Posted in the New Zealand Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Moumou Tangata ki te Po”

Since: Oct 11

Earth

#1 Jan 5, 2013
you should never be ashamed of being white. if you are feeling some sort of white shame, snap out of it. be proud of who you are.....

take this guy for example, he's on to it..... listen to him tell you over and over there's no shame in being white...

most white people in new zealand feel NO shame at all about being white.... no one in my white side of the family ever feels ashamed of the colour of their skin...... they a are very proud white family from the west coast of the south island, ashburton, oamaru, christchurch,...

so, come on guys cheer up....it's ok to be white....be proud you are white...don't be ashamed....

after all, white people rule the world.

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Wanganui, New Zealand

#2 Jan 5, 2013
No we certainly wont. We have bought prosperity and a moral code to hundreds of primitive cultures, none more so than in these islands.
The lesser races and mixed lesser races like part Maoris owe us a huge debt of gratitude.
FTP

Porirua, New Zealand

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Adam Rangiaho wrote:
you should never be ashamed of being white. if you are feeling some sort of white shame, snap out of it. be proud of who you are.....
take this guy for example, he's on to it..... listen to him tell you over and over there's no shame in being white...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WvxbcHfJLooXX
most white people in new zealand feel NO shame at all about being white.... no one in my white side of the family ever feels ashamed of the colour of their skin...... they a are very proud white family from the west coast of the south island, ashburton, oamaru, christchurch,...
so, come on guys cheer up....it's ok to be white....be proud you are white...don't be ashamed....
I am white and proud of it and will be until the day i die,
Stirrer

Perth, Australia

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Haha... Pakehaha are a stupid joke among the other whites of the world, they get laughed at trying to pass themselves off as whites.
That scabby pink/grey/white complexion, inbred faggot race they are scoffed at by the Germans, Scandinavians, Dutch, Swedes and the Aussies...
They try to lose there accent and get out in the sun ASAFP... Haha..
Boom stupid part Mooris

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Stirrer wrote:
Haha... Pakehaha are a stupid joke among the other whites of the world, they get laughed at trying to pass themselves off as whites.
That scabby pink/grey/white complexion, inbred faggot race they are scoffed at by the Germans, Scandinavians, Dutch, Swedes and the Aussies...
You still being touched by father?

That's funny, cause my new mrs is an Aussie and her and all her friends love my accent and the way I say certain things.

Bitterness must run rife in Perth then, eh?
Stirrer

Perth, Australia

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Boom stupid part Mooris wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, cause my new mrs is an Aussie and her and all her friends love my accent and the way I say certain things.
Dickwacker.. they're laughing at you foool...

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Wanganui, New Zealand

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Stirrer wrote:
We understand your envy. You dress like us, speak our language, but you can never be accepted by us. You will always be considered hori scum, mongrelised subhuman dross.
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Boom stupid part Mooris wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the heat?
stirrer

Perth, Australia

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>We understand your envy. You dress like us, speak our language, but you can never be accepted by us. You will always be considered hori scum, mongrelised subhuman dross.
haha.. Acceptance? better to be me than you "Fudgepacker" you are JEALOUS depite all your racist and negative posts, the envy comes from you or why would you bother wasting all that energy on this site!!!
Boom stupid part Mooris

Auckland, New Zealand

#10 Jan 6, 2013
stirrer wrote:
<quoted text>
haha.. Acceptance? better to be me than you "Fudgepacker" you are JEALOUS depite all your racist and negative posts, the envy comes from you or why would you bother wasting all that energy on this site!!!
Uh oh, the little part Maori is angry again.

http://www.mtlawleycounselling.com.au/childho...

Some of the traits you possess.

Depression
Low self esteem
Difficulty controlling or expressing emotions
Negative feelings about your body
Difficulty with intimacy and sexuality
Difficulty defining personal boundaries
Difficulty establishing and maintaining nurturing relationships
'acting out' sexually
Comforting yourself with food

Having done a bit of reading, I suggest you contact this lady http://www.mtlawleycounselling.com.au/perth_p...

“Tino Rangatiratanga”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Adam Rangiaho wrote:
Interestingly, it appears that during their ‘oath ceremony’ the oath taker has to kneel before Der RWRNZ Fuhrer (Kyle Chapman) while he sort of ‘knights’ them with some kind of stick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

All the poor guy gets at the end of it is a T-shirt.

“dont live in a dream world be ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Torqueing Heads wrote:
<quoted text>We understand your envy. You dress like us, speak our language, but you can never be accepted by us. You will always be considered hori scum, mongrelised subhuman dross.
another mixed honkey wanted on child sex charges in coromandel over the week end
FTP

Porirua, New Zealand

#13 Jan 6, 2013
sick of them wrote:
<quoted text>another mixed honkey wanted on child sex charges in coromandel over the week end
Another sick Maori or Polynesian arrested for raping a 62 year old in Nelson.

“dont live in a dream world be ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 6, 2013
FTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sick Maori or Polynesian arrested for raping a 62 year old in Nelson.
dont forget to add the part honkey bit penis head
FTP

Porirua, New Zealand

#15 Jan 6, 2013
sick of them wrote:
<quoted text>dont forget to add the part honkey bit penis head
Maori or Polynesian is all thats required.
bart

Auckland, New Zealand

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Adam still hasnt gotten over how some of the RWR lads smashed the whanau for tagging...
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#18 Jan 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
White supports and builds white pride

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Adam Rangiaho wrote:
Racism has been created to allow Theft of our assets and jobs of good kiwi people maori and white. at the expense of our jobs we are now importing south africans, chinese & Indians by the thousands, americans, english, afghans , srilankans, asians .. who are having a field day on the taxpayer (hospitals, superannuation, jobs) while you all fight over this rediculous colour and race thing .. We are all one New Zealand people! While we continue this division and hatred these imports are having a ball on us.

Divide & Rule
http://media.angelfire.lycos.com/4256028/2118...

http://youtu.be/YyYNneRU2VM

“Moumou Tangata ki te Po”

Since: Oct 11

Earth

#20 Jan 6, 2013
trixie5 wrote:
<quoted text>
(hospitals, superannuation, jobs) while you all fight over this rediculous colour and race thing ..
i fight to get rid of racism on a daily basis.

this has nothing to do with race or colour...it has to do with the rights and powers of two sovereign powers.

maori and the crown.

maori are a mixed ethnic group. there is no rule against maori and pakeha mixing. we can mix with any race we want.

being maori has nothing to do with colour either.

you can be white and be a maori.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#21 Jan 6, 2013
Adam Rangiaho wrote:
<quoted text>
i fight to get rid of racism on a daily basis.
this has nothing to do with race or colour...it has to do with the rights and powers of two sovereign powers.
maori and the crown.
maori are a mixed ethnic group. there is no rule against maori and pakeha mixing. we can mix with any race we want.
being maori has nothing to do with colour either.
you can be white and be a maori.
Its really sad that you are such a fence sitter, its the fence sitters who are destroying this country. you are disillusioned by the propaganda that creates this division. When Maori and White are ONE PEOPLE under the NZ Sovereignty (crown). having lived in Huntly and have first hand information on this so called King or Queen of Maoridom (kingitanga movement) you live under a complete false understanding of what being a New Zealander is!

while you are bathing in this fantasy the Chinese are buying up our farms because you are too occupied with this 'problem' of dividing the country! and our politicians are pandering to you in your Greed and self interest. Why cant you as half caste NZ'er be strong and support wonderful people Such as Winston Peters and many other half caste people to build up and strengthen the pride & unity in NZ and help combat this national destruction... the selling off of our assets and start building our country and people (kiwi citizens)up.

United we Stand and Divided we Fall. The international Community & United Nations and the Chinese are just waiting for us to self destruct. Cant you see it Man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smokefree NZ within 10 years - ASH (Sep '07) Sun walterhudson 135
News New Zealand Will Vote on Flag Next Year (Oct '14) May 1 ngatangiia 96
News Nelson woman in Nepal has flashbacks to Christc... Apr 28 Mr Beastly 1
News Replica WWII jeep brings back memories Apr 28 Mr Beastly 1
News NZ PM John Key apologises for hair pulling Apr 23 Paul Burns 1
News Russell Crowea s a The Water Divinera is the ac... Apr 22 SpaceBlues 1
God worships Israel!!!. Apr 22 Mr Beastly 2
More from around the web