spray them for lice.??
rob

Napier, New Zealand

#18 Aug 14, 2014
Meh wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was for the racist traitors to nz?
Meh

#19 Aug 14, 2014
rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was for the racist traitors to nz?
Do any of you fcukwits understand the reason why they decided to apologise...
rob

Napier, New Zealand

#20 Aug 14, 2014
Meh wrote:
<quoted text>
Do any of you fcukwits understand the reason why they decided to apologise...
Cause maori are cry babies
Meh

#21 Aug 14, 2014
rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause maori are cry babies
Because the police SERIOUSLY fcuked up...

If you all want to make it into something it isnt to suit your pathetic racist agendas go for it... But the police know they had to apologise so they did... and thats it... end of story..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are poly girls so beautiful ? 9 min Samdaman 294
am I small? 45 min white NZer 13
Why are white-people so jealous of Maori? (Oct '11) 52 min Samdaman 272
Jesus was a Maori 2 hr Helpful Hori Hints 2
Maori wont stop smoking - Policy Failure 2 hr Helpful Hori Hints 1
never trust a n.z real estate agent 4 hr Blanco 6
Stop Muslims immigrating to NZ 5 hr mussy squasher 11
NZ Without Maoris 15 hr Keyster 162
True white NZers should hate the All Blacks 19 hr Samdaman 44
More from around the web