Hastings police shoot another feral M...

Hastings police shoot another feral Maori

Posted in the New Zealand Forum

“Educating Utus”

Since: Aug 10

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Mar 27, 2011
You point a rifle at the white policeman, you get drilled with hot lead, simple!
Ironcross

Australia

#2 Mar 27, 2011
I know that feral maori might have just robbed a indian dairy and chinese fish and chips shop, had a quick sess with a samoan, listened to some bob marley with a somalian about shooting the sherriff and thought it will be smart to bully the innocent white police officer.
I agree with Kyle Chapman, send them all back to keep the white race safe. We wont need police if all these feral races are sent back to thier thierd world scum and stincking island.
RWRNZ
southbound and down

Wellington, New Zealand

#3 Mar 27, 2011
Ironcross wrote:
I know that feral maori might have just robbed a indian dairy and chinese fish and chips shop, had a quick sess with a samoan, listened to some bob marley with a somalian about shooting the sherriff and thought it will be smart to bully the innocent white police officer.
I agree with Kyle Chapman, send them all back to keep the white race safe. We wont need police if all these feral races are sent back to thier thierd world scum and stincking island.
RWRNZ
*an

*session

*sheriff

*their

*third

*stinking

You ignorant racist fcuk.

Based on the ratio of white to non-white Police in the Hawkes Bay, the likelyhood is that the Police Officer that unfortunately had to make the split second decision take another persons life was a Maori.

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#5 Mar 28, 2011
southbound and down wrote:
<quoted text>
*an
*session
*sheriff
*their
*third
*stinking
You ignorant racist fcuk.
Based on the ratio of white to non-white Police in the Hawkes Bay, the likelyhood is that the Police Officer that unfortunately had to make the split second decision take another persons life was a Maori.
*likelihood

??
Not Actually In Dunedin

Christchurch, New Zealand

#6 Mar 28, 2011
Gutsfull wrote:
<quoted text>
*likelihood
??
Everyone's allowed one spelling mistook. Bwahahahahahaha.

I think his point was to have a go at an idiotic racist.

Since: Nov 08

Auckland

#7 Mar 28, 2011
Not Actually In Dunedin wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's allowed one spelling mistook. Bwahahahahahaha.
I think his point was to have a go at an idiotic racist.
If you're having a go at someone for their spelling, NO mistooks are allowed :)
Leftwing liberal

New Zealand

#8 Mar 31, 2011
I wish all police were crossdressers like me and my leftwing pals.
Oh wait some are hehehe.
Realist

Bomaderry, Australia

#9 Apr 1, 2011
Good work NZ
Muslim

Noble Park, Australia

#10 Apr 11, 2011
Hello Maori we White wrove you loooooooong time :)
Anonymous

Dunedin, New Zealand

#11 Apr 11, 2011
Torqueing Heads wrote:
You point a rifle at the white policeman, you get drilled with hot lead, simple!
Record n#s in police Assaults..Must be good money..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 11, 2011
Muslim wrote:
Hello Maori we White wrove you loooooooong time :)
You know whats hilarious is there is a huge commodity of Maori within our Military, from lower end all the way up to Senior Management end....... They're all pretty switched on Maori thats for sure....... just thought I'd throw that in to balance out the baddies and the goodies.....the cowboys and indians.... the cops and the robbers.... the evil doers and the friendly white folk.....

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 11, 2011
in other words boys club

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tui tonga empire (Jan '10) 20 hr redbeans and rice 48
News Restaurant review: Waiomu Beach Cafe on the Tha... Jan 13 Lesleyandmike 1
News Teens in police pursuit in Far North Jan 3 Mom 1
News Lotto NZ returns $204 million to the community Dec 25 Franklin Agapay 8
News New Zealand defends UN vote on Israeli settlements Dec 24 Dick USA 1
News Regulator takes issue with penalty charge for s... (Apr '16) Dec '16 Solarman 4
News Man charged over shooting of Hell's Angels gang... (Mar '07) Dec '16 John 4,205
More from around the web