Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

HONESTY? No such word exists among pakehaha's.. let me tell you what I and therest of the world think of pakehaha... GREEDY, DISHONEST, LIARS, THIEVES, CORRUPT, CHILD MOLESTERERS and Daaamn UGLY...

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Stirrer wrote:
HONESTY? No such word exists among pakehaha's.. let me tell you what I and therest of the world think of pakehaha... GREEDY, DISHONEST, LIARS, THIEVES, CORRUPT, CHILD MOLESTERERS and Daaamn UGLY...
Hahahahaha. All stuff we KNOW Maori are.

Hahahaha.

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Great Culture and Warriors simiilar to my race.
Much in Common much Love to Aotearoa
irieharry

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
You are welcome here anyday
wtf

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Stirrer wrote:
Agree with you on this
He not dumb

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
Kiaora ehoa :) You are correct. We have many things in common. Aroha nui.

“KFC has got nuffink on me”

Since: Aug 12

Apia, Samoa or w/e the KFC is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

The truth about Maori, the truth is there is no such thing as a Maori. That race is long extinct and lives on only through white genes with traces of dirty DNA.

Traits inherited involve theft, rape, weak framed bodies, scrawny shapes, attitudes, pack mentality and anything else you see the Police arresting dirty brown skins for.
sick o over stayers

Hokitika, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

neisian queen u need to go home u over staying fob.and take the rest of your dog eating obese unemployed drifters with u,no wonder god gave yous a big wave sinners
Yummy

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

NESIAN QUEEN wrote:
The truth about Maori, the truth is there is no such thing as a Maori. That race is long extinct and lives on only through white genes with traces of dirty DNA.
Traits inherited involve theft, rape, weak framed bodies, scrawny shapes, attitudes, pack mentality and anything else you see the Police arresting dirty brown skins for.
That's a bold statement to make there smaller man. I've heard alot of weird fiction things before but u take the cake.
Where ever does your crazy brain come up with these 'facts' is beyond me. Im not going to brother asking if you have proof because we all know its a lie. Anybody reading your post would think u just came back from a mental institute smaller man.

And the only "weak framed smaller bodies" i see are your skater bros getting thrown out of Eden Park by you guessed it? i think you like to think of Maori as tiny to make yourself feel better because physically you are inferior & know deep down Maori are tough and far bigger than u like to protray, Im living proof of this smaller man. Now that my friend, is fact.
Charlies

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

sick o over stayers wrote:
neisian queen u need to go home u over staying fob.and take the rest of your dog eating obese unemployed drifters with u,no wonder god gave yous a big wave sinners
Nesianqueen is of the Aryan brotherhood, take that back right now
sick o over stayers

Hokitika, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

charlie if nesianqeen is of the aryan brotherhood ill take it back,but i have no proof of that,this country is of multi race,and if people want to degrade other races then harden up those comments were to get a bite and ive done that
Charlies

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

charlie if nesianqeen is of the aryan brotherhood ill take it back,but i have no proof of that,this country is of multi race,and if people want to degrade other races then harden up those comments were to get a bite and ive done that
Im not sure if your the smartest cat in the alley at the moment with remarks like that. The only bite i had was of the bewildered type. So, a white guy talks trash about maoris and you tell them to go back to their dog infested island. Totally stupid you are
sick o over stayers

Hokitika, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

charlie now ive looked through other posts and im sorry if i offende u and others i have no excuse for what i said in anger to neisian queen i now know hes a fucked up white boy with no balls hence why he hides behind samoa,im not stupid,just didnt look past my own nose much apologys to all i have offende with my mindless slurrs
Charlies

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

charlie now ive looked through other posts and im sorry if i offende u and others i have no excuse for what i said in anger to neisian queen i now know hes a fucked up white boy with no balls hence why he hides behind samoa,im not stupid,just didnt look past my own nose much apologys to all i have offende with my mindless slurrs
Thats ok, i understand, he fooled me too. Im not sure what his agendas are, but it cant be good for business. Have a nice day ;)
He not dumb

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

NESIAN QUEEN wrote:
The truth about Maori, the truth is there is no such thing as a Maori.
Why is it then that you spend all your days trolling them if they don't exist? That means you spend all you days taking to and about no-one.

The truth is, there are 0.5 million Maori in the world.

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

He not dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is, there are 0.5 million Maori in the world.
So there's probably about 0.25 million of them that aren't rat bags, doing crime or bludging off the system in one way or another?

These ones must all be in New Zealand then.

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

The rat bag ones, that is.
Anonymous

Hokitika, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

hey gutsfull dare u to go to otara and speak your shit,ill bet my chevy u wont ,because you r a3 foot nothing piece o white trash,that hids behind locked doors with 111 on sped dial,with the comments girls like u make on here,no wonder our maori and our islander brothers bash u white ones on sight,and because u hide behind yo muma that puts her name up for a bashing as well,go the crips and bloods hope they find u 1 day or had they already,or is it u jealous o is it u jealous that u cant pick up any women cause the girls know black is better show us some form and get out and sort us out u wingegy fly shit face dickhead

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

ageing gracefully wrote:
hey gutsfull dare u to go to otara and speak your shit,ill bet my chevy u wont ,because you r a3 foot nothing piece o white trash,that hids behind locked doors with 111 on sped dial,with the comments girls like u make on here,no wonder our maori and our islander brothers bash u white ones on sight,and because u hide behind yo muma that puts her name up for a bashing as well,go the crips and bloods hope they find u 1 day or had they already,or is it u jealous o is it u jealous that u cant pick up any women cause the girls know black is better show us some form and get out and sort us out u wingegy fly shit face dickhead
Touchy eh? At least I gave the benefit of the doubt and said only half of you are rat bags. Actually, given that, I would have thought a 'thank you' would have been in order.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the New Zealand Forum right now

Search the New Zealand Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Auckland: Kyle Bennett aka Kyle Van Dorsten a r... 7 min dittum 12
Abolish the MAORI SEATS 48 min Kia ora 202
Is Racial Segregation for NZ the only answer 1 hr Beastly 1
Should Mowree's be buried in Pet Cemetarys 1 hr Beastly 1
What is the best place to punch a Maori? 1 hr Beastly 2
So-called dog buried in grave is actually a horse 3 hr Beastly 1
Where to get good weed in Auckland NZ? (Jun '13) 3 hr Beastly 284
NZers are the Ugliest white race 4 hr just saying 20
•••