Why do Kiwis think they are hot sh!t when they are not.

Posted in the New Zealand Forum

Since: Jun 11

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Jun 16, 2011
Kiwis think they are awesome when in reality Kiwis are just try hard wannabe Aussies.

New Zealand is a small insignificant island with nothing what so ever to offer the world.

Why do Kiwis think they are such hot shit?
Jim Beam

Dunedin, New Zealand

#2 Jun 16, 2011
godslayer wrote:
Kiwis think they are awesome when in reality Kiwis are just try hard wannabe Aussies.
New Zealand is a small insignificant island with nothing what so ever to offer the world.
Why do Kiwis think they are such hot shit?
Boy do you have it bad!

"wannabe aussies" lol
LtbR

Christchurch, New Zealand

#3 Jun 23, 2011
godslayer wrote:
Kiwis think they are awesome when in reality Kiwis are just try hard wannabe Aussies.
New Zealand is a small insignificant island with nothing what so ever to offer the world.
Why do Kiwis think they are such hot shit?
wannabe aussies!!!! nah. that's pruely you lot up there in jafaland! The rest of the country is sh!t hot!, because we are, simply, sh!t hot!

now bounce before i-slay-you!
paul

Napier, New Zealand

#4 Jun 23, 2011
godslayer wrote:
Kiwis think they are awesome when in reality Kiwis are just try hard wannabe Aussies.
New Zealand is a small insignificant island with nothing what so ever to offer the world.
Why do Kiwis think they are such hot shit?
No Kiwis are not tryhard wannabe aussies we are kiwis we have our own identity and actually we have plenty to offer the world we have some of the most successful farming methods,we have plenty of people being succesful in the film industry and in sport.

Your post is a joke.
Dr Death

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Jun 23, 2011
well, we had jenny shipley then helen clarke as women pms....

then aussie's followed suit with julia the traitor.....

so who's the wannabe....not the wallbabies...?
Jeddy Is History

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Jun 23, 2011
You may say we are, "wanna-be Aussies", which we are not. LOL.
But Aussies are wanna-be Americans. MWUHAHAHAHA.
Tyler Durden

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Jun 23, 2011
Jeddy Is History wrote:
But Aussies are wanna-be Americans. MWUHAHAHAHA.
So true..........

When Japan started attacking Austalia (WW2 it was America which came to its aid, not Britian, I guess the strong ties started from there.

Britian was tied up in all the other regions.
Flea

Australia

#8 Jan 29, 2013
We are only here for your dollar honey.....I doubt there's many kiwis would be here otherwise. I mean Australians are the rudest, most racist, lazy, foul mouthed, racist, rudest and did I mention racist? People on the globe,...at least kiwis can have a laugh at themselves! And we care about others. You should try it sometime...whenever I'm overseas I'm quick to point out I'm kiwi, rather than Australian.....and let it be known, we are a hell of a lot more liked than you riggers. So cheers for the high wages Aussie!
Questionable

Dunedin, New Zealand

#9 Jan 31, 2013
godslayer wrote:
Kiwis think they are awesome when in reality Kiwis are just try hard wannabe Aussies.
New Zealand is a small insignificant island with nothing what so ever to offer the world.
Why do Kiwis think they are such hot shit?
Shut the hell up, New Zealander's never have or never will act like "wanna-be australians", we just share common similarities.

As for New Zealand being "insignificant", really? We've offered much to the world the fact you ignore that is quite sad, stop trying to act tough online because you're just some sad loser. australia really hasn't done much for the world except mining resources for the chinese.

I HATE (Don't take that lightly) people like you who are so arrogant they think they can challenge every single New Zealander the fact you call us insignificant really pisses me off, mostly because you're wrong, and also the fact it shows you don't give a shit about any person here and we're somehow irrelevant from the rest of the world, as if we aren't people sorry but you're misinformed.

Go back to school, stop generalizing, stop being an ignorant twat, I could express pages and pages of my anger on this topic but I don't think there's any point since you won't listen and you're probably just some 'hot sh!t' troll.
Questionable

Dunedin, New Zealand

#10 Jan 31, 2013
And as for the agreements and brilliant judges on your post, I bet that's just you agreeing with your sad self, you will and always be a loser.
Questionable

Dunedin, New Zealand

#11 Jan 31, 2013
And as for those who say New Zealand is so small and boring, you truly are fucking stupid but i'm not going to delve into the depths of a useless argument, it's not worth the time.. New Zealand isn't boring, we have everything here, you just ignore it and are unaware.
~Sorry for the bad grammar in my posts I typed them in a rush and really don't care if it's messy just as long as it gets the point across.
Questionable

Dunedin, New Zealand

#12 Feb 1, 2013
paul wrote:
<quoted text>
No Kiwis are not tryhard wannabe aussies we are kiwis we have our own identity and actually we have plenty to offer the world we have some of the most successful farming methods,we have plenty of people being succesful in the film industry and in sport.
Your post is a joke.
And we've also done more than just that :P

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 1, 2013
We are so hot sh!it and awesome. New Zealand is the most beautiful Country in the World, filled with delightful persons. We are under the Queen but far away, this makes us independent in our own way.
Australia is wonderful also but none want to be Aussie and not Kiwi, why would? Have it all right here.
Amir

Auckland, New Zealand

#14 Sep 9, 2013
Well I tell you why NZ people act this way and why Australians act the way they do aswell:

They are two pacific white countries at the bottom of the planet, very similar and both are colony, both offer milk and fruit to the world, lol..

But what makes them superior is that they are white!..lol and from an english decent..

That alone gives them a superior feeling..haha..

one wants to be the America of south pacific and one wants to be the England of South Pacific yet both know they are just colonies.

Also for some weird reason they think that their landscape is unique in beauty but its because they are so insulated most dont see the world..lol

even their British partners mock them..

And anyone non white who migrated there will tell you that. Any comments e-mail me and try to prove me wrong..you will fail, haha...amir.hemm@gmail.com
Stirrer

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Sep 10, 2013
Amir wrote:
Well I tell you why NZ people act this way and why Australians act the way they do aswell:
They are two pacific white countries at the bottom of the planet, very similar and both are colony, both offer milk and fruit to the world, lol..
But what makes them superior is that they are white!..lol and from an english decent..
That alone gives them a superior feeling..haha..
one wants to be the America of south pacific and one wants to be the England of South Pacific yet both know they are just colonies.
Also for some weird reason they think that their landscape is unique in beauty but its because they are so insulated most dont see the world..lol
even their British partners mock them..
And anyone non white who migrated there will tell you that. Any comments e-mail me and try to prove me wrong..you will fail, haha...amir.hemm@gmail.com
You're a fckng Weirdo... l dont NEED to email you to tell you that... YOU already know!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 'TREATIES' of Waitangi 43 min Padre10 9
New Zealand P.M. wins 3rd term 58 min Beastly 1
Kyle Bennett is a child sex offender 1 hr Hardly 8
What is National Socialism 2 hr Beastly 22
Should ISIS invade NZ and behead all Maoris? 3 hr huh 19
Maori turn Australian towns into 'little NZs' (Oct '12) 4 hr Trashkan Ali 206
NZ First should become the new centre-left 4 hr Trashkan Ali 7
Why did you vote National?- geunine question. 4 hr huh 22
knives and assorted stuff 4 hr huh 41
•••

New Zealand People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••